Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green did not normally turn up to the Four Seasons. It was a little too upmarket for him and he just didn't fancy walking into such a fragile looking place when he knew he still lacked a sense of spatial awareness. On this night, however, he did: dressed in a crisp new blue shirt, jeans and scuffed old work boots. He had even combed his hair and beard into a semblance of civility (with respect to Mr. Bates).

Standing by the bar, the mountain ordered a Guineas. He didn't know how long he'd be waiting, or even if his message had been received. Rather than plough through beer or whisky, as he'd normally do, he toyed with the stout. The heavy drink had to be taken slow, and slow was what he needed to draw out the night.

S
    Shin Wei

An excuse to visit the Four Seasons was always welcome, especially since the alternative was to sit alone at his apartment and wait until it was time for bed, so it wasn't long before the Foo Dog joined Green at the bar. Instead of working up the energy for the usual formal half-bow most people got, Shin simply nodded his head in the slightest bow that his training demanded of him and was grateful for once not to have to stand on courtesy. He might be compelled to do so, but that did not mean he liked it. Quite the contrary, in fact - it was quite exhausting work, but in most cases to do otherwise would mean risking offence, and he could not do that.

With Green, though, he thought it might be different. Green certainly didn't seem to care about any sort of ceremony, and they were of a similar rank, even if Green did belong to a Court. It was unexpectedly refreshing just to relax for a change.

"Hello." He said, not bothering to smooth his face into something other than a snarl, and leaned against the bar. He ordered a ginger ale and orange juice from Sam, then settled back to enjoy the companionable silence.

ooc

Perry diCarto

Perry made his way into the Seasons a few minutes later, wearing jeans and a black v-neck. It looked like the Shadowsoul was in chill mode for their chat. He wasn't about to talk openly about the mall incident at the bar or anything, but he was happy to see Green and Shin and check in to make sure all was well there. He quite liked the lads he'd gone into the dreams with. If they needed a drink, he'd be more than happy to indulge that desire.

"Hey, guys, how you doing?" Perry said, waving at both and joining them by the bar. "Sam, I'd love a Belvedere and seven." He placed his black VISA on the bar to open a tab with a smile to the ensorcelled bartender.

Sorry for the delay guys, I'm just about done!

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Hey guys," the mountain rumbled. With an effort he tried a small smile but all he got was his usual chasm-like grin. To make up for it, he paid for their drinks. "Glad you could make it. Bit of a night out, right? Uh... I was wondering if we needed to do anything. 'Cause, you know, our Christmas bash... was so thrilling, yeah? Um... is there a quiet table around here?" Green looked between Shin and Perry while casting a glance across the room.

S
    Shin Wei

Shin looked up as the Fairest lawyer joined them at the bar and nodded his head to the man. "Good evening, Mister Perry." He said, a little bit of warmth in his solemn voice. It had been good standing beside these two in combat, even if the dream hadn't come to that. He sipped at his sparkling orange juice, then cast a dubious look around the bar.

"The is nowhere especially quiet here, though perhaps there's somewhere else in the hotel we could speak?" He said, eyeing the sparse crowd and deciding that it still wasn't sparse enough to risk it.

He looked to Perry. "Have, ah, our bosses been informed of the situation?" He asked, recalling the lawyer mentioning something about doing that.

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled at the boys and said, "Ah, yes! My office later, if we need to discuss confidential parts of the case?" The suggestion was the best he could offer on short notice; diCarto's office was soundproofed and quiet at night, which would do just fine if it was necessary. "Christmas was good. I put out a report to the Board, and left you guys copies. It was a good review of the circumstances and, of course, I mentioned your great work." He smiled. Apparently Perry could do corporate talk when it was necessary. "As far as I can tell, the matter is settled unless you guys can think of any after-work we have to do?"

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Just keep an eye out I guess. Uh... Yeah... Ah! There is always the possibility of a similar situation happening during big festivals." Green struggled with the words and spoke very slowly. He drank. "Thats all I can think of, really. If the... Um... Bosses know then maybe thats it?"

Closed Thread