1401 Guardian Meeting

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy sighed and scratched Rowdy's ears as she waited for her fellow guardians to appear. Bishop ( Samaritan ) was here already and she might as well fill him in. "So, there's an Arrow meeting, one of the newer to the area mages cast as they came in, I didn't recognize them, so I went to the Arrow's building to find out if they knew her." She shrugged that wasn't that big a deal. "I had been trying to catch them before the door closed, but I didn't... The most experienced Arrow in the front room took issue with me going over to confirm that, appearently. Next time I'll just text Vae or something."

The bald acanthus let out an unhappy sound and massaged her temples for a moment before going back to petting Rowdy. "I'm going to hazard that you were scouting the circle out before the meeting today? I can give you a tour if you want."

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

A regretful smile crossed Bishops face, before he shook his head apologetically.
    "I am afraid, Ms. Quincy, that I have had no time to see this place for myself until now. I have spend most of my time at the Hostel since Mr. Kal has departed. It is a nice change of pace and having an actual office has its benefits, but it is also a load of work and would probably need to get someone from the labyrinth to help me out from time to time. At any rate, I would really appreciate the tour." he answered, while his mind was still circling around the whole Arrow-business. He had seen some rash actions by Arrows himself by now and there seemed to be a certain recklessness in younger members which sat ill with Bishops approach and understanding to the supernal.
    "So all things considered, does this Ms. Vae take lightly to such blatant displays of invoking the higher realms?" he asked, while following his host and being mindful of the dog.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne walks into the Circle in a loss fitting sweater and running sweats. Nothing spectacular just dark colors. Taking a moment to catch her breath she looks around before moving further into the building. "Anyone around?"

S
    Sabeleth

Halo wasn't that far behind her. He was still trying to stay in shape and keep up the running, even if he wasn't particularly good at it. Ariadne had been a ways ahead of him but with a burst of speed, relative to his usual performance anyway, Halo came charging in after her.

A few moments of panting and, hands on knees, he laughed. "Yo! Me. I ah...I saw you...had the same...same idea. Heh." Keeping a change of clothes in the Circle had been a good idea since he could run here from home and then get changed out of his athletic gear. "This is getting easier actually." His breath came back more quickly than the last few times, so he had that going for him.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"I'm not working today, Bishop stopped in earlier. I was just about to offer him a Tour, since this is his first time here." Quincy stepped out to were she was visible to all parties and gave a nod to Ariadne and Halo. "Either of you need some water?"

Bishop

"Well, since we are already such a merry company, we could postpone the walkabout. Unless the gentlement here wishes to catch some more of his breath." Bishop said, inclining his head towards Halo, who was still composing himself.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Only way I don't feel lazy." Ariadne replies to Halo with a quite laugh. Also a good excuse to take in the city, magical and otherwise. "O water would be great right now." She nods to Quincy.

"Good to see all of you." The smile is genuine.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy gave a little nod to Bishop, then headed over to the kitchen to get some water for Ariadne and Halo. As she did, Rowdy followed the scents and sounds back to the entrance room. Much happy barking, jumping, and tail wagging ensued. "It's good to see you too. Sorry about the puppy. Rowdy, be a good girl and sit still for them, okay?" The Puppy jumped twice more, the sat, gave a bark up to the two Guardians, and continued wagging her tail enough to vibrate her.

S
    Sabeleth

Halo just nodded vigorously at the offer of water and grinned until his blood was pumping at something approaching a normal beat again. He balled a fist and pressed it into his chest. "Stitch, gah!" The puppy got his attention and he offered his other hand out to it.

"Hey Rowdy. Yeah, good to see you all too. Been a crazy time of late, nice to see some friendly faces." A nod to Samaritan. "Let's walk, probably better if I keep moving."

Bishop

"Fine with me. And it is a pleasure as usual to see all of you again." Bishop said and nodding in Quincys direction, signalling her he was ready for the tour.
    He also tried to stay a little further away from the dog. No matter how small, Bishop never felt at ease in the presence of canines.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread