Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

While adjusting to all the Beasts - though he starts getting used to Court, almost - the Hierophant is glad a great part of the most fearsome predators is going upstairs. It makes him wanna stay in hell.

Then Anabella Prieto approaches him, and he wants to fight her, here and now in the pits of hell. Yes, even while she looks stunning.

'Good evening miss,' he shortly nods his head in a greeting, 'of course you may.'

'I'm Hierophant Chris Wooding, Priscus of Shadows, how may I help you?' And there his boyish grin finally appears. The theme is 'naughty' after all. Not gory and violent.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Quietly, but not furtively, and directly to her new partner in conversation, she explains, "I am, as you may imagine, newly arrived. I wonder if you might let me know who I should speak with first?"

Her arms move with her speech, an unmistakable force of habit of the living. And these same gestures put on full display the illustrations she has painted on her arms of Dantean punishment for Heretics and the Violent. A pope entombed in flames on the back of her right hand is particularly notable.

"And would you know the leaders of the other orders and clans?"

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Oh I could do that, and I happen to know the names of almost everyone here.' Chris nods with a smile, his eyes only a bit distracted by the illustrations. They surely look interesting.

'But I wonder if you might let me know who I'm conversing with first?' The fact that he's almost repeating what she said with a touch of irony doesn't hide the seriousness in his tone. Showing respect wouldn't hurt.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

"Of course," she replies, endeavoring not to overthink whether this was of a mocking nature or not, answering simply, "My name is Anabella Prieto."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'So Miss Prieto, this is your first night in the Domain of Sacramento? You haven't met Herald Martha Villiers yet?' Chris is just curious, but his smile is still more polite than it is sincere. And it would be the first time in a year - if not longer - someone didn't meet the Herald or anyone else for that matter, first.

'I'm asking because she usually does the acknowledgements of new arrivals. However, if you would be so kind to share your clan and covenant affiliations I could direct you towards the right leaders as well.'

"Ah, well I have just arrived and heard about the court, and hoped that proceeding here directly would suffice. Daeva and Ordo Dracul, respectedly."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

A quick nod, then Chris continues, 'Your Priscus is Her Grace, Alder Judex Twist, over there.'

He looks around, 'Now... I'm afraid for you that your Covenant leader, Regent Max Heinz is upstairs.'

"Thank you very much. Has Regent Heinz any distinguishing features?" So many questions, so little time. Well, not exactly time... security? Yes, this was a night of remarkable insecurity that made time seem to bend at the whim of turbulent emotion.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Actually, there he is....' Chris nods to Max Heinz as he leaves Heaven to join the denizens of Hell.

They are close to the stairs, and Chris is not stopping Anabella from taking a step towards the Grand Wyrm. 'I could introduce you to him?'

"I would appreciate that very much, if that is alright with you?" she inquires hopefully in response to his offer of introduction. Proper introductions make things so much easier.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread