(1305) Toren & Company

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon considers Toren's answer for a moment before replying:

"Hierarch Avalon, huh? Much better than George. Appointing Sentinels and Heralds seems sensible enough, though: have people responsible for security and communications, but no one in particular responsible for decision-making."

Then his face darkens:

"Assassinations. I knew everything wasn't roses here. Will keep my eyes open. Have you stayed in this city for a while, then?"

Ermon turns to Uncarved smiling again:

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

"I am Uncarved. A Thearch." The Mastigos replied simply. "Of no cabal, presently." He turned his attention to Toren. "I am given to understand your group operates from the Museum? Would one such as I be allowed to visit during public hours? I do not wish to cause unseemly offence..."

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

To Ermon, Toren says, "Well as much as I'd like to say that the city is a peaceful place, it is not always so. Many would see us fail in our desire to inspire others to Awaken or simply out of fear of our abilities. But to answer your question, yes, I've been around a while."

To Uncarved, Toren says, "Yes, the Museum is technically Mysterium territory. Though I wouldn't want to deprive you of taking in the exhibits on display there. I think so long as you give one of our Order a heads up and you don't conduct any willworkings while visiting, that shouldn't be a problem."

Toren excuses himself a moment to walk over to the front doors of the Library, looking around and then closing them. He returns to the two men to address them once again. "Well, I think I'm going to head to the stage for announcements. It was a pleasure to speak with you, gentlemen. I'll be available afterwards as well if you wish to continue this conversation." With a quick wave, Toren excuses himself yet again and heads to the front of the room.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

Toren back to the main thread, here
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved flashes a little, releived, smile at Toren as he passes. Turning towards Ermon he gestures for them to return to main venue, where they might mingle.

Unless there is anything further to add, Uncarved will be returning to the main thread

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon follows Uncarved.

Ermon returns to the main area
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread