Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
First Impressions

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    T
    Tenabre

He was outside what he thought and hoped was the club Rook had told him to go to. He gulped before entering, dressed in a cheap suit as if he was going to some kind of job interview. He managed to get to the bar, swerving his way past people on his way. He wished he'd brought Leon or someone with him, just if anything else to cool himself down a little, but Leon, damn the man, insisted he wanted nothing to do the whole courts shebang.

He managed to catch the eye of whoever was working, rattling his brain for the name Rook had given him. For some bizarre reason Sugar was coming to mind and it was bugging him. That and wizards. Luckily it came to him by the time he was gotten around to.

"I'm here for..Castor?" He tried to grin. It faltered.

S
    Spartan

The woman that Tenabre finds is standing at the door, acting as security or a bouncer of sorts. She nods, looking used to this, takes out a walkie from her belt and asks for Caster to come to the door. The woman points up toward a mezzanine. "Go up there," The woman says having to speak loudly over the heavy metal music coming from the stage.

A man leans against the rail, a mantle of war rages around him. He gives a nod of his head to Tenabre. He turns and makes his way out of sight.

T
    Tenabre

Adam nodded and thanked the woman with a small weak smile and a wave. He took to the stairs a couple at a time, but slowly. Sliding his hands into his pockets and a keeping a grin on his face in some effort to exude some air of confidence. He doubted it was working. He raised an arm to scratch his own hair thoughts wildly racing through his head.
    Nerves, eh?

He twitched his head up to the top of the stairs of the mezzanine, a flash of light crossing his neck. He got to the top and looked around for some indication where to go next.

S
    Spartan

The Mezzanine is a open space with couches a couple of tables and a private bar. At the top of the steps to the right is a door labeled Office. The other stand out feature is a Throne made of Iron, fitting for the King of Summer. On that throne sits a large muscular man, a sword leans against the side of his chair. His mantle of war rages around him.

"Yes?" Spartan asked, his voice calm despite what his mantle may reflect. Spartan nods as he sees the mantle within the Beast of Summer. "You were sent to me?" Spartan asked wondering if one of his people referred this new arrival to him or if he actually tracked the king down.

A completely to scale (Not really) drawing of the Forge's layout

T
    Tenabre

Adam's eyes widened at the sight of the sword and it caused a few of his facial movements to become a little more exaggerated as he spoke. One more step up in the nervous meter and he'd be ringing his collar.

"Yeah, I mean, yes, I was sent, Rook sent me, yeah," Adam offered some kind of small grin. He could onlt really make one guess of who the man was, considering the, well, considering the goddamn Throne.
    And sword.
    Oh god the sword.
    The guy could've been the biggest and brutish guy he'd ever seen, that Adam could've maybe handled, but no, he had to have a sword.
    He swore in his head.

S
    Spartan

"I am Spartan, King of Summer. And you are?" Spartan asked waiting for a name to put to the Beast in front of him.

T
    Tenabre

Adam focused, looking up at the man, name should've been a good start yeah.
    "Lavish, Adam Lavish," He stopped himself bowing.

S
    Spartan

"How do you prefer to be addressed?" Spartan asked. "Adam or Lavish, or something else. Our kind tends to be picky about how they are addressed."

T
    Tenabre

"Adam is good, Lavish is good too, anything not derogatory is generally fine," Adam said, looking towards to man and managing a grin.

S
    Spartan

"Very well. Tell me about yourself Adam. What brings you to the Hold of Sacramento." Spartan asked.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.