Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Obrimos Path Meet-up

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

Since he was apparently in the minority on his personal thought, he skipped it. "Well at least why hitmen are shooting people over the stuff. Talked with Jammer about it," he paused and looked around noticing he wasn't present. "Huh. Anyway didn't turn up much about it selling in clubs, it's getting sold as much as you'd expect of a party drug. Not enough buzz around it to warrant sending hitmen over it. Miach's looking into medical end of it be I haven't heard back from him yet on the lab work and what not." Vincent shrugs.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

A pad of paper had found it’s way into Vae’s hands, for once she was grateful that she had opted out of food for the time being.

Angels? Hitmen? Miach and labwork.” She said after a thought. “You were there the day he was shot, weren’t you?” Vaeltia asked the one-eyed mage.

I mean, as a Sentinel, I’d love to actually get a bead on all of these problems... actually.” The woman moved over to the wall. “I’m just going to hope we’re safe here, considering the magic I can feel and the words we’re using, make sure it stays as such.” She dipped her hand into her pocket and closed her eyes as her other hand touched the wall, with a slight application of magic that flooded through the room as being more than obvious, around her the air seemed to crackle with energy, and the temperature in the room itself fluxed hotter as the mage seemed to glow, almost as if she were on fire.

A Map of Sacramento appeared on the wall.

There, now lets see if we can figure all this out, with an actual map in front of us. Just point out locations, don’t actually touch it, It’s fragile.” Her voice seemed to echo, as if a host were speaking through her instead of just one woman.

no Paradox, yay, -1 Mana
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-29 12:25:32 Vaeltia rolls 6 to Make a Map (10 Again) 6, 4, 4, 10, 3, 6, 3 1 success
    2013-06-29 12:25:18 Vaeltia rolls 7 to Make a Map (10 Again) 5, 4, 2, 10, 8, 1, 2, 5 2 successes
    2013-06-29 12:25:06 Vaeltia rolls 1 to Paradox happens (10 Again) 5 failure
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo watched the map appear, but was far more enthralled by the crackling energy and the echoing of Vae's voice.

'Cool Nimbus.'

He packs away a few more chips before looking seriously at the map. "I just heard what was said on the Aethernet. Angels were sighted in South Sac. Helpful I know." He finishes with a joke and a quick look to Halo . They both had friends and cabalmates in the room. If they could hide the fact they broke into the Life house this would be the perfect time to ask for help. Of coarse if they couldn't...

Leo returns his gaze to Vae and the map. He eyes the spot they found the phone, then let his eyes wander to the house in Arden Arcade. "Hey Vae," Leo starts with a curios look on his face. "do you know what territory is claimed by what cabals? I'm figuring if shits going down somewhere the people who claim the area might have some insight into what's happening. At the very least they should have an idea where to start an investigation." With his query made Leo moves to the ribs, content with the knowledge that Wilbur did eventually run out of spiderlings.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

With a specific application of will the map changed Arden arcade grew gold and a speck of light shone from a place below mid town in a blue.

Arden is claimed by the Archangel Cabal in gold, and the blue is the clinic claimed by the Medstars. I do not know of any other territory claimed. Other than the Catalyst has a place in South Sacramento.

With another push the four order chapterhouses shown forth in red, and then the written in water in silver and the Rage in Green.

If the Angels were in South Sacramento, that would be the Catalyst’s problem, unless of course they were sighted else where.” She looked over the other non arrows gathered.

Does anything else have anything to add?” They really weren’t paying attention to whatever bike racing was going on anyway, but with a small gathering of mighty, you’d think they wouldn’t just sit there stunned at a little bit of magic.

nimbus

B
    Beej

He knew there was some random bit of geekdom floating around his head but for the life of him he couldn't recall it. The map poked it but it just wasn't coming. He scratches at his left cheek bone staring at the map. "On the subject of territory, I'm assuming only cabals can claim it and not individual?" Vincent asks before grabbing a buffalo wing and taking a bit.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

While he doesn't cease industriously processing chicken wings, Ixidor's eyes watch the tiny biker Arrow's work with the map, and then the map itself, very closely. Studiously, even. Like a cat deciding the right angle of attack on a piece of string.

"Catalyst in South Sac,"
    he repeats in a murmur, after a swallow. "I'll talk to Gallows, and see if he or Animus have heard anything about it."

Actually, he supposes Vae could more quickly do the same with Animus directly, but there's that whole communication thing that he's been prodding the other Théarchs to reinforce at every opportunity.

"Do we know if anyone is looking into the Angel-slash-blackouts thing?" The rocker has pretty much given up on getting that 'Ix, we could use a hand with _____' phone call, e-mail, or text message from anyone in his Cabal or Order. Proving the old adage true about what one should do if they want something done right.

The angle of his view, with Vaeltia superimposed against the large map, is a striking one. Ix's concentration is split between many different things at once. Which he thinks he handles with admirable deftness.

"I'd also like to add that your ass looks totally bangin' in those jeans."

The man is an absolute sage....
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo stops and stares at the map for a sec as the address he and Halo broke into lit up as Archangel territory. It was kinda funny in a certain light. The first thing he did in his cabals territory, before he even knew it was his cabals territory, was break into a house. It was another little thing that Leo would try to laugh at, until the day Vaeltia finds out. He probably won't be laughing on that day.

He returns to his seat with the ribs and a fresh pile of paper towels and listens to what was being said. Leo was pretty sure only cabals could claim territory, otherwise you'd need a Herald just to keep track of every passer through's claimed territory. He nods to Ixidor's first comment, and simply shakes his head when the Ladder asks if there were others looking into the Angels. He takes a bite of the ribs, but freezes mid bite at Ixidor's last comment. After a few seconds Leo looks over to Vae, curiously awaiting her response.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

After Ixidor’s words hit the room there was silence, it seemed no one was going to say anything to cover it.

Weelllll isn’t that just prickly Vaeltia said as she turned her eyes slightly wider at the rockstar’s comment. It was amazing what could set her on edge and be just that much closer to stepping over it.

I suppose an individual could try to claim territory, but anything beyond his or her sanctum would be pointless in truth. The Consillium is centered around cabals, not individuals. Ixidor , you’re a member of Ariadne’s Cabal, right? Has your cabal claimed territory?"

She decided that perhaps she was right in bringing weapons, just in case -- West would approve.

"I haven't heard anything beyond the Æthernet on these Angels, but I'll poke around if you like, I doubt I'll get anywhere. Except I thought they were in Florin, not South Sac."

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo turned curiously to Ixidor at the mention of Ariadne's cabal. Always good to know where the self proclaimed boogeywoman was hanging out. He already knew which parts of the Circle to avoid.

As Vaeltia brought the conversation back to the angels, Leo stopped to consider where the angels were sighted. "Would have sworn the Aethernet said Parkway South Sac back in February, but I could be wrong." He finishes with a shrug.

It occurred to Leo that his own investigation might be worth mentioning, but until he and Halo worked out a solid alibi it might best not to mention it. "When you gave me the tour of the Circle you mentioned that several officials had gone missing, and that you didn't know who was doing the kidnapping and killing. Now that we have Heralds and Sentinels can we expect a more thorough investigation into the matter? Also for those of us who weren't involved in the investigations, could you or our new Herald friend shed some light on the circumstances or current standings of these investigations?"

Of coarse he could always ask about other investigations without going to jail. Hopefully.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

nimbus

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.