Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Reporting on a Cop

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    K
    Kazakin

"I wouldn't mind if you'd ever bother to wash it out," Stefan grumbled, entirely on the principle of having something to grumble about. "Plus, I already bought you a new one, so why're you still using mine?"

If he'd actually cared about it at all, this could have become a very serious issue.

As it was though, he was simply indulging in the pleasant sport of winding his packmate up slightly.

I
    Irina

Deigning not to answer Stefan's question, Alejandra merely mock glared at the Storm Lord from across the table. "We're both aware it was washed perfectly well, stop trying to torment me," she shot back.

She swirled around the contents of the mug for a few seconds before downing the dregs.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank nodded, quiet and apologetic in his demeanor.

Leaning against the counter he made an attempt at returning Sally's smile.

"I look forward to that meeting."

K
    Kazakin

Stefan shook his head in amusement and leant back against the booth with an expression of perfect relaxation on his face. He closed his storm-grey eyes for a moment, humming faintly under his breath. At his packmate's retort, he opened one eye.

"I would've offered to do it for you, but now I'm not going to,"
    the Cahalith said seriously. "Enjoy ruining your manicure."

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally nods and looks to the coffee cups before looking back to Frank. She takes down the cups and begins to fill one cup for each member of the Seekers. "Bring those out to the others, remember, if all goes well with Golden Bear, it means you are the omega. It comes with resposibilities."

I
    Irina

Swiftly, Alejandra rolled her eyes by way of response. Beneath that though, her lips tightened into a very slight smirk.

"Fair enough. Although, I do not think the manicure will last long on me anyway," she pointed out. The wild Irraka spent far too much time in Urhan for that. But prettied up nails were surprisingly nice, while they lasted.

K
    Kazakin

"You'll break Sally's heart," Stefan said calmly, his storm grey eyes gleaming. "She's determined to make a real girl out of you. I keep expecting her to pull out a copy of Educating Rita, or My Fair Lady..."

He glanced towards the kitchen.

"She'll be sticking books on your head to correct your posture next."

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank nods as he accepts the cups from Sally.

"Understood."

He turns and walks from the kitchen, taking the new newly filled cups to the table.

He sets them down with a friendly smiled. "Here ya go, fresh coffee."

I
    Irina

"That did not work with my mother, and it won't work now," Alejandra could not help but laugh a little at the thought. It had taken enough work on Sally and Stefan's part to convince Alejandra to buy a dress. But to actually act like some girly-girl?

Hell no.

As Frank entered, Alejandra's head bobbed up and her attention fell on the rookie.

"Thank you," she replied, her expression once more becoming set in its usual mask of seriousness.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Alright everyone, lets get our stuff together. We are going to visit Golden Bear, we have a lot to discuss with him." Sally says as she enters the dining room again. She took a drink off her coffee and smiled. "Then let us make our rounds for the night. It will be good for Frank to come with us and see how we work together." Sally took another drink looks to the others to see if they had any questions.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.