Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne steps into the Circle and looks around. It's been a while. Sure the decore is somewhat lacking but it feels safer than the Hostel does. But who knows. Her feet lead her towards the basement and whats beneath. The redhead hoping Vaeltia has a social call in mind.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae was waiting in the subbasement of the circle, actually in the room that the Knife was held in back before the Mysterium took it for one reason or another.

She was sitting in one of two black metal chairs. The touch of magic was on the room as the heat was up either at the control of the Obrimos or otherwise but she was waiting for the Epopt one way or another. As soon as the older woman crossed the threshold the First Talon stood.

We need to talk.” she said crossing the room to shut the door behind the woman, the heat didn’t change as she moved across the room. “Please take a seat.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Blue eyes watch Vae closes the door then flicks back to the two black chairs. Not exactly what the Warlock had been expecting but maybe that's a good thing. Predictable Arrows could be both good and bad. Not that the Epopt shares that particular bit of thought with anyone.

After a moment Ariadne moves to one of the chairs and sits down in it. Crossing her legs and resting her arms on the raised leg in a relaxed manner. Ariadne waits for Vae to speak, clearly the Theurgist has something in mind.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Ariadne, how are you doing?” The First Talon said as she took the seat opposite the Warlock. “Something happened a while back concerning the Guardian Kalemeleah.” she leaned forward slightly, her voice lower. “I was wondering if you knew of it, since he didn’t follow my instructions to return to me with a report that he had informed you, also I haven’t seen Hide or Hair of him recently. Do you know anything, or do I have to start a Witch Hunt?

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"No... He didn't mention anything." The Epopt replies cautiously at first. "I have not seen him recently either, which is concerning for a wholely different matter. Though what did he do exactly? If you are talking about a witch hunt..." Something akin to worry plays across Ariadne's face.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vae looked slightly uncomfortable for a moment, "There was an incident, High Speech, Public, drew the attention of about...like four to five of the consillium and who knows how many others?"

She leaned forward, "In addition simple rudeness and unwillingness to actually work with Azure and I."

nimbus

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Any expression on Ariadne's face melts away leaving only a mask of nothingness. "I had hoped that others would be diligent in their training. I was wrong." Color returns to the Epopt's face as she shakes her head.

"Can't believe anyone was that stupid. Well maybe some super radical Libertine."

"Honestly I expect some of mine to be rude and unwilling, it comes with the job. But not after that type of fuck up." Ariadne shakes her head again, clearly not liking one of her own being so stupid.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

My stipulation for him remaining in Sacramento was that he had to inform you of such a complete lapse of judgement and then report to me with that he had done so and your decision on the matter.” The Arrow turned one hand upward. “Obviously he did not follow through. However, as much as I would like to see him removed from Sacramento, I need to know where he’s going so to alert whoever is in his new city of his history. But I don’t want him to have gone to one of numerous enemies.

nimbus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread