Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Aftermath

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Medic duty it is, then, I guess. I'll be right behind you," Mary tells Marcus. and proceeds to put her feet where her mouth is. In the sense that she is following along like she said she would.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

The Witchtooth offers Marcus a very shallow dip of his chin in what is for him a deep nod. Only his eyes actually move to look at the man when he speaks.

"Locke."

There is another such tick, in approval of the man's advice to Mary. Her assistance is greatly appreciated, but not even this cruel Ogre wants to see another sacrifice themselves today.

It isn't just the poison of the Harvesters that make him feel weary.

You just don't have it in you anymore.

Optimally, Locke will move to help Duncan cover Marcus while he acts, offering support and analysis on anything he sees of note. Just let me know if/when rolls are required

Marcus returns the ogre's nod as he watches the spiders work. He wonders if they are trying to somehow mend the tear between this world and the Hedge as they weave their stands across the alley. While he's quite familiar with how typical gates work, the gears in his head spin as Marcus tries to think of how he might close this aberration.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-11 20:57:55 Marcus Evan rolls 6 to INT+Occult+Specialty (10 Again) 10, 2, 6, 5, 6, 1, 10, 6 2 successes

A
    Ambrose

PM sent. Sorry for the delay. Locke may also roll Occ + Int if he wants to.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus pauses in the alleyway and looks over his shoulder at his companions.

"I've never dealt with anything quite like this before. I'd say our best bet is to use some iron to close it. My jeep's engine block is cast iron, so that might do the trick. Otherwise, the tear might repair itself if we can put the fire out. Beyond that... we could try to force feed enough Glamour into the breach that it implodes... but, it might actually make things even worse."

The light from the flames flicker across his metal skin as he waits for them to respond.

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

OOC

3 successes, if still relevant
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-17 01:13:58 Warren Locke rolls 7 to know things; Intelligence + Occult (10 Again) 10, 8, 3, 4, 3, 2, 10, 7, 1 3 successes

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary contemplates the scenario herself, staring at the tear and thinking. She assumes her position where she feels it makes the most sense, just behind and to the side of the summer men who were debating what to do next, ready to provide whatever help might be relevant.

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-06-18 12:04:04 Mary "Pumpkin" Lee rolls 5 to Int + Occ (10 Again) 3, 7, 8, 9, 7 2 successes

A
    Ambrose

Everyone is able to note that Marcus' plans all sound pretty correct, if entirely not foolproof at all. Still, what options did the changeling group really have other than to try one of the methods out?

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Figuring which plan sounded better to her, Mary asks Marcus, "Where's your car?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus points in the direction of his car as he gives the situation one last moment of consideration.

"Be right back. Stay clear of the alley."

Allowing the flames surrounding him to extinguish, the metalflesh jogs back to his jeep and climbs in. Starting the engine, he drives it over to the alley entrance and idles for a moment.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this...

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.