DISPLAYED
Meeting at the Apple Orchard

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Whoops, huge image

Ixidor apparently isn't quite as late he thought he would be, as he climbs out of a taxi moments later. Right in front of the home, and the other grouped mages. Too many years on the road. He could afford nearly anything on wheels that he could possibly want, but unless he decides to settle in Sacramento more permanently, he's convinced himself that it just isn't practical.

He'll probably start slow. Rental cars, or something.

The cabbie had allowed him to smoke, and is now getting a generous tip for it. Crossing the street now, the rocker holds a white fedora to his head against a brief gust of Autumn wind. It causes a slight jingle of the silver jewelry hanging down his front, like human wind chimes.

The familiar and pretty face of Ariadne gets his attention first, which he greets in the form of a wave at distance. He is still silent as he ambles closer, and takes a long drag from a cigarillo to form a pause.

It's as though he's forming a dramatic silence in order to herald his words. But when the salutation comes, it's given in his usual, casual drawl.

"S'up?"
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

S
    Sabeleth

Halo gave Noctina a slightly shy smile. "Ah, thanks for the run-down Noctina. I've been meaning to look into them all so that really helps." He looked around the old apple orchard. "So what was your plan for today then?"

As more people arrive Halo greets them with a wave and a quick introduction. "Hey, I'm Halo. Nice to meet you." Ixidor also gets an additional. "Cool hat!'

Noctina looks at Dark eyes rather plainely as she arrives, she was about to speak when Ixidor showed up. Her eyes locked onto the man as he made his entrance and she subconsciously bit her lower lip for a second as he approached.

*Wow... He can make an entrance... I wonder if he's seeing anyone?*

Noctina managed to wrench her head away from the charismatic Ixidor and directed her attention to Halo
    "Well, this is my place, since I have never had any parties I thought I should do at least something, also correct me if I am wrong but I also believe you people are not in a cabal? Just thought we could have a talk about the state of Sacramento with all the cabals and what not." Noctina said before looking at her watch and then peering at an empty space rather intently for a second.

"Oh! The pie is gonna burn, 1 second!" Noctina says as she dashes off to the rear of the house and disappears from sight.

It will be about a minute before she comes back.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods to Dark Eyes as the mystagogue arrives at the orchard. Wondering if she is here because of an inclination for subterfuge or just Mystagogue curiosity Ariadne glances at Noctina before watching the taxi arrive.

Ixidor gets a wave back as he approaches. Now things are changing...changing for what though.

Red hair dances as Ariadne shakes her head at the burning pie. "I hope it doesn't." She looks at Dark Eyes then Ixidor. "How has Sacramento been treating you two?"

Kim sniffs the air for traces of burning before turning to Ariadne's question. "I've been doing fine, thank you. Not too busy, not too bored. Fine all around," she concludes her succinct answer before turning attention to the rock star among them, idly curious what he'll have to say about this relative cow town, compared to the coast he doubtlessly arrived from, just as she had.

Noctina comes out a few minutes later with a sweet cinammon smelling apple pie with precut pieces and a stack of paper plates in the other hand.

"Anyone want some, I also have some bubbly, follow me!" She said cheerfully as she led the mages to the back of the house where there was a little picnic blanket under the apple hallow tree. When she got over she put down the food, reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a bottle of champagne, reached in again and pulled out some plastic cups along with a bottle of sprite.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"You too, man," Ixidor shoots back to Halo, "and thanks. I love this thing."

The only reason he doesn't rock the fedora more often is because it flattens his wild black mane down. And for an Obrimos, walking around looking like you just had your dick in a power outlet is fucking hilarious.

He nods rhythmically to Noctina's assertion and reasons for the invitation. He might have had something to say about talking what amounted to Mage lingo out on the street, but there appeared to be no one else around, so what the hell. And he could definitely think of much worse people to be in a Cabal with, even if Ariadne was the only one among them with whom he'd managed a conversation.

Now is as good a time as any, right?

Answering the ginger Epopt with his sly cat's grin, Ix drawls,
    "Way better than I deserve, I'm sure. Been touring the general area, up and down the coast and such, but I'm thinking of cutting a record here over the next few months. It's a legitimate way to stick close to the city without looking like I'm retiring, or whatever."

Almost certainly the first to follow Noctina - but looking casual about it, naturally - Ixidor gives the other Awakened a let's do this thing sort of look, and heads around toward the back.

Pie and booze? Now you're talking the Ixidor language.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Pleased with the combination of refreshments, Kim happily nods and follows along. She plants her rump down on the edge of the blanket and waits to be served, warmly asking Noctina, "Do you bake often?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne follows the others looking side to side as she does. Both taking in the house and orchard as well as everything else around it.

"I can't imagine the balancing act you play Ixidor." She says to the rocker as she catches up to him. Ariadne knows his face but not his Name.

Noctina shrugs at Dark eyes question.

"Used to do it alot more, now its just for occaisons and cookies." She said cheerfully.

"Well, this might sound a bit stereotypical bullshit but alot of us here don't really know each other that well, or in only certain capacities so maybe we could get a brief intro? I'll go first, my name is Noctina and I'm a professional reclaimer and mystagoogle." Noctina said trying adding a bit more of an official title to her position, something a bit more respectable then thief.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread