Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Capitol Park: A witch and her dog.

THREADID
    K
    Kakarot

It was the first night Lilly awoke to in Sacramento, sure there was the temple to visit and people to make acquantice with, but poor Fenris was cooped up in a hotel room all day and was good enough to not make a mess. "Fnegy, I think it's time we go out for a skate." His tailed wagged with excitement the whole ride to the park. Parking was a bit of a hassle to find but they walked, the wolf-dog leashed of course, within sight of the Avalon club. Her skate board was a beaten up Santa Cruz that looks like it used to be black.

Wearing a simple hoody, sweat pants, converse, and her hair tied in a pony tail, Lilly obviously wasn't dressing to impress. Soon as they hit the side walk Fenris pulled her with his chest harness and speed off.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-21 22:29:02 Athletics 3(+1 for specialty) + dexterity 4 rolls 8 to For Lilly to stay on the board (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 3, 8, 2, 10, 7, 8 3 successes

They both speed past the benches and and beautiful shrubbery with ease. The savage acolyte has look of determination as she gracefully turns with her guide

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

It had been a minute...

Allison walked down the street as she thought back to what all she had been busy with lately. It took a lot of effort to maintain connections within the Cacophony, and she was cultivating potent connections that gave her gossip from more places then just Sacramento. Above and beyond that, there were a few cities a short flight away that warranted Allison's attention. Then there was college and the Red Cross... When you mixed such a active requiem while trying to liven up your masquerade, it took a lot of time...

Time, though, was definitely on her side, and Allison knew well on how to mix work and play. Something as simple as a walk around the city could put her mind at ease, and with her free time tonight she intended to do just that.

Allison could not help but people watch, and with one individual, that was her first indication that there was another predator at work. She saw the woman in a hoody and there was instant despise, a feeling that she felt wash over her often at all the fun events that other vampires like to attend. Allison took in a deep breath, steeling her beast's reaction to another predator.

Keep it together...

A smile tugged on her lips even though she was praying that the other kindred would hold it together. Allison could not help but be curious and moved to greet the unknown. In the end it was the only surefire way to subdue the murderous desire that she loathed and loved to feel...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

K
    Kakarot

The rush of air was starting to be welcoming to Lilly, but Fenris was becoming winded and even though she knew he would accept the excersize a simple nudge brought him to a slow walk. Dismounting from her board she took a look around to double check the distance.Well shit look what we have here! Her beast flicked her neck into the direction of an unfamiliar kindred. The gnashing of its teeth rattled her senses for a split second. Lilly gave a brief stare at the woman as she calmed her nerves by halting Fenris and giving him a single treat for not reacting to her. He took it gleefully sloshing it in his chops. Soon as she calmed her inner wolf she offered a smile and a wave to the stranger. The acolyte propped her board up as her wolf-dog continued to chew, just making sure her friendliness was returned. I hope she's not hunting else this would get awkward quick...

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison returned the wave with a smile still glued to her luscious lips. "Heya..." She gave a nod of her head to the skateboard. "I am Allison and I take it you are new?..."

It was clear that she dispensed with formalities rather quick. Part of it was to bring tension down, while the other part of it was it just wasn't in her nature. Allison paused her movement closer, once ample space was between them. She did not want to draw to close and be threatening, nor did she feel like talking to someone from ten feet away...that was just weird...
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

K
    Kakarot

Fenris stood and happily approached Allison sniffing a bit but being slightly reluctant. "Nice to meet you Allison, I'm Lilly." She put down the skate board and adjusted a loose strand of hair that had escaped. The smile moved into her brown eyes when the friendly vampire approached. She haunches over to rub her pets side."and this is Fenris, we're both pretty fresh here in Sac... Well California as a whole." Bringing her stance back to Allison's level she looked around a bit. "Did you just come from Avalon?" Lilly asked, she wasn't really sizing up the woman but it was a bit hard not to stare at the beautiful creature.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison shook her head. "Nah...just enjoy walking the streets from time to time. Good way to clear the head." Allison tilted her head slightly with a smirk teasing her lips. "Pleasure to meet both of you...I hope you are enjoying things so far." Allison gave a glance back to Avalon and then returned her attention back to the two.

"Good to see you are acquainted with some of Sacramento's hot-spots. Any real questions so far?...Taking into account present company and such..." While there was still a bit of privacy...the park was a very public place. Allison figured it was enough of a warning to be careful with whatever words are said.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

K
    Kakarot

"I feel ya on that," Fenris gulped and continued to breathe slightly heavy. "though this guy blows off steam a little faster." Lillian comforted him by laying a hand on his head and rubbed gently. She rolled her eyes a bit and gave a slight laugh as his leg twitched. "So far it's been peachy, and the pleasure is mine." Keeping her bright smile and a soft words "I've only heard whispers about it so far, and I usually keep to learning things the hard way. As a bunch of Houston club hoppers say, 'trial by tribulation'." Lilly gave Allison a wink.

The acolyte pulled a small clear bottle of water from her jacket and poured some into her hand delicately. Slowly the hand went to Fenris' muzzle and he lapped it in with thankfully. He stood and was obviously more comfortable with the unfamiliar beast's presence as his master conversed more by approaching Allison with curiosity.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Houston..." Allison smirked with a few nods of her head. "I was in Houston a couple months ago..." Her brown eyes fall down to regard Fenris for a moment before she glancess back up to Lilly. "Was there for a couple of weeks. Hit up Club Coppia a couple of times..." She couldn't help but think back to some of those nights in Houston, as well as some of the confusion she found in Miami.

"Best advice I can give is just be polite and be friendly. Meet as many people as you can and help out when you can." Allison bit her lip for a moment. "You are bound to make mistakes...just don't weigh yourself down by them..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

K
    Kakarot

As soon as Allison mentioned the club, Lillian's eyes darkened a bit as she tried to remember it, eventually she replied, "Sorry, if I went there it was in quite daze." She giggled shortly. The dog met the Allison's eyes and his tail shook a bit. "I forgot the quote verbatim but Confucius said to his students that a good soul is never lonely, for they always have neighbors." Lillian gave her skittish smile as she asked "So how does oneusually find work out here? I've applied to a night vet clinic but it only takes a little out of my time." generally curious of an Invictus system runs.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison pursed her lips. "Honestly getting a job here is a lot like any place else, especially if it is a normal job like that." With a scrunch of her nose, she added a bit of humor to the mix. "Of course the place has to have a night shift." Allison couldn't help but be interested in seeing someone pursue a normal means for 'living.'
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.