Watch

Allison Black Glimpses

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Last Call!" The DJ shouted through the speakers as people slowly made there way to the door or bar. There was a bit of desperation in the air as the night was finally coming to a close and many did not truly want to go home alone. Small cliques broke the herd up as people exchanged numbers in a attempt to move the fun elsewhere.

"Want a drink." Garret said as he leaned in close to the girl from Cali. Maybe at some point she told him her name, but he could not muster the courage to tell her he forgot it. She meekly shook her head, "No thanks..." She offered him a arm and glanced towards the door. Even through his intoxication he understood the cue and accepted her arm and guided her out of Coppia.

The moved past the bouncer into the parking lot as others shuffled out of the club into the chilly Houston night. Garret fumbled the keys from his pocket with his free hand and hit the key fab as the lights to his F-150 light up as the doors unlocked. He guided her to the passanger side and opened the door, like any southern gentleman would, and she smiled and climbed in.

Garret came around and hopped into the driver's side and cranked on the truck. The radio was onto 103.1 KILT as Eye's Open by Taylor swift played softly in the background. He kicked it into reverse and backed out of the parking space. Other cars were slowly leaving the parking lot as he turned out onto the road, headed home.

It was a short drive from the club to his house. He pulled into the driveway and did not even notice that she moved closer to his side until he felt her lean upon him. He placed it in park as Allison slowly and adeptly drew him in...

Allison, full and content layed out across her hotel bed. She had a plane to catch tomorrow night back to Sacramento, and she killed the remaining time checking facebook and e-mails to see if there was any blowback from what had happened in Miami.

Business in Miami had went well enough, though strangely enough she resided in Houston a few weeks before, and a few weeks after the business was concluded, before returning to Sacramento. Whatever was she up to?
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Jared Black, winded his way through the inky darkness of the catacombs with only the comfort of light from a LED. He tried his best to quell his fears and focus on the task at hand, but the task involved meeting a eldritch horror from a time long past. Up ahead he could notice a antechamber with the soft flicker of candle light. He cut off his flashlight and shoved it into his jacket pocket.

He entered the chamber, his eyes adjusting for the light of the candle. His heart would of skipped a beat when he noticed her… A figure with alabaster skin, and hair that nearly blended into the shadows, stood naked with her back to him, running her hand along cuneiform engravings upon the catacomb wall.

”You are late…Black…” Her voice was barely above that of a whisper.

“It was not the easiest place to find. I apologize…” Jared said quickly.

”What you want is a dangerous and deadly thing…” Her hand continued to sweep over the cuneiform. Jared wondered if she made sense of it, but did not care to ask.

”Do you know of the Hittites?” She turned to regard Jared. Her eyes were as black as the shadows of the chamber or her shoulder-length hair. A contrast that Jared found unnerving when matched with her pale skin.

”Like Biblical crap?’ Jared blurted out.

The Shadow let out a soft chuckle. ”Like…” She moved closer to him and he felt the fear rising, though he knew better then to show any of the sort.

”Hittites at one time defeated Egypt on the field of battle…” Jared tilted his head, maybe he was just imagining it, but he could have sworn there was a bit of bitterness attached to that statement.

”More importantly, they also successfully sacked Babylon, which is the key point right now.” Her hand moved upon his shoulder and she could not help but notice his shudder. ”The En overstepped his bounds and the Gemini kings of Hattusa sent her to correct him.” Her teeth gritted slightly, as she knew her words were lost on one so young. She turned and made her way back over to the cuneiform wall, it did not matter as Jared would not be around that much longer.

”You have to do exactly what I say in this. It is the only way.” She moved slightly down the wall. ”For payment I want what she knows, and after…she is all yours…”

“Deal.” Jared knew there was no other choice and he had come too far to turn away.

”Break the wall right here…” Her hand touched briefly upon the stone. Jared obeyed as he pushed vitae to fuel his strength. He moved over to the surface where she had motion and with a swift and powerful blow he felt the section of wall give way to some hallow opening. Inside there was something, though he could not make it out at first in the light, it was a bronze sarcophagus…
    Allison Black
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison was sprawled out across the white leather sofa in Jared’s fancy penthouse that overlooked South Beach. She was hugging a pillow with a soft cashmere blanket wrapping her seductive form, watching Family Guy and laughing her ass off.

She heard the deadbolt click, a sound she always listened for as it heralded Jared coming home.

“Turn that shit off and get dressed…” Jared said as he moved past her into the bedroom. Allison let out a soft sigh as she recovered the remote from the folds off the blanket and hit the power button. She was a bit slow getting up when she heard his voice ring out from the room.

“And none of that casual shit you are always trying to wear…” She dropped the remote onto the couch and headed into the other bedroom, like she was told. She walked into the large and spacious closet, which was stocked with all manner of clothing she had never ever worn, and most of it she never really cared to wear. She shifted through the dresses, trying to find one that would make Jared happy.

“Where are we going babe?” She called out from the closet. “A small private affair…” Jared nearly made her jump when she heard him from behind her. “The black dress…and no bra.” She nodded as she slowly started to strip out of her pajamas.

“I need you to look perfect tonight. There is a Lord whose child will be there tonight. I need you to make friends…” Allison listened to his words carefully, she knew better then to make Jared upset.

“Jared…if I do good…could you please take me up to Jupiter for the weekend.” Allison said softly as she slid on the dress. “What did I tell you about asking to go home?” Jared said abruptly in return as he zipped her in.

“Let’s go…” Jared said sharply to Allison. All she could do was let out a soft sigh and obey.

I
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

October 17th, 1995...

Emily moved into the limestone chamber, carrying a red cooler. Her sire had been so preoccupied with the desiccated corpse, that she was forced to carry out most of her day to day affairs, including hunting, and dealing with Jared Black, who she found to be an unbearable asshole. She was quiet, cautiously placing the cooler down onto a marble table with ease not to disturb her enigmatic sire.

She could see her shadowy form in the flicker of candle light standing over the sarcophagus, as still as the corpse that lay inside of it. Emily could not imagine becoming like her sire, yet part of her feared that it would eventually come to pass. She watched with interest and curiosity, before looking away as she saw signs of movement from her sire.

"Would you drink from the waters of Lethe and forget or the pools of Mnemosyne and remember..." Her voice was a soft caress to the ear. Emily did not understand the question.

"Do you know what I am doing child?" She drew closer to Emily. Emily could see the dark veins beneath her alabaster skin...it almost reminded her of what a corpse would look like if it were to never really and truly rot.

"I know you are..."
    "No..." She cut off Emily, before she could even finish her thought. It was a habit that Emily found most unnerving, as it meant that she knew what she was about to say, like she was in Emily's mind...

"The fates...It is a test..." The ancient moved over to the cooler, opening it and retrieving one of the bags of blood from within. She seemed to drain it dry in seconds, going through the supply within the cooler within minutes like it was nothing. Emily was well fed, yet all the blood made her beast come to the light, and Emily had to conjur the force of will to rein it deep down into the darkness once more.

"Nature versus Nurture..."
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Part I

Kevin had a rough day. Well not so much rough, just tedious and repetitive like every day before, and surely every day to come. It was really beginning to weigh on him, which is why he decided to head downtown after work to get his mind off of the joys of medical billing.

He was a few beers into the night, watching game three of the NBA finals on the flatscreen, though he really did not care much about who won. He turned on the bar stool and looked around to the crowd. It was fairly packed, due to Heat or Thunder fans, and each play caused quite a bit of noise from the patrons.

When she walked in, it was like everything else faded to nothingness. He had never seen someone as beautiful. At least not in real life anyway, and yet there was something else, something more to her. He could not explain what otherworldly quality she possessed.

Kevin caught her eyes for a moment, before she and he both looked elsewhere.

Did she notice me staring? Kevin thought as he turned on the stool and grabbed his beer. He glanced up at the screen and then looked back to where she was, just in time to see her leaving as quickly as she arrived.

Kevin reached into his pocket, put a twenty onto the bar and headed out after her. He did not know what the hell he was doing, or why. He had never been like this before, but then again he had never seen anyone like her before...

Kevin just had to have her...

Allison was a bit on the bored side-of-things, and that was never a good thing. She went downtown to unwind, to potentially find something fun to pass the evening, hell who was she kidding...she was a bit hungry...

As she walked down the streets, she passed by a bar that seemed to have a lively crowd, and could not resist to check it out. Stepping in, it did not take her long to realize it was due to the NBA Finals...

Not dealing with Heat fans tonight... Allison thought, as she turned around and headed back out onto the streets of downtown Sacramento...
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison shifted in her chair in the small tattoo booth as she watched Daryl at work. The girl was laying on her stomach, topless as Daryl put the finishing touches on some nautical stars upon her shoulder. Allison regarded her for a moment, she was fairly young and did not seem to register the pain or dealt with it well. The only sounds were coming from Daryl's I-Pod which was docked in a speaker system.

Her eyes move from Daryl's work to regard him. He seemed like he was in a lot better health then when they had first met during his hospital stay. His color had returned, though he was still hella skinny. She looked over the tattoo's upon his neck that seemed to dip below and continue on beneath his white cotton tee-shirt. Daryl's arms were like-wise covered up with a stunning amount of art-work.

Allison did not recall him having so many tattoo's, though at the time she had other pressing matters on mind. With that business concluded there was no sense in letting any work go to waste. With quite a few text messages, and a couple of phone calls to re-establish lines of communication, Allison found herself waiting on him to finish with his last client for the night before they hit downtown.

"All done..." Daryl said to the young girl as her eyes open. She nods as Daryl grabs a mirror for her to check it out. "Very nice." She exclaimed, seeing the work that he had done to her, but Daryl was already getting material's together to protect the tattoo.

"Keep this on it and keep it covered, and def resist the urge to itch it..." Daryl said, handing her a tube of balm, before he worked on getting the saran-wrap tapped over it. She nodded, listening to all the instructions, and put back on her shirt carefully. After everything is said and done, she pays up in cash and heads out, leaving Daryl and Allison alone in the booth.

"When are you going to let me do some work on you?" Daryl says as he goes about cleaning up the booth.

"No clue what I could live with for the rest of my life." Allison says nonchalantly with a smirk.

Daryl just nods with a shrug as he wraps up disposing of the needles into medical waste. He moves over to the sink and washes his hands. "What are you in the mood for?"

"We are already downtown..." Allison says with a devilish smirk.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kevin watched with interest as she continued to move from location to location. It was like she couldn't sit still and let anything catch her interest or that she was looking for something...maybe someone, in particular. No matter how long he looked at her, he could not get over her otherworldly appearance.

In the space of 45 minutes, he had entered and left nearly half a dozen establishments in pursuit of his quarry. He wondered why he was doing this...why am I literally stalking someone... With every glance, though, his rational mind gave way to irrational passion. He fiddled with his phone at one point when she was leaned up against the bar waiting on a shot of something...Looks like vodka...

As inconspicuous as he could possibly be, he took a picture. His eyes were fixed to her wondering if she had noticed, and when he was content that she had not, he pulled up the picture only to find his beautiful vixen nothing but a blur.

He shrugged, and waited for another opportune moment...Ok she is looking away from me... With another quick click, and a subtle stare after, to notice if she had noticed, he reviewed the image to find another blurry figure in place of his angel. He used his shirt real quick to wipe off the camera lens on his phone, but before he could try again...she had downed the shot and was heading out.....

Downtown was a bore tonight, and Allison could not get away from the NBA Finals. It was not that there was no people out and about...a lot of places were packed...it just was not her thing. With each and every spot she went to...everyone's eyes were fixed on the television...and frankly people were being rather loud and obnoxious. It was a close game, and even Allison could not help but check the score with each place she went to.

It seems like Miami is going to win... Allison smirked and headed to the bar for a shot of Gray Goose. She downed it quickly and looked back to the Television one last time before heading out of the place. Allison was beginning to think that tonight would be much of the same...no matter where she went...

Fatal Allure (Part I)
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

It had been a means to a end, when Allison gave him her number. It was the easiest and quickest way to get past him at the Hospital, but like most things she did...it was for a multifaceted purpose. He had sent her a couple of texts, which she did not take time to respond in depth to. The lack of attention caused the desired effect when she actually did start paying attention.

It was a simple dinner at Friday's that ended up back in Jeremy's apartment...little did he know what he was getting into...in more ways than one...

He woke up in his bed, head pounding. Jeremy did not recall drinking that much...Didn't recall the taste of Allison's blood...Did not recall Allison tasting his...

All he knew is that when he woke up...it had been a fun night, but she was no longer there. Did I do something wrong? He tried his best to recall details that would never be forthcoming. He checked his phone and there were two simple texts from her...

Allison Black (M +15553441315): Sorry for sneaking out...had to go to work.
    04:19AM

Allison Black (M +15553441315): Thanks for the good time! TTYL!
    04:22AM

Jeremy sent her a text back, and waited...nothing... He laid back down in bed, his head still pounding, and passed back out.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

What a shitty night

Allison slid the card in and out of the door and let out a long sigh when the green light finally lit and she heard the click. Quickly turning the handle she steps briskly into her hotel room and slams the door shut.

Allison's purse drops to the floor as she paces back and forth her eyes cast to the ground. After a few laps back and forth she plops down onto the bed and takes off her heels. Sitting still for a moment she lets out another sigh.

Looking up she sees her blurring double in the mirror and anger rises sharply. Quickly standing, she moves over to stand before her reflection. A fast, irrational punch shatters the glass and some knuckles. The outburst of rage did little to help. She could still see the blur in the shards of glass, and looking at the cuts, bone, and cartilage fix itself only made Allison feel worse.

What a shitty shitty night... Letting out a sigh she could feel the lethargy creeping in, a sure sign that sunrise is drawing near. Allison settles into bed, doing her best not to think. For once she is thankful the sun was rising...

The night within the forest is bitterly cold. Frantic grasps of air drew the stinging chill into her lungs as pine branches stung her face as she ran for her life. She knew without a doubt it was getting closer, but all she could hear was the crunching of snow beneath her feet.

A hidden stone beneath the snow ends the chase, twisting her ankle with a pop and bringing her crashing down into the white powder with a scream. It was on her and then the darkness overtook her.

"I am the monster you created and like a mountain we look down over kings..."

The sun sets as Allison's eyes jerk open as she sits up still feeling the fear and panic. Hugging herself she looks around the room.

Just a dream...it was just a dream.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Allison Black

Allison Black

Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Sitting off in a corner booth with only her Tokyo Tea to keep her company, she could pass for another person entirely. Short blue-black hair fell down to her shoulders in such stark contrast to the white fedora and white polo that almost looked neon blue under the clubs black lights. Small diamonds inset in white gold studs, adorned her ears. And if one was lucky enough, they may see a matching bar in her belly button.

Allison's luscious lips sucked in the Tokyo Tea through a glowing neon green stray, while her light brown eyes look out across the sea of club-goers. While it is easy for her to stand out with her exquisite beauty and bubbly personality, not many knew of her cunning skill when it came to blending in.

Seemingly unapproachable, even though stunning as ever, her combination of body language, clothing choice, and location sent subtle waves that she just wanted to be left alone. Still the occasional guy would ignore or completely miss the cues and she would coldly reflect them away.

Tonight, for Allison is not about the hunt or socializing. She is reminiscing on a life lost long ago and watching the interactions between people.

How the dance floor pulses to the beat of music...

How that one guy in those skinny jeans gets shot down...but keeps trying.

How that other cute guy...Looks a bit country... seems to say just the right thing to draw the girls in.

Or how that one girl sits at the bar, longing for something...Maybe love?

Hundreds of people to watch...each with their own story....

In this club, on this night...on any night...it was the dance of life. The Danse Macabre seems like a shadowy reflection, but a reflection none-the-less. Allison did not feel dead, her emotions seem stronger and more everywhere then ever.

Allison takes another sip of Tokyo Tea, losing herself in the multitude of interactions. With everything going on lately, it is much needed.
    Allison Black

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread