Jackson practically stalked the studio's owner tonight. But his hunt wasn't for food - it was for business.

"Excuse me, miss?"

The young artist approached him cautiously. She wore a long-tan jacket with colorful clothing underneath. Plain white tennis-shoes covered her feet and a small, but pleasant, smile crossed her lips.

"Yes, what is it?"

Jackson smiled in relief that she was not immediately repulsed. "I would like to rent some studio time, please."

A look of comprehension crossed the woman's face.

"Oh, okay. You're gonna have to call back during the day. We can talk about over the phone."

Quickly, and without thinking, Jackson responded "I can't. I have to arrange it at night."

The woman shot him a quizzical look. "Why is that?"

Jackson twiddles his thumbs nervously - a rather obvious tell to those who know how to look. "I work during the day, and am really busy. Don't have time to set it up."

The woman amazingly held the same confused look on her face as Jackson spoke for a few, silent, moment. "Sorry, you're going to have to call during business hours."

Jackson frowned at the woman. "No, please, I can't. I can pay you up front!" The desperation was apparent in Jackson's voice. The woman shook her head

"Please sir, I said call doing the day. I'll have to call the authorities if you continue to harass me like this."

With that, Jackson was done. He backed away from the woman slowly. "O...okay."

Back to square one, I guess...