31 - 37
DISPLAYED
1302 Silver Ladder Meeting

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor keeps a straight face through Gallows' delivery, but he does respond with a squirrely look when the man grins.

He nods at the more serious news. It fell in line with what they had speculated from the beginning. He can't help but ask:
    "Nothing on Lux, yet?"

Hardly the praying type, Ix nevertheless silently asks whatever nonspecific deity that may or may not be an Exarch that she just fucking split town before anyone got to her. Couldn't hurt.

On that note,
    the Deacon tells Cook, "Just give me a shot of whatever you're having." Too early for him to be getting shitfaced. "And let's all agree to keep each other in the loop about things, alright? I dig this sexy conference room as much as anyone, but we don't have to hold a formal get together to pass notes*. I just wanted the new faces to meet the old, and each other.

"Don't get lax. Uphold the Precepts. We are the Vox Draconis."

He just kinda feels like he has to say something like that before silk breezes out the door.

"I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

PRE

Gallows shook his head. "Nothing on Lux, no," he said, "But I'll keep my ear to the ground."

As Ixidor brings the meeting to a close, Gallows will make sure he has the phone numbers of all the new arrivals, and that they have his. When Cook returns, Gallows will walk to him.

"By the way, Mr. Cook," he said, "I was wondering if I might be able to meet with you sometime. I had some questions about the hotel, and was hoping we could talk about it over a drink."

Cook nodded before giving him a rather generous amount of Bourbon. If the Bismarck’s owner needed it, he was sure the Deacon needed it as well.

But then, so would anyone who just got talked down like he had no idea what the precepts were.

Who cared if he was only a proximus, he had been doing this job for more years than most in the room had been awake, of that he was sure. Familial ties did that to people.

I’m sure I can work something out.” he said with a shrug and a sip. “You know how to reach me.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

PRE

Gallows nodded, a little unsure. He could never tell if Cook was offended by something he had done, or just surly at the world in general. "I'll be in touch," he said. "Thanks for hosting, Jonathan. I'll be around." He nodded to Ixidor and Uncarved. "Deacon. Uncarved, good to meet you. Please, keep in touch."

Gallows will make his way out of the hotel, leaving a business card for Uncarved if he hasn't already, and taking one of Silk's.

Gallows has left the scene

J
    Jarons20

Silk has left the scene

Uncarved
    Uncarved

PRE

Uncarved waited for Silk and Gallows to leave the room before pocketing their business cards. He rose sedately and graced the Deacon with a bow.

"I leave," the monk said simply. He paused as he turned to leave, inviting the Deacon to add something more if he wished.

And with that the meeting was over, each went their separate ways.

Scene End
    Good Job Everyone.

Michael Gallows Start Order Status
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread