Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Reporting on a Cop

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Firebringer

PRE

All the death, the pestilence ... the very thought that such could come to defile what he held dear tears at Matthew. But he had to focus. One thing at a time.

"There's risk too in letting a cub run loose, without the guidance of a pack. I think that's the greater danger. Better that we take him in and teach him, see if he improves. As long as he knows that he's still being judged."

K
    Kazakin

"He'll call in a little while. I had to leave him to deal with the cops," Stefan said, his voice somewhat dry. "I had the distinctive feeling that in that situation, finding a known vagrant and petty criminal in the area might not actually do any of us any good."

He wasn't ashamed of his life before his Change - it had been character building, amongst other things, but it did make things inordinately difficult when it came to dealing with the police. Plus, he still wasn't entirely certain if out there, someone was looking for him to serve a warrant for the murder of his mother and girlfriend, even if he couldn't possibly have done it.

Or maybe he was legally dead. Hard to tell, really. He didn't need to use ID all that much. One of these days, it would be something to look into, when he had the time.

"If he learns, then he learns. Better to find out than not. He strikes me as the type that could get into a lot of trouble, left to his own devices."

I
    Irina

Seeking to reassure Sally that neither of them were likely to cast out someone who may be a danger to themselves, or other people, Alejandra responded with a slight smile. She still managed to give the unlikely impression of a wolf trying to make a happy face, but it was an upgrade on 'scowl'.

"I do not believe any of us would let a wolf wander... haplessly into the wilderness. If they are dead, they will learn nothing. If we welcome him, we will learn quickly whether or not he has the capacity to survive."

In the Irraka's world making coffee could sound like a do or die proposition.

It was a harsh view; but she made no apologies for it.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Very well then." Sally stands and looks to the pack mates, "We should invite him here and discuss what it means to be a Shadow Seekers with him. Do you all agree?"

K
    Kazakin

"Yes, I agr-" the Cahalith looked down as his cheap cellphone began to blare out Johnny Cash's One Piece At A Time in a horrendously tinny fashion. He glanced at the caller ID.

"Speak of the Devil. Hello?"
    He picked up, and following the social precepts of a thousand people who didn't want to yell over a conversation, stepped aside to talk on the phone.

I
    Irina

"Agreed," Alejandra answered softly, and added her further agreement with a small nod. It was only fair to give him the opportunity, even if it meant he was in safe hands for only a few months.

She paused when Stefan's cell phone rang, although if she had her understanding of sayings correct, it was Frank who was on the line.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally looked to Matthew, then to Alejandra, then back to Stefan as they waited for his conversation to finish.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan hung up the phone and slipped it back into the pocket of his dedicated jeans, before turning back to his pack. His storm-grey eyes glinted as he focused on his family. Could he see Frank James standing amongst them, as close and trusted by him as Firebringer, Faithkeeper and Foestalker?

No. Not yet. Not unless the pup learnt to change. But everyone had to start somewhere, and every Uratha deserved at least a chance. After all, it would be worse to just turn them out onto the streets.

"I'm going to go pick him up at the Tur," he said simply. "I'll bring him back here. We can go over things with him and see what happens."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. "That sounds like a good plan. Just, be safe out there."

K
    Kazakin

Stefan gave his alpha a respectful nod and headed out of Gypsy's. Best not to keep the pup waiting, after all. There was so much to be done.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.