Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

I have already sent our nominations to the Hierarch, was there...oh, nevermind then.” She looked across the way at West and his cluster of people.

How do you want me to give you the information?” she asked, her hand reaching for the small note pad and pen she kept in her breast pocket.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Miach produced his own notepad and pen, and smiled. It was the first time he had seen something that he could easily understand from that fiery woman.

"Sorry if there's been a slip in the information. Just give me the names of the members of the Archangels Cabal, as well as who your Cabal nominates for the position, please. I'll give the comprehensive list to her as soon as I'm done with all the Representatives." and he prepared to scribe it all down as quickly as possible, in his elegantly unreadable doctor's writing.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Yeah, that wasn’t going to happen.

Instead of dictating out what she had she flipped open the small spiral bound note book. She didn’t trust Miach as far as she could Shoot.

With a few quick scratches of her own pen she folded ripped off and folded the page and handed it to him. “Our members, including fosters.” then with another quick scribble she wrote out the other information he wanted and folded it in the same way.

And our nominations.” she pressed them into the Doctor’s hand. Her voice lowered as she moved closer to him. “For the Hierarch only!

nimbus

Miach

PRE

When he watched Vaeltia scribble down the names he names, Miach didn't know what to make of it. She was just doing what she had planned to do ? was she spurning him ? Deciding not to think too long on it when it may be nothing, he decided to just be glad it went well.

The mystagogue took the folded page of paper, and resisted the urge to look its content. Especially after the last warning. He nodded to her as he put it into his pocket instead "Thank you. It will be done as you wish." he said, refraining from shrugging.

Well, it was going even better than expected, for which he was glad. "Well... I have still three people to meet, so I'll be going. It's been nice talking with you. he said, trying an heartening smile. At least, they'd managed to remain cordial, and neither had grated the other's nerves. It was way too soon, but the hopeful Acanthus wished to believe it could perhaps smooth their relationship for the future.

I hope you are doing well, Vaeltia." He said as a sort of farewell.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Have a nice day, Miach.” she said as she walked away rather calmly in order to rejoin her Master, Foster and Friend.

Vaeltia rejoins this thread

nimbus

Miach

PRE

As soon as Vaeltia was out of earshot, Miach let out a breath of relief. It had gone well, and he had managed to be discreet, as asked by Avalon. And now for the other Representatives. While Orpheus seemed rather busy, Gallows was only talking with a single unknown lady. Two birds with one shot, then. The Acanthus walked their way.

Miach heads back to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread