Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 174
DISPLAYED
(Rowan Ring) See You at the Party, Richter...

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma smiles back to Jessie as she moves away with Allison.

She listens to her doubts about what had just happened there. It didn’t make much sense to her as well.

“Ye, I don’t buy it either…” she lingers a bit as she puts some thought into it.

Then Dillon whistles signaling he had found the right place for them.

”Let’s go Allison! Dillon has fixed something for us.” she continued whispering in a lower voice, she never knew if someone else could be hearing them or not.

As the Daeva steps inside the room she looks around trying to make sure the room was dayproof and as Dillon begins making preparations Velma watches and learns as an attentive student.

Duct taping the fringes, finding cover, we should find something to lock the door…

”Dillon!” she whispers as she carefully removes the keys from her pocket again.

”Wanna see if any of these lock the door? I can also jam the lock… what do you think?”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon pauses at Velma's idea, giving her a dip of his chin in an approving nod before lifting the tarp enough to check the door handle.

"Ah, no lock. I guess because it's technically just a closet." He looks back to give the woman an encouraging smile. "Good thinking though. Any precaution we can take, we should. But if we're careful, and I remember to... well... work my mojo on the door regularly throughout the day, there will be slim to no chance that a passerby will even notice it. It's hard to explain, but trust me: Only a Mekhet, or one with their power, has much of a chance at breaching the illusion. And if they're on the other side of that door anytime during the day, they will surely have bigger issues to worry about than finding us."

That is, assuming that no other non-Kindred possess the ability to pierce the Touch of Shadow... a possibility that highlights one of several reasons why Dillon intends to wait out the daylight.

Glancing back and forth from Velma to Allison Black once, quirking an eyebrow, he asks in a husky, strangely jovial tone, "Anything else before I finish covering this door? The Daystar climbs over the horizon at any second, now."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Hum, not from me” The songstress concludes and immediately falls on to the other task at hand.

What does he mean by illusion and Mekhet's powers? Nevermind... another time.

”C’mon Allison we should find something to cover us all during the day, just in case…” Velma urges her fellow succubus to do the same she is doing and starts perusing the clothes for something that could help them and give them just enough time to close the door should it happen to open during the day…
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

As Dillon finishes securing the door, Allison and Velma dig out any bedspreads, comforters, or even beach towels that they can find. By the time that they're more or less settled, and as prepared as they can be, the daysleep is pulling at them hard. The sun is surely high in the sky, and merely two or so inches of wood and vinyl separate them from the end of their Requiem.

END SCENE

To be continued...

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread