Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
Obrimos Path Meet-up

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Having remained silent over the past few minutes, Orpheus couldn't help but wonder just what kind of town he walked into. Angels, Drugs, Hitmen, Sacramento was getting weirder and weirder by the minute, the Mystagogue thought.

When Leo asks about the current investigations, Orpheus says "Basically what's been happening is as you said. Past consilium officials have been showing up dead in front of order chapter houses. We've found tass knives along with the body that are tainted and have adverse effects to spellcasting and high speech. Right now I've seen two bodies, that of Jack O'Falley, a mystagogue, and Mike Tamwood's. I've heard of two others besides the two I've mentioned" Orpheus takes a quick second to take a drink.

"At the moment I have two of assumedly four tass knives for me to study, and the bodies have been moved to the medstar's clinic for them to examine. Unfortunately though the only things we have in the way of identifying anyone are the Patterns on the knives and a sympathetic connection blocked by a ward." He states.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo nodded along with the Herald as he explained the situation. "What kind of adverse effects are the knives having?"

Leo always did have a thing for bladed weapons. He didn't know if a Tass blade was practical, but booby trapping one certainly was creative.

"Well..." The Mystagogue shuddered slightly, remembering his own encounter with O'Falley's knife. "The one I had originally, which came from Mr. O'Falleys body. It, well, screamed at you is the best I can put it." Orpheus thought for a moment, as if deciding an appropriate comparison. "Imagine the Mandrake from Harry Potter, but four times as worse. And covering your ears doesn't help." It'd have to do.

"Unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of experiencing what the other knives do. I'll figure out soon enough though." He says, an appropriate replacement to 'I'll get back to you on that one.'

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

With a quick look at the clock, the Sentinel turned back to the room.

"It looks like we should all probably get going, or at least I should." She looked at the only two or three that seemed to be giving a shit. "You all have my number, if you need to call do so."

With that she scooped up her helmet and left, it took all of a minute before the map shattered into glittering dust and was retracted back into the pattern.

Vaeltia has left the scene
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo finished off the last of his food before wiping his mouth and hands clean. He showed up, contributed, and stuffed his face. His job here was done.

"I'm out too. Got patrols to get too." He dropped his bones and other garbage in the trash, and decided to take the water with him. "Hey Halo, you got my number if you want to catch up on the investigation. Don't hesitate to use it."

The young Arrow turned to the others assembled. "Nice seeing you all." And with a wave and a smile he was gone.

Leo has left the scene

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor merely shakes his head at the awkward reaction his comment incurred. Like a flatulent, smoking ruin; hitting the wall and flailing on the floor until it dies quietly.

The rocker himself is completely unaffected. If anything, his grin stretches a little wider. One might get the feeling that if he disappears from sight, that smile is the last thing to go. As though in his spare time he likes to chide girls lost in other realms with teasing, passive-aggressive riddles.

"Wow. You all really needed more to drink."

At least now, he certainly does. He silently shakes his head in response to the question about his Cabal. The living situation is still being sorted, and thus, there is nothing definite to report.

So the Thιarch falls mute in his eating again, and listens to everyone's description of the situation. He makes sure everyone has his personal number before they go, to further attempt greasing the lines of communication the Sacramento's Pentacle seems so desperately bad at.

As I think Beej and Sabeleth are still having even worse availability issues than I am, we can probably wrap this up.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

S
    Sabeleth

Halo took it all in but his mind was elsewhere and had been since arriving. He thanked Reverb for the beer and sat drinking it as he listened to the others talk. "Thanks buddy, appreciate it." While he realised that his personal problems weren't anything the others needed to know about, he also realised he was coming off as a complete dick. Before Vaeltia and Leo ( Xander ) left he chimed in.

"Sorry guys, I'm letting my personal shit get in the way of. Well. Everything right now. Maybe we can catch up soon when I'm not being an a-hole?" He smiled weakly and returned to the beer before a more genuine one slipped through at Ixidor's comment.

"Hey Ix ( Ixidor ), wanna go do that right now? I really need to get out of my headspace." If anyone could bring him around it would be his Cabalmate.

End Scene
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.