Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Obrimos Path Meet-up

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Beej

Endurocross, it is the NASCAR of motorcross. Where as NASCAR is one big loop, the Endurocross track is a serpentine shape. The route folding back and forth on itself and riders go around and around and around. There are of course random jumps composed of packed earth and big wheel tires, a steep ramp of timbers to ride up and launch over the summit, clusters of chopped up wood meant to test balance and handling; not to mention the highlight of the course. The celebrated and much plugged 'Geiko Rock Garden.' A tight turn covered in water melon sized stones, testing the shocks of the bikes and legs of the riders. No doubt the contestants wished they have Geiko motorcycle insurance when they bounce and jolt through the rocks.

The suite Vincent reserved for the evening's meet-and-greet is one their four luxury suites. The walls are splashed with Sacto Kings Fathead posters, the number 24 and flat screen tvs tuned to ESPN. The seats are tastefully covered in complementary Kings basketball jerseys and of course the floor is basket ball court wood paneling.

On the various step tables are trays of assorted fresh vegetables, buffalo wings, pork ribs and potato chips with gourmet dips. In the middle of the suite is a self-serve bar complete with an assortment of top shelf liqours and mixers as well as a fridge stocked with High Life. Why? Because it is the champagne of beer of course.

Once the eats and the drinks were delivered to the suite, Reverb casts the Control Sound Rote turning down the volume in the room a little, making it harder to eavesdrop the suite. Added to the constant thrum of motocross bikes and the crowd, listening in would be much more problematic.

2suxx Control Sound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-08 04:23:09 Reverb rolls 9 to ControlSoundRote(int+occ+for) (10 Again) 5, 8, 9, 1, 5, 10, 3, 4, 2, 3 3 successes

Completely ignoring the motorcross, Reverb stands by one of the TV wall panels. A Dodgers game is on and the Obrimos is questioning the parentage of the empire in Spanish. He also appears to be making vigorous gestures at the tv as well, either casting hexes or swearing in sign language.

Supernal Vision cast in sanctum
      3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-08 04:21:18 Reverb rolls 7 to SupVisRote6(wit+occ+pri) (10 Again) 4, 9, 2, 7, 9, 2, 1 2 successes

Ixidor Jammer Key Xander Sabeleth Cryotic Marcivo

While he didn't keep up with sports very well, Orpheus wouldn't shun an opportunity to meet other Obrimos in the city. Having his sight and shield already up he knocks on the doorway as he comes in, dressed a long sleeve white shirt and jeans to beat off the Sacramento summer heat. "Hello, anyone home?" He jokes once he gets inside, letting Reverb do... whatever it was he was doing in front of the TV screen while he himself watched the endurocross going on.

Cast at sanctum with 24 hour duration
      2suxx shield. 1 suxx vision
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-08 13:22:04 Orpheus rolls 6 to Supurnal Vision (-1 mana for 24 hour duration) (10 Again) 7, 3, 10, 3, 5, 1, 2 1 success
    2013-06-08 13:21:10 Orpheus rolls 11 to Unseen Shield (-1 mana for 24 hour duration) (10 Again) 4, 2, 5, 1, 10, 7, 3, 9, 5, 1, 3, 6 2 successes

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Spells

Leo was rather excited about meeting the other Mighty in the city. He had met Halo and Vaeltia through Order business and happenstance, but now he could meet the others as well. He pondered to himself what the layout of the Mighty in the orders would be. He, Weave, and Vae were three for the Arrows, although Weave wasn't at the last Consilium. He knew Halo was a Guardian, but that was the extent of his knowledge. How many Libertines were Theurgists in the city? How many Mystagogues or Ladders? Were there any more Guardian Obrimos? OK, that last one probably wasn't likely.

Leo took some time to watch the bikes go around the track before finally making his way to the suite. His eyes first move to the food, then to the man making odd hand gestures at the television.

"So, we feelin' Mighty in here or am I in the wrong place?" He said with a look at Orpheus . He knew he was in the right place, but he wasn't going to wait for the possibly deaf guy to notice his guests for the conversations to start.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

As superstar Adrian Isaacs, that it, Silver Ladder Deacon Ixidor, slips into the suite, ihs eyes go straight to the bar. There is a very distinct fuck yes written all over his expression before he actually bothers to look at the others gathered. He recognizes Reverb by name, but only the other two by having seen them at Consilium.

Right in the middle of his general greeting, which comprises solely of an upwards jerk of his chin, Ix realizes that he is preceding Halo and Vaeltia. Which are the only other Obrimos in the city that he knows by name. And that means--
    "Holy shit," he voices aloud, "I'm actually not the last one here."

No wonder the ground felt so damn cold on the way in. Hell's frozen over.

Which might appear to be an amazing feat in and of itself. The man looks like he just walked off stage. Only thing missing is an instrument in his hands, or on his back. There is even a light sheen of sweat drying on his tattooed arms. The bandana wrapped around his wild mop of black hair is soaked, and several shades darker than it is meant to be. As usual, there is no lack of jewelry and makeup, though the latter is smeared just a bit. There is very little mistaking who he is, or at least, that he is somebody.

One might wonder how he managed to slip through the sleepers to arrive here unmolested. Then again, the others in this room are presumably learned in the same Arcana he is.

Whipping out his phone with a low chuckle, Ix begins to text away at something for a moment, though his split attention is still on the other Theurgists' reactions as well.

Precast; 24 hour duration
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-10 08:08:26 Ixidor rolls 4 to cast Supernal Vision; Gnosis + Prime +2 HS -2 Duration (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 7 1 success
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia walks in, more or less right behind Ixidor, once again she manages to have paint across her left cheek (It's white this time). “Congrats, you didn’t over sleep.” she says with just enough snark to make her day seem worth while.

The woman who had been in the police uniform at Consillium was surprisingly casual today: Jeans, flared; a white tank with gold and red flames licking at the bottom and a white leather jacket with golden angel wings on the back. Under her arm she carried a white mortorcycle helmet and at her hip the faint color of red beads could be seen. On one wrist is the black band that indicates she had just pulled her blond hair out of a pony tail a few moments ago.

While Ix may be the sort of attention getter that any woman would cream their panties over...or throw them at him; Vaeltia only has the aura of someone a little dangerous - but that could be because she leans just a little forward when she stands. Probably all that Arrow training.

And the fact that she’s barely five foot two, but wearing combat boots.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Turning his attention to Leo as he walks inside, Orpheus responds "Yep, you're in the right place." He didn't care all that much for the allegorical speak, but that was mostly because he wasn't very good at it. As the other two people walk inside he smiles to both of them, laughing quietly at Ixidor's amazement. He figured the rocker hadn't consumed enough alcohol last night to keep him unconscious for long. He actually might not have overslept, but the alcohol theory was a tad funnier to the Mystagogue.

B
    Beej

"Yo, come on in." Reverb waves over his shoulder to the arrives at the peripherally of his attention. "Be with you in..oh coger al pato!" Reverb spits and spikes his Dodgers cap on the ground as the pitcher on the tv gave up a home run. Too pissed to pick it up, he kicks it to a corner and turns to see who all has shown up. Ixidor AKA 'Mr. I Shred Face Isaacs', Vaeltia and then two people he had no clue. Reverb blinks, Ixidor looked like he had just come from a show. "You had a set tonight?" he says directed at Ixidor a little surprised. "I woulda picked another night." He waits a beat. "Any one need a drink, I sure as shit do." he finishes walking toward the bar.

translation

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor walks into the room just far enough to allow Vaeltia to catch up, shooting her a look of amused sarcasm over his shoulder. "Pffft. That's just silly. It's going on eight in the evening. I wouldn't have--"

The expression breaks immediately into one of mild surrender as he nods.
    "--No, I definitely could have overslept.

"Hey..."
    He turns to face her for a second, his hand lifting to indicate the smudge on her cheek by pointing to his own. Ironically enough, his is smeared with eyeliner or something in almost exactly the same spot. "You've got a little, ah,"

Right in the middle of gingerly reaching out to touch the spot on her cheek himself, he drops his hand and grins.
    "No. You know what? Never mind. It's actually pretty hot."

One might get the message that he intentionally drew all of that out just to say that from the beginning.

The rocker waves away Reverb's offer to have rescheduled with a frown that said he'd hardly been inconvenienced.
    "Nah, wasn't a huge thing. Just a couple of guys I knew were in town, and heard I'm supposed to be here cutting a record, so they invited me to guest star at a club they have a few gigs at."

It only reminds him that he should look into something more... planned, soon. Something for the sleepers, and perhaps the Pentacle as well.

"Your boys gettin' squashed over there?" he asks with a squint toward the TV screen.

He never actually stops moving toward the bar.

"Man, I'm fuckin' starving. Didn't have a chance to eat anything... uh... today."
    He punctuates the sentence with a chuckle, apparently just realizing the fact as he reaches for the tap to wash the sweat from his hands.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo gives a smile and a nod as the other two Theurgists enter the room. He loads up a plate with some wings and chips as he looks over his shoulder at Reverb. "I believe we still have Halo to wait for, unless you want to get started with whatever." Leo wasn't in a rush, but he was curious why the meeting was called.

Once he was content with the small mountain of food on his plate he plopped down at the nearest table to the bar. He chowed down on a few chips before looking over to Vae, or more accurately the paint on her cheek and the helmet under her arms. Leo just had his hiking boots, blue jeans, and a light grey T-shirt. He couldn't help but feel just plain bland next to the rocker and the painter.

He shrugged as he tried to dismiss the thought, but curiosity was still plaguing him. "What were you painting? If you don't mind me asking." He finally asked his fellow Arrow.

2 suxx to recognize Adrian Isaacs
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-11 22:11:41 Leo Lockheart rolls 8 to recognize Ixidor (Wits+Comp+2 famous) (10 Again) 7, 9, 8, 4, 6, 7, 2, 1 2 successes

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia bounced her eyebrows at Ixidor , the ‘I knew it’ was written as plain as day across her face. But when he moved towards her face she froze for a moment, almost as if she had glitched. There was a subtle twitch of the fingers, and her eyes widened a bit before the tenseness in her muscles loosened.

When the Rocker pulled back Vae’s free hand went to her face. “What? What’s on my face?” She really had no comment towards the hotness; though there was apparently something about her face that was just that.

She looked around for a mirror; it wasn’t like she could just step out of her body to look at herself. And she didn’t feel anything out of the ordinary. Then Leo ( Xander )said something.

“What?” her eyes widened again. “How did you know I was painting?” she looked down at her jeans and shirt -- nothing to give away what she did when she had the time at all.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.