Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Reporting In

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Smudge

PRE

When the subject of the little girl cropped up, Smudge just shrugged. "Yeah, I reckon she was more than we could see, but they were packin' major heat. If we'd in'errupted, we wouldn't be 'aving this conversation. Either that or I'd be ruining Marcus' upholstery....again."

Smudge nodded in agreement with his Queen regarding the gang situation. "Sure as sure. I'll get me ugly noggin' down on the street, see if the 38's are on hobo-radar. If I hear anythin' I'll spread the word."

Stripes twitches his whiskers a bit. He knows his way around the streets a bit, but doesn't have any contacts. Mostly it's the girl he's worried about, he just can't shake the sight of her. Even with Queen Byeli's warning or the chance that she's fae...

"I could help out if you need it," he offers to Smudge. "Go with you, watch your back. The streets can be dangerous after all."

Smudge

PRE

Smudge looked to the Hunterheart with a cocking of his head, wondering just what he can do. He definitely seemed to have a certain childlike nature that the Ogre had always found it hard to refuse, even with his own kids.

"Yeah, dangerous. As long as ya don't mind the smell," Smudge snickered.

Bump CyledyrWyllt , I believe we are waiting on Marcus' response

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus' eyes get an especially shiny look as he considers Katrine's words.

"I didn't notice anything particularly fae about them, but I didn't specifically look."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Katrin listened to the answers provided, her eyes shifting from one Lost to the next as each of them spoke. "Well, perhaps next time you find yourselves in such a situation, you will remember to look a little closer, no?" she said to the group as a whole, taking a pause to consider their options going forward.

"As I stated, the best course of action going forward would be to learn more about the conflict from the perspective of the 38s, yes?" said Katrin as she looked around at each of them once more. "It should help with getting the full picture. If any of you have friends in such circles, acquiring some information in regards to any Yakuza activity in the area would be of help too, no?"
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Smudge

PRE

Smudge simply nodded. He knew exactly who he was going to talk with, and which circles he'd be shaking up.

Stripes nodded as well, unsure who he could contact. The best bet at the moment seemed to be to help Smudge as much as possible...

K
    Kazakin

Danny swallowed slightly, looking anywhere except Katrin's face, and feeling cringingly ashamed at being in her presence.

"I'll, I'll um... I'll give with Smudge and Stripes, um..."

His nerve failed him, and he stumbled to his feet.

Oh God let me out of here before I do something else stupid!

Marcus' face is expressionless as he nods to Katrin and turns to leave.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread