1401 Guardian Meeting

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy blinked once, slowly, as she processed that information, than snorted. "I'd bother if I wasn't well aware he knows regardless." Still, she nodded to the younger women with a touch of respect. Well, Quincy would have to guess Mort figure out a few other things instead...

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop still eyed the girl carefully, his expression shifting from mere curiosity to concentration.
    <Different eyes...is that someone like me? Not getting on a boat, though, that won't happen anytime soon...I HATE water.> he mused, while he hammered the cryptic set of prophetic cypher into his mind by the usual techniques he employed, when time was not of the essence. He would rehearse them before he would go to bed this evening, trying to keep inflection, tone and body language alive as much as possible.
    He also cast a curious glance at Quincy, when her mentor was mentioned, but that was mere interest and not of the essence. At least, not now.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ugh riddles. Now I really wish Henry was around. He loved those things. The second to last one though. That catches Ariadne's full attention.

"Which threads." She asks with haste.

The woman with the blue hair sighed and looked at Ariadne with a popped hip.

Do you just want all the answers then? Where’s the fun in that? Wait let me answer that for you: THERE IS NO FUN IN THAT.” she rolled her eyes again. “Obviously the Threads that are Connecting things, seriously, and you call yourself Epopt, Pym would have done so much better in your position, if he hadn’t jumped ship.” The woman leaves.

I’m closing this thread tomorrow so that the consillium meeting can continue without any additional crazies.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread