Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne sits quietly in the Circle. Thinking over everything that has happened recently. Two deaths, at least, two mutilations. Designed to inspire fear? Fear can be ignored and driven out. So could other emotions.

Consilium had been a disaster. Between people flaunting general etiquette, thinking its ok to throw their fellow Pentacles to the wolves, and general yelling. Hopefully this initiative towards Cabals will be good. Though Ariadne is more concerned with Rosh and Quadesh.

Checking her phone she sees that see was early as she had planned though earlier than expected. Putting the phone away Ariadne waits for the other Guardians to show up. With a growing understanding of why Henry hadn't used this place often.

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta hand't been to the Circle before. The giant cathedral edifice reminded her slightly of the masonic temple she used to drive by on the way to work. A brief memory flickered across her memory, seeing the city in lights with David. She shook her head. Don't think about that, you're here for work.

Who's the cutie? Camille asked. And is he available?

My ex, Rosetta answered. And not to you.

Psh, I'm married. But you could use a good man in your life.

We are so not talking about this right now.

She walked into the building and noted Ariadne checking her phone. She waited a moment, before joining the other woman with a wave. "Ariadne, hey. I'm early?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Only because you're here before everyone else." Ariadne replies with a smile and a small laugh. Her eyes seem to look into Rosetta for a moment before resting on her.

"How are things?"

m
    magiuspendragon

"I'm healing," she said cautiously. She looked briefly around the room, while she considered just how much to tell the other mage. Ariadne was her boss, in a sense. And, perhaps, that should earn her some measure of trust.

"I was looking into something, with Vaeltia and Salem. I never saw him coming, he grabbed me from behind." She rubbed her arms, feeling the edges of her bandages. "Locked me up for days, carved my arms, messed with my head. It's a long road to recovery." She shrugged a little, trying not to worry too much about what the other woman would say.

Father Samael paused for a moment at the entrance to the Circle, admiring the Gothic edifice and the majesty and awe it inspired. How appropriate, in its way, that we should gather in a place such as this, and that I should be given the opportunity to meet the others here. Lord, watch over your Guardians. Let this be a place of sanity and order and guard us from the chaos that visited the Consilium. He briefly touches his chest to where his pentacle-cross lays under his simple priest's black against his heart.

Samael enters the building and heads to the meeting space. He smiles to see that others have already begun gathering. "Ariadne, I am pleased to be here. There is much to be done and much to be discussed, it would seem." He smiles at the other woman present as well, bowing his head briefly. "I am Samael."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"..what? When did that happen. How the hell did I miss that?!" Blue eyes twinkle with ters. Ariadne steps close and hugs Rosetta if the other Guardian lets her. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I hadn't heard..."

Stepping back she looks defeated for a moment before pulling herself together. "..I hope the individual responsible was caught?" Ariadne shakes her head. "Wait no." A hand tries and fails to wave away the question. "If you want any help let me know. I'm sure we can find someone safe." She gives a half-hearted smile. "After that we can take care of the person."

Ariadne wipes away the tears when she hears another person entering. Seeing Samael she smiles and gives him a small wave. "It seems so." She stops herself from looking at Rosetta as she talks.

"Samael, Rosetta. Rosetta this is Samael, he's moved to the city more recently."

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta's eyes widened in shock as the other Guardian embraced her. "I... I thought...at consilium.... When Vaelita announced it, you looked so surprised. I ... you needed to hear the rest of the story. She returned the embrace, if a little stiffly.

"He's taken care of. He was killed in the rescue." She was a little cold as she relayed the facts. Camille was always lecturing her when she had those thoughts, but she was glad to be free of him. "So that part's taken care of."

She looked up as Samael entered. She dabbed her eyes, wiping away any errant tears, before greeting the new arrival. "I'm Rosetta. Good to meet you Samael." She held out her hand to him.

Samael hangs back at first, feeling a touch awkward at having interrupted an obviously emotional and private moment. But when the two women turn almost immediately at his arrival he puts on his friendly mask of a smile and accepts the offered hand. "Rosetta. It is good to make your acquaintance, and good to finally get the chance to meet with other Guardians. I was most grieved to hear of your recent tribulations. I know that not everyone is eager to speak with a priest, but if there is anything I can do to help, you need only ask."

After being introduced to Rosetta Samael looks to Ariadne. "Is this all there is tonight? Or am I earlier than I thought?"

R
    Rosetta

"Thank you Father," Rosetta said with a small smile. "I may take you up on that." From the look of him, she didn't follow his religion, but that didn't mean she couldn't offer him some respect. And an awakened who was willing to hear her out, and who was trained to keep secrets and not judge? Maybe that would be worth something. Maybe he could help her figure out what to do with this voice in her head.

You think he can help me? Well ask him! Camille demanded.

It's not quite that easy, she hedged. But if he knows something, I'll speak with him later. When she's not around.

She turned to Ariadne . "Wait, is this it? There were more of us last time," a note of sadness crept into her voice.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"There were..." Ariadne frowns. "I have to assume that they left town for reasons of their own. If they got taken also..." She looks at Rosetta and smiles. "I am glad that you are still with us."

"Last I have heard from her, Triquetra was still in town. So I'm not sure where she is."

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread