Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Yes, Hachiman, I can talk now while we still have some time, actually.” She said drawing him away from the other two arrows and the guardian.
    She directed him to one of the nearby chairs, in case for some reason her Master decided that he wanted to jump ship from the two who were now standing with him.

After all the chick had left.

But then West was her Master, you never know how things might be perceived.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

S
    Solaris

Hachiman followed and sat in the chair she gestured at, having turned his warm smile into a serious, solemn look. His eyes did not meet hers right away.

"Thank you for taking some time to speak with me. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more use at the Hostel Hi." Hachiman gave an apologetic look. "It was dreadful to hear about one of the members of your Order in such a manner." Hachiman had his hands on his legs in a rigid fashion, giving a stiff appearance. "The reason I wanted to talk to you was that I was interested in joining the Order of the Adamantine Arrow. I realize that this is a difficult time for the Order, but even still, I feel that I would be of great use to its members."

Hachiman looked away uncomfortably, not sure how she would respond to the sudden request. "I understand if you have reservations. After all, I'm still new to this city and have no way to prove myself as an Apostate."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia thought for a moment. “Well that investigation is still on going, if you wish to become a prospect, I can accommodate that, there is a great deal of learning and work that will be required of you.” She said with her hands crossed on the blue of her uniform.

Initiations aren’t easy, but if you feel this is what you are called to do, Meet me at the Circle on Tuesday at Six PM.

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Coming from another group of willworkers, Miach walked toward Hachiman and Vaeltia, trying to seem pleasing and professional. He remained a few feets behind though, far enough not to intrude upon their talk, but close enough they would know he wished to talk with them. In case they noticed him, he would wait to be acknowledged before stepping closer and saluting them.

S
    Solaris

Hachiman was pleased at Vaeltia reception of his request. He had expected that the initiation would not be without difficulty, but was eager to attempt it regardless. He relaxed at the prospect of taking the next step toward joining the Order.

"I am honored to have the opportunity to try. And yes, I feel that this is my calling to be with the Adamantine Arrow," he replied with resolution. "I have become enamored with the Order for some time now, if you will forgive my boldness." Hachiman smiled broadly with embarrassment and rubbed the back of his head. "I will be happy to meet you on Tuesday at Six," he said while bowing his head.

Hachiman noticed Miach coming close out of the corner of his eye, waving for a moment to offer his recognition.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia looked up and back at Miach for a moment, Anyone who wished to stand behind her

Then back at Hachiman , “Well then, Prospect, I will see you then.” She slid carefully out of her seat and turned to Miach ( Bigpaw ).

Miach, did you need something?

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Miach still felt uneasy around Vaeltia, so he tried to cling to facts to help. Beside, if he was correct in his assessment of the young policewoman, she would rather he dit it that way.

"Vaeltia. Yes, please, if I may have a word with you about this evening ? You are the Representative from the Archangels, correct ?" he asked, already pretty sure of the answer, but making sure nonetheless.

S
    Solaris

Hachiman stood as Vaeltia's rose from her seat and bowed again.

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with me," Hachiman asserted before leaving the Arrow to her own devices. He nodded briefly to Miach as he passed him and headed to see if there was some food to eat.

Hachiman returned here

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

It was a pleasure, Hachiman.” She said to the departing prospect with a slight tilt of the head.

Yes, I am, Miach. As is West when he wishes to be, or any of our fosters. Is there a specific reason you sought me out instead of one of them?

It must have been because she was the one in that room in the previous meeting. If Samael or Tamwood were still alive, she was sure Miach would be trying to talk to one of them.

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Miach nodded back to Hachiman on his way toward the trays, but quickly turned his attention back toward the Obrimos woman.

"Ah, I see... he replied, expressing his surprise.

"I wasn't aware of your internal working. I merely wished to speak with the Representative from your Cabal, and I thought you were the only one. You see, I've been tasked by the Hierarch to gather a tally of the Cabal's current members, as well as the Cabal's nominations to fill the open positions. Two Heralds, three Sentinels, to be appointed tonight by vote." the Acanthus said, hoping to faithfully relay the information he had been given.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread