Ended
Watch

Basement Subsection 3

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
    S
    Sabeleth

"You know I won't say no to a tinfoil hat." Halo tried to joke, but it seemed a bit flat. He glanced at Kite, then at Ariadne. They would have to have words as Guardians before deciding whether to let him come any further down this road, and that knife was a problem.

"But honestly right now, I think we should all get the hell out of here and that that thing settle down." He pointed at the malevolent tass blade. "It looked fine until people started casting things and frankly I'd rather we sat down and thought about it first." Looking between Ariadne and Kite ( DaveJ ) he added. "We should shore up our information before we take this any further. That's my opinion of course, but rushing in isn't going to solve this problem."

Fairly sure it was the right approach, Halo waited for Ariadne to make the final call. She was his boss after all.

OOC:

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne looks from the knife to Halo and finally Kite. "I agree with Halo. We need more information and like you said Kite, backup."

The hell is a dreamspeaker

"Right now I say we leave these alone. I can ward and ban the area if need be. Then we go find some people who know more about this sort of thing. One of the Mystagogues probably."

Kite cast a nervous grin towards the two Guardians. “No need to convince me…”

Still extremely wary of the knife, Kite backed up to the exit, casting suspicious glances at the offending dagger as he did so. With little delay, Kite opened the door and exited the room, but stayed just outside, holding the door open for his companions.

Kite looked towards Ariadne, nodding towards her as he kept the door open. A clear sense of anxiety still permeated his voice as he spoke. “After you…” he said as he anxiously, worriedly attempted a smile. Then, he looked one more time towards the knife, as though to keep careful track of it, almost as if he were worried that it would strike out and attack on its own accord.

Kite will first wait for Ariadne and Halo before following them out, exiting the scene at the same time as they do.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne looks at the knife a final time wondering things. She looks at Halo and nods. "Alright, shows over. I will call some people." Kite's cautious retreat gives his anxiety of the knife away. Ariadne is not fond of it either but she is more concerned about who made it. Ariadne walks to Kite and waits for Halo before making her leave of the Circle.

Soon enough, all three of the mages left the circle, Ariadne taking the time to lock the doors by keypad after the Free Councilor had left visual range.

End Scne
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread