Ended
Watch

(Rowan Ring) Regrouping

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

The Sacramento Bee was only ten blocks from the Avalon. It was easy enough to go back and forth from the Bee to the Avalon as needed. The Lordess’ heals clicked rapidly once she hit the stairs to the Underground on her way to her office. She wore a grey business suit skirt and dress and she glanced around to see if anyone was in the building at the time. Ariana sent a text message to Dillon Connery , who was Michael’s Priscus. Perhaps he would be able to assist with the issue that arose from the matter. She had taken brief notes on the matter while in her other office at the Bee. They would be obscure to anyone other than herself and perhaps Michael.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Having been on a light foot-patrol in a simple t-shirt and jeans about the same distance away, but in a different direction, Dillon isn't far behind the Seneschal. He catches up with her probably just close enough for their Beasts to announce each other as she hits her office doorway.

Though the demon in the back of the Gangrel's mind stirs, it is nothing compared to the full, snarling fury that new acquaintances get. It knows Ariana well. And it knows that she is not to be threatened, much less harmed.

When she realizes his presence, Dillon will bow smartly. "Seneschal Donovan: I am here as requested. How can I be of service?"

He knows she couldn't tell him much over a cell phone, but he has no inkling of the situation yet, and doesn't know quite what to expect.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

A
    Ariana Donovan

“There were three gentlemen that were sent to inquire about a particular ring made of Rowan wood. The article was in the paper that a person by the name of Dr. Valdemar had it in his possession and they were to go and investigate its whereabouts. The ring could possibly be problematic for our kind which is why it was to be found.” Ariana stated from memory as she took a seat at her desk.

“However, something else happened that Mr. Redfill just informed me to which I messaged you for assistance. He too is en route to my office.” The Lordess was leaned across the desk slightly as she looked at Dillon. “Mr. Archer and Mr. Drummond were needed somewhere else and he does need some aid as I will read.”

Ariana pulled a small piece of paper from her pocket and read the notes out loud as she was brief in her quick notations. “Mr. Redfill informed me there were two females involved in knowing the location of the ring. Someone is in the Domain who is not acknowledged as of yet who goes by the name Ephrayim. He took the ring and the father of a family. The intention is to make a man a Kindred tonight from what Mr. Redfill said. The Doctor and women will meet up with Mr. Redfill at a location after he reconvenes here this evening.” The Lordess paused and rose her hand to make the next item a point. “This person, Mr. Ephrayim, has many at his disposal and Dr. Valdemar confirmed that the ring does hold powers to use against us.” Ariana maintained her composure as she read off the information. Yet Dillon would be able to see the grave concern in her eyes as she read off the power of the ring. She knew the Gangrel Priscus was a smart man, however, the Lordess did feel like she may have data dumped a little.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

It took Michael a few minutes to grab his vest and some tools at home, before heading into a rental car he had waiting for him. It's good to have some Kine people to call to get things for a few bucks.

Sure, his Porsche was faster, more fancy and insured against all sorts of crap, but he wasn't about to flash it in front of people believing him to be a cameraman. He took the camera just in case, too.

The Mitsubishi Lancer he rented gets him to the Avalon in a few minutes, and he quickly gets into the club without any of his equipment on him. It would be very stupid to get held up on an Elysium breach during such a situation.

Michael approaches the door, feeling Ariana and Dillon's powerful Beasts behind it, urging him to get the hell out of there and never look back. He kneels the wolf inside him almost lazily, being used to his Priscus' and the Senechal's inner animals.

If only they could go with me... Perhaps, Dillon will. But having a Lord would be great.

As soon as he is certain that his presence is known he knocks three times, opens the door and steps inside closing the door behind him. He addresses his superiors with a bow. The doctor respects both of them sincerely and he needs their help to get this done.

"Senechal Donovan, Deputy Connery, good evening."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Listening carefully to the imparted information, Dillon doesn't become totally lost. Thanks in no small part to the fact that Martha had told him about the article on Doctor Valdemar some time ago, after she and Ariana had discussed it. He'd wondered whatever became of the situation.

The Gangrel crosses an arm to support the other, the hand of which holds his chin in thought. He recounts the facts to be sure that he caught the important bits. "An unacknowledged Kindred named Ephrayim took the ring and a kine man, and now Valdemar and the man's family are attempting to cooperate in getting them both back... They all think they know something of our kind, else they wouldn't think that the man is to be Embraced, or that the ring holds powers against us. Hm."

His wondering of how much of a breach these mortals may turn out to be is interrupted by Michael's entrance. More accurately, by the snorting challenge of his own Beast, to dominate his cousin. The triplet growl is merely that, though. With the growing familiarity of Michael, it's becoming easier to resist.

"Good evening, Doctor Redfill," Dillon says with a nod, turning just slightly so as to be facing both him and the Seneschal. "Are we to be expecting anyone else, yet?"

It's simply so he can be sure if they need to wait before throwing everything on the table, so to speak. No sense in having to repeat themselves over and over again. The Deputy also needs to know if he should try and find them some reinforcements, of some sort. More pairs of hands, at least.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded while Dillon recited the pieces back to her. It seemed like problems in the Domain were never ending. For the journalist within, as much as these tribulations made great stories, it was always at the cost of something. Perhaps that was why she clung to her mortal job so much, there was at least pleasantness and beauty at some events. “Yes, I believe that is correct.” Her words had just left her lips as she felt a beast approaching. She kept a pleasant soft smile on her face while her monster wanted to leap over her desk to tear it apart.

“Please come in Doctor Redfill.” The Lordess made a cupped waiving motion. “I was just relaying to your Priscus, Deputy Connery, about what your phone call entailed.” Ariana tapped the notes in front of her. “Was there anything else that you could not relay to me over the phone previously?”

ooc

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

OOC

"From what I have gathered, the possibility that the Kine are mistaken about the nature of this Ephrayim is very low. So let's assume he is one of us for the moment. The women said that they tracked him through America and that he left mindless husks of men behind. Apparently, what we have is a reasonably powerful Kindred, possibly a Lord, with an unknown number of goons and an artifact with Kidred-related powers at his disposal. We also have three Kine aware of our existence. One of whom, Dr. Valdemar, is intent on letting the whole world know that Kindred walk the earth. I assume he's waiting for tangible proof. He also has associates, who have the materials and the article is in the process of review for a scientific magazine. Basically, we have a very serious potential Masquerade breach from several points. There is also the wording that the women used, suggesting that the father of their family might be Embraced tonight. Although this is another serious transgression to add to Ephrayim's list of accomplishments, whether it is real doesn't change the danger of situation that much."

Michael frowns when Dillon speaks about expecting other people. They didn't have much time. If they were to have reinforcements, they were needed now.

A
    Ariana Donovan

It would seem so many family members gave in to the beast within. Some had their moments of difficulty, yet others seemed to succumb to it; Neil Coben, Kaiden Kesom and others she knew or heard of doing just that. Ariana wanted to assist Michael, yet she knew if she volunteered, Dillon among several others would have kittens about this notion. As she listen to the doctorial Gangrel, the Lordess pondered a few people that could assist with the task. However, many were busy as it was.

A brow rose when Michael mentioned the masquerade breach. “Dr. Valdemar will also need to be dealt with in some fashion. Please make sure we do not give him the proof he needs Dr. Redfill.” Ariana’s voice remained calm, but her words came with significant importance. One thing she was greatful for was that Michael was not attempting to do this alone. It took a wise man to ask for assistance when it was needed. "I understand the severity of the situation, and I am thankful you called me. I know you will do what you can to prevent the matters at hand." The copper haired Ventrue said hopefully instilling hope in the Gangrel before her.

“Deputy Connery, do you know of any individuals that would be willing to assist?” The Lordess had turned to the Priscus of Savages. She too had a few names if Dillon had none.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

What a mess.

Dillon almost says it aloud, but doesn't. It could easily be much, much worse. And they still have this chance, if they act quickly, to tidy everything up nicely.

At Ariana's question, Dillon rifled through a mental list of potentials, crossing out those that he knew to be occupied. At least one person competent in a fight besides him and Redfill would be nice, but a real boon is always the person who can talk themselves into or out of just about anything. Allison sprang to mind.

"One moment, Seneschal Donovan. I'll see what I can do."
    He nods, and sidesteps the conversation slightly. Pulling out his battered iPhone- which looks oddly as though a dog has been chewing on it- he begins sending out feelers. Meaning, he carpet bombs his contact list to see who is unoccupied at the moment.

"Cross your fingers," Dillon says, a bit jovially, as he looks up.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison arrives fairly quick after she replies to the text. It couldn't have been more then fifteen to twenty minutes before a cab drops her off out infront of Avalon, so she must have been in close proximity. She is dressed rather casually, wearing a simple white tee-shirt, jeans, and some skateboarding shoes. Along with her current attire she carries a large black satchel that had a few sets of clothing as well as some additional accessories and footwear.

Allison enters into Avalon, doing her best to constrain that emotional pull of her darker half that is telling her to flee. With them being familiar, it made it easier to quell the tug of her beast. Allison may not have been the sharpest bowling ball, but with the Seneschal in the mix, she could guess that something went to hell.

Even with the observation, she kept a smile. "Good evening Seneschal, you are looking exceedingly exquisite this evening... And Deputy... Allison could not help but shoot a wink. "I hope everything is well, or at least I can be of assistance making it that way once more..."

Allison's eyes fall to Michael. He seemed familiar, maybe from court, but she could not be sure. "Allison Black, though please just call me Allison...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.