Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon looks down at himself when directed by Emma, a pensive frown on his features. There is a mildly remorseful sigh.

"That's never going to come out of this jacket, either."
    And he really, really likes this pinstripe blazer. "Oh well."

Eyebrows raise in a brief signal of carrying on with the topic at hand. "Anyway, I appreciate the offer, Miss French, but I will preserve the scene for the moment. I just need to make a quick trip to the Privacy Rooms and wipe my face."

The irony almost makes him smile. Previously, he'd used one of the feeding rooms to clean mortal blood off his knuckles. Now, Kindred blood from his face. Already slipping the jacket from his shoulders, Dillon reveals the harness he wears underneath sometimes. A pistol hangs under his left arm, spare magazines under his right, and a large, wicked-looking bowie knife upside-down on his back. The stake he'd produced had probably been tucked under one of the leather straps, there.

Now his eyes are following the motion by Martha, to adjust the glasses on her little nose. The quiescence of her voice gives him just a little pause, but he soldiers on. "Some of them are contaminated, but I've touched as few as possible."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Emma French

PRE

Emma nods in agreement with Dillon about leaving the room as is. When her handsome Priscus removed his jacket, she had an opportunity to admire his... weapons. Nice, she thought. She lets out a small gasp when he metions the contamination. Turning to Marta she says, "Oh no. I didn't think about contamination. I handled them all without gloves or anything. Is that going to mess this all up?" Emma was horrified that she didn't think about such things.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha shrugged slightly and spoke softly; "It is hard to say, Doctor, if the way you have handled anything will distort psychic readings." she took the opportunity to smile reassuringly to Emma. Hoping to convey the idea that there was no blame attached to this. With obvious humour and playfulness Martha added, "Having a confidence in any skill is important though and I shall resist any corrosive thinking!"

As Dillon revealed his armaments and physique, Martha took the chance to examine them and then a long look at Emma's legs before her attention went back to Dillon...as if awaiting his instructions.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

A thought strikes Dillon. The jacket is already ruined, so he quickly wipes his face and hands on the back panel of fabric; that was hitherto pristine.

"Should be alright." The Gangrel's husky voice comes muffled, as hands are pressing the jacket to his face, still. "Unless Miss French specifically went through and touched every separate piece of paper."

Please tell me you didn't specifically touch every separate piece of paper.

"But Herald Villiers is the expert on such matters, not I."

Lowering his hands, Hazel eyes look back and forth between the two women. "Did that help at all?"

All he's managed to do is smear Velma's stolen blood around a bit. It looks sort of like abstract warpaint, now. Well, it's not like he can check his appearance in a mirror without some hard concentration.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Emma French

PRE

Emma furrowed her brow in thought, "I looked at all the letters. I only touched the left edge as I held them to read. And didn't read through all the pages once it looked like there wasn't much to gain. I decided to get them right over to here for you..." Emma stopped as she watched Dillon smear around the blood. "For goodness sake, Please let me help you get cleaned up." It slipoped out almost as a scold before she could stop herself. Her mothering instincts still kicked in at times. "All you are doing is making a big mess." She would probably be calling all big messes doing a "Velma" for a while. Remembering she needed to be serious, she hid the quick smile and continued. "I believe some of the pages should be fine."

Martha Villiers

PRE

While Emma fussed over Dillon Martha nodded, pouted and once the opportunity arose she presented her hand to help study the documents with her powers.

"Shall I...shall I do what I can to help now?"
    she asked timidly.

OOC: What shall I roll? Auspex? If so, how many times, please?
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Despite his position as a leader in every circle he finds himself in among Kindred society, including Emma's Priscus, Dillon's expression at the near-scolding shifts to that of childish guilt. A boy humbled as he is busted reaching for the cookie jar before supper.

"Oh... oops. Thanks. This way." He leads them toward one of the private feeding rooms, where he knows there are towels and sanitizer available. It's not like he can walk upstairs to one of the club's restrooms like this. Smeared with Kindred Vitae and armed to the fangs, that is.

Answering Martha, hopefully, provided that she follows along, the Reeve nods with a smile. It's meant to look encouraging, but with his Velma flavored war paint... well. It probably just looks kind of psychotic. "Yes please, ma'am, if you wouldn't mind. Thank you."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Let's go ahead and allow Martha a standard Spirit's Touch roll (Wits + Occult + Auspex) for the page that is relevant, though feel free to narrate her as trying it for multiple letters until she finds something

Emma French

PRE

Emma follows Dillon to help him get cleaned up. It just wouldn't do to have him wandering around with Velma all over him. And besides, Emma is still trying to makeup for her loss of control at the interview. It really weighed heavy on her mind that she had caused Martha any distress and disappointed her priscus. She was better than that and needed to prove it to herself. "No problem," Emma smiled sweetly at Dillon.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled and hobbled along with the others. Almost skipping at one point, she smiled to Emma...falling a little behind Emma...taking the chance to watch the lady's legs and shoes.

Once settled and studying the documents Martha took her time. There was no rush and it was vital that she took the chance to gather strong Doc-Ex Intel...

Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-11 02:45:55 Martha Villiers rolls 11 to Spirits Touch (Wits+Occ+Ausp) = 11 (10 Again) 9, 8, 2, 8, 2, 8, 8, 6, 2, 6, 3 5 successes

At some point she began to peek her tongue out while studying in an almost caricature of intense study.

Yet, after examination of the pages in turn and taking time with each one, her time wasn't wasted...bright eyed, she looked to Dillon...ready to report her findings...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread