Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia was pacing in the foyer to the Circle. Back and forth on the clean stone floor between the two stair cases, on one side the main doors of the former church and on the other the larger doors into what had been the sanctuary. She was waiting for the two Arrows who were new to the city.

She was dressed in black slacks and a black short sleeved button up shirt -- they were half away from uniform, but comfortable. She pulled her cell phone out again and checked over the message.

It was just the waiting, and the pacing, and the waiting. Hopefully these two would work out.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Shortly after recieving the text, Leo left for the Circle. Being new to the city he really had nothing better to do, so he came straight over. "You texted?" he said anxiously as he made his way into the foyer.

'I wonder what this is about? Hopefully it's something to do. I'm bored out of my mind at home. It's days like this I wish I could go out without worrying about arrests and shit. Ah well, maybe one day.'

Leo was wearing dark blue jeans, with a black T-shirt and black boots. All of it was raddy, and had obviously seen some mileage, but still in good enough shape to go out in.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia stopped in her paces, directly in the center of the foyer. It was almost if she planned it. Her ankles clicked together in a para-millitary style before she looked at one of the Talons she had summoned.

Yes, I did.” There was a bit of a hard look mixed with distinct assessment in her gaze. “However, now we’re both waiting on Weavebreaker.

nimbus

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker caught a cab over to meet up with Vae. It took the cab a little bit longer then she had expected, but the ride was rather quick once it finally did show. She came in, giving a nod to Leo and Vaeltia.

"Hello."

She couldn't help but wonder what this was all for, but figured she would find out soon enough.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia nodded to Weavebreaker as she approached, the same look of assessment trailed across the pink haired girl before she nodded again.

Right then, I figured you two would want to see the facilities. I have some other questions as well, particularly as we no longer have as strong an Arrow presence as we did a few years back.

She turned for a moment. “We can start at the top or at the bottom, what do you want to see first?” She was asking both of them.

Weavebreaker Xander

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Why not start at the top?" Leo really didn't have a preference, but we had to start somewhere.

"While we walk we might as well start the questions, since I'm sure we all have plenty of them. Personally, I was hopeing you could tell us new people about the cabals in the city and if any of them were accepting new recruits." He really didn't know if Vae would know much about them, but she was the senior most Arrow in the group and the logical place to start his questioning.

He didn't have any strong reaction to her comment about the Arrow prescence in the city. Leo knew nothing of the size of the order or the consilium, and thus had no context to comment on the remark. He figured it would be explained to him as their conversation continued.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

She looked between the two of them, and since Weavebreaker didn’t seem to have a preference she led them up the circle stairs to the second floor.

So this is part of the dormitories, it’s set up something like a college dorm, four singles and a common. There are more solid ‘apartment’ type rooms elsewhere, but this is generally used for a visiting cabal.” She said as she pushed open the door to the common room.

We also have a good amount of space here incase we need some place to fall back to.

The room looks quite modern compared to the outside of the building, and the space obviously is set up to be vertical instead of horizontal, as it doesn’t break into the supposed areas of the sanctuary.

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo admired the architecture of the building, but there was obviously alot he wanted to ask. He bit at his lower lip as they walked to avoid cutting Vae off. He did seem somewhat amused when Vae compares the spare rooms to a college dorm. Pre-Awakening that was where he planned to be right now, not fighting against Seers, and Banishers, and God only knows what else.

"How old is the building? It looks old on the outside but not so much in here." Leo's earlier question didn't seem to catch her attention, so he figured he'd stick with the tour and other order business. He wasn't usually very talkative, but he figured it would be more informative to ask now. "Also, for future reference, how many people are in the order, and what can you tell us about them?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia stopped to look back at Leo, “How old it is? um...” she thought for a moment almost confused. “I’m not sure, It’s been here ever since I can remember, Even before I awoke. I can tell you that it was built as a replica to Westminster Abbey in England.” Her voice went up a half pitch as she placed a hand on her hip and cocked her head at him.

If I recall correctly there are two others besides us three here: Animus and West. Animus is a Thyrsus, he was the one who matched me point for point at the Field Day. And West was the Acanthus standing over my shoulder during my one and only chess match.

She continued back into the foyer. "So downstairs now?"

nimbus

Leo Lockheart

PRE

'Aaaah, so Mr. Shooty is an Arrow. And now I gotta try and meet this Animus guy.' Leo briefly flashed back to the chess and archery matches. West was the quiet guy with the beer, and Animus was the other man that did well at the archery competition. He thought about asking if the Acanthus had tried to help her, but then he remembered how the match had actually played out. So the answer was probably no.

Leo thought to himself silently before Vaeltia's question brought him back to reality."Lead the way." He said rather anxiously.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread