Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Finding Francesco) Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Continued from here

As they exited the Avalon, Tracy led Emma to where she had parked her bike. "Well, this is it," said the petite Deputy with a devilish grin, gesturing to the Harley in front of them. "Just make sure to hang tight." With those words, she gave her cousin a quick wink before climbing on the bike and starting the engine, which let out a loud roar into the night. "Shouldn't take us all that long to get there," said the redheaded Gangrel over her shoulder, waiting for Emma to climb aboard.

Emma French

PRE

"Pretty cool." Emma said in an awed tone. She hadn't really looked at the bike close up before. Emma hopped on behind Tracy and looked where to grab on. "Want me to hold onto you or is there somewhere else to grab?" Emma raised her voice over the engine. She trusted Tracy either way not to dump her off the bike but thought that it was more polite to ask then grab the deputy suddenly.

PRE

"Thanks! Its definitely been the best bike I've owned to date," replied Tracy with a quick smile as Emma hopped on behind her. "Yeah, you can just hold onto me." After all, there wasn't much else to hold onto that would be deemed safe. "I promise I don't bite," added the redheaded Gangrel, flashing her cousin a quick grin over her shoulder. With those words, she revved the engine a couple of times, preparing to leave Downtown Sacramento as they went on their way to Raley Field.

Wolven Pryde : not sure if you actually want me to roll for riding down to the ballpark or not, or if you just want to fast-forward things to our arrival there. Just let me know

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked at her bare arms and grinned. If she wanted to bite there would be nothing to slow her down. Emma then wrapped her arms around Tracy and leaned against her like she had done with Wolfy Swift to maximise the moving in sync. "Ready"

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Unless Tracy decides to make the transition from freeway to road without using an exit, you're fine :P

The westbound trip along the highway with many names is a relatively short and uneventful one, if attention-grabbing. Two good-looking women on an awesome bike ripping through traffic, it's a sight few could miss. One young punk who thinks he's smooth tries to take a picture with his phone, but as it's nighttime, and high speeds are involved, well... it comes out rather blurry. Oh well.

Once the gals cross the river, the first off-ramp they come to takes them straight to the intersection of 5th Street and Bridge Street. Which is straight through the middle of Raley Field's extended parking. And though Baseball season is still a ways away, there is something going on tonight. Cars occupy nearly every available space in the area, and people are out and moving around in force.

Whether or not this will aid or impede the efforts of the two Gangrel remains to be seen.

PRE

As they arrived at Raley Field, the petite Deputy was surprised to see so many cars in the area. Fortunately for them, it was a lot easier to find a spot for a motorcycle. Pulling into a spot, Tracy killed off the engine as she pushed some of her Vitae through her undead veins. After all, the area was full of Kine, and she did not want to attract any more attention than she normally would. "Good thing we opted for leaving your Jeep behind," she said to Emma with a quick wink, hopping off her bike and taking a quick look around. "I guess there's some big event going on tonight..."

-1 Blush of Life

Emma French

PRE

Emma pushed the blood through her, the warmth started in her belly and worked out from there. "Hmmm, it's too early for a ball game. Wonder whats going on?" Emma started to think about some of the bad things from movies she had seen, everything from cock fights to sacrifices ran through her mind. She really needed to watch less TV. She smiled at Tracy, "Shall we go see what we are missing?"

PRE

"Definitely way too early," replied the petite Deputy as she looked around at all the cars. "Maybe a concert of some sort?" After all, all sorts of stadiums were used for that sort of thing. "Yeah, let's go check it out," she added, returning her cousin's smile with one of her own. With those words, the redheaded Gangrel began to lead the way towards the baseball park's entrance, her emerald green eyes scanning the area around them. It was like second nature to Tracy, keeping a vigilant eye on her surroundings...watching for any signs of a potential threat. It was the instincts and mentality of both a predator and a survivor; and she happened to be both of those things.

3 suxx perception just in case :)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-11 13:48:01 Tracy Burns rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 3, 3, 10, 8, 7, 1, 8 3 successes

Emma French

PRE

Emma rolled her shoulders and shook off the intensity of keeping her beast tightly controlled. It was NOT easy being up close and personnal with another beast, but no one had taken a bite out of anyone...yet. Emma's eyes were now dark green with anticipation of all those mortals and their beating little hearts. "Maybe..." Emma didn't sound too sure it was a concert. She scanned the parking lot for any cars she recognized or individuals lurking in view or in shadows. She ran her fingers through her hair and followed Tracy towards the building. On the way she noticed Tracy was scanning every where. If she noticed then others may also. "Hey, you look like you are casing the joint." She said in a low tone to Tracy.

PRE

"What?" said Tracy in response to her cousin's comment, quirking an eyebrow slightly. "This isn't the nicest area in town, I'm simply keeping an eye out for creepers!" she said, keeping her voice low before she stuck her tongue out at Emma in a playful manner. Besides, it wasn't like Tracy had been staring down every single thing as they walked. The Deputy knew how to be a lot more subtle than that. Who was going to suspect the two of them of anything nefarious anyway? Also, it wasn't like they looked like cops or any sort of authority figures. Far from it actually, even if the redheaded Gangrel was in fact a Deputy. But, that was knowledge that was only available to Kindred who had been Acknowledged within the Domain.

"Let's go see what's going on inside," she said to the other Gangrel, a smirk touching her lips. "Now I'm really curious!"

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread