Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
(1306) Coronation of Summer

Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last
    G
    Greebs

Mal snapped around, a little unsteadily and let out a low growl. Lou was her friend, but it was still unwise to anger the personal-bubble-fairies. Her growl deepend and she squared her shoulders. The tiny hunterheart trying to make herself look as threatening as possible as she glared daggers over his shoulder at the rangy mongrel looming behind him. "Yes," she said, distractedly, taking the measure of her opponent, her body language making clear she had no intention of just rolling over for this newcomer to the 'pack'. "...I have been eating my Weetabix."

She blinked, her mental gears engaging to replace the neutral, instinctive canine behaviour. She looked quizzically at the pretty thing on Lou's arm for a moment, before jabbing at him with her elbow. "You sly dog." she said, her miserable demeanour not quite up to delivering the line with the amount of jocularity it deserved. "You don't deserve that!" she leaned in to address Mary directly; "...is this man bothering you?" she asked, and almost managed a grin when she said it.

Because that was the sort of thing friends did...

Right?

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin has a look of delighted Surprise on his face as he gets a hug from morgan.
    "Thank you Morgan!" He says, before wrapping her in his own hug and lifting her for her own twirl. "You are a good friend!"
    He nods at Mrs. Rosemary and Tally.
    "So yeah, and I hear some tough stuff happened while I was gone. But its ok, we are going to be awesome! Because thats what we are! We do great stuff and get stuff done!" He pumps his fist in the air to punctuate his statement.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

"I shall gain a better angle, and rejoin you in a moment," the Ogre says simply. Though Locke's voice is as hard as steel, there is a warmth to it that makes it just as pliable. Sometimes, that warmth is friendly. Others, now for example, it is determined.

Whatever the serving Dread Queen's plans are for him, he will hear in a moment. As for now, he moves to do as she suggests.

Consider Locke separated from the conversation until he posts here again.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

For now, Locke is content to drift into a position where both he and Stripes can keep an eye on the entire proceedings. The verb takes on different meaning for the Ogre than it does with most. With his sombre semblance, his 'drift' is similar to that of a glacier. While he does not appear to amble-- there is no bouncey step, no whistling tune; his chin does not turn when he looks around-- suddenly he is on the other side of the room.

Behind his grim set features, he watches Violet move away with the others. He wonders what might have been. She who had made him feel welcome to the Freehold only after he welcomed her. She had gained what she deserved so quickly.

And had since been distant from him.

But it is not as though you are an easy one to keep tabs on.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary watches the relative social awkwardness of the new summer, but make no comment except signalling the bartender for a couple more beers up on the counter to which she waves a hand gently to direct the apparent introvert. Everybody's nicer when you drink! she Muses, before turning to Mal's remarks.

The infamous troublemaker seems a bit nervous. Hrmm.

When she leans in, Mary reflexively replies by snuggling up right in Lou's face and audibly offering, "Never too much," planting a very big, obvious, and playful smooch on his lips.

Turning back to Malory, she asks, "Have we ever been introduced? I don't recall. Lou says nothing but fun things about you, of course." As if saying his name were a cue, she gives him another kiss on the cheek. Next, her fingers wrap around a freshly served beer on the bar for her to take a long, slow sip.

A
    Ambrose

At Marcus's hello, Llewelyn raised his beer. "Goo' ta have yo' back, Marcus. I's bin a while, indee'." He agrees.

Llewelyn's smile faltered at Mal's growling, but returned back at her weetabix comment. He did, however move back off the Wolf and back into the safety of his Mary-boo. Only Ms. Malory couldn't accept a congratulations...

"Heh. Prolly no', but i'm not gonna complain." He replies to Mal's comments with a huge grin, accepting and returning Mary's smooch. He looks behind them distractedly "I guess we shoul' probably pos'pone this lovely meetup fo' now. Looks like i's time ta' suppor' th' king's crownin'."

D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason felt his ears twitch as a growl registered within his hearing. Though it shamed him to admit it, the Hunterheart instinctively pulled his lip back and snarled before he could stop himself. He gave a slight cough, trying to recover from the unexpected reaction as best as he could. "Sorry, I think I had something in my throat." he apologized to no-one in particular. Despite his attempts to continue appearing friendly, Jason's hadn't bothered smiling again. His eyes scanned the small assemblage of Changelings for the source of the sound before settling on another Hunterheart who soon seemed to ignore him in favor of talking to Llewelyn and Mary.

Most of the time, Jason felt a slight worry that his Mien gave people the wrong impression about him, that he was somehow automatically a violent person simply because of his looks. Other times however, he couldn't care less. He was very much tempted to confront her outright, but quickly decided it a bad strategy given her apparent familiarity with one of the few Changelings he had properly become acquainted with to that point. Instead he took the not-so-courageous approach. "Thought I heard a stray dog a couple seconds ago..." he commented in an offhanded fashion followed with a shrug. He glared at Mal for a second before trying to ignore her entirely. I've got no idea what your game is, little mutt, but I don't feel like playing.

Instead of focusing too much on the other Hunterheart he decided it best to simply grab a drink provided by Mary, something that easily gained her a few favor points with him, and try to focus on the Coronation. "I've got a question." he said to Llewelyn. "Is there anything special to a Sacramento crowning? Something only done here?"

M
    Mavspade

Jack bows her head respectfully to Winter Queen.

"Enjoy the rest of the Coronation M'am"

She stepped back her brain still sort of spinning after the oath before her eyes turn to the room. She glanced towards Nova and the newest member. Before her eyes wander into the coronation. The archer took her leave and wandered into the crowd.

Jack leaves this thread

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

There is a flicker in Green's eyes that one might take as a bow. Slowly, the giant Elemental slips from Queen Katrin's orbit.

Green returns to the main thread to ... mingle...

The Manticoress nodded in agreement. Al-Adin's enthusiasm was highly contagious and to see him happy made Juno happy.

It wasn't something she did very often, but as she watched the others she began to make a faint brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noise in her throat which sounded vaguely like a motorboat crossing a distant lake. Was the Manticoress purring?

Page 21 of 31 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last
Closed Thread