21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Rosh’s Body) If You Play...

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rose calls over.
    "Find anything yet?" He keeps his eyes on the streets, hoping to see nothing. It would be a brilliant idea to wait about 10 minutes, and then when everyone's just starting to relax and focus on something else to come in guns blazing.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Once the blade moves out of the way Ariadne gently covers the body with the paint clothe. That will do for now. She makes a mental note to ask the Theurgists if they have any idea how Rosh wanted to be buried. Or next of kin...

"Yes..Rosh's body. Missing some parts. He was the old Theurgist councilor and was becoming a friend of mine. Personally I say we get everyone somewhere safe and figure out how to respond. And see if anyone is remotely suspicious of being a traitor."

Note: This happens BEFORE The body at Bismarck. Thank you.
    Also heading towards End Scene, Anything else you guys want to get done now's the time.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Indeed, we need to find out who to respond to. We can't do anything with the knife?' Mike looks at Ariadne and Ixidor. 'Then we might know someone who is skilled with the Time Arcanum. It can look back at a certain location right? If someone could look back at the moment that Rosh was dropped here?'

Now who are all available Enchanters? 'Maybe we can reach October Davenport? The Acanthus Councilor might be able to do such a thing... and I believe Miach was one of the mages who last saw Rosh. Although Denizen wasn't very clear about that.' What is he doing anyway.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shrugs with disappointment. "I'm not sure? Personally I wouldn't touch it." She nods towards Ixidor. "It doesn't seem to react to arcana though so that is probably a safe way to move it around."

"Sounds good and we should find out for sure who saw Rosh last."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'Alright. The body can stay here, so will the knife. I suggest we leave it be, for now, since there is nothing else we can do. I think this has much to do with something that Animus knows more about. Think of it as street gangs.' Mike sounds more sure than he is. But this day couldn't go on much longer.

'The Consilium Gathering is in a few days, I'll find a way to... converse the body so it won't be smelled from outside the Circle... Then everyone can think about what needs to be done.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Is the knife safe here though? I have not gotten Wards up anywhere yet. This city keeps throwing things at us." Ariadne looks around the Circle then sighs.

"I can carry the knife if we need to move it. I attained Mastery of Mind a few months back. I'm the best here for protecting myself mentally."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"How about a bag?" Rose takes off his jacket and opens it to form a bag.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"I'd personally rather no one risked touching it with their fingers," Ixidor says with a nod, still concentrating on the task; his eyes on the knife. Good thing he can think and talk at the same time. "If not for your protection, then to avoid tainting what more information that might be gleaned from it."

A quick glance to the appearance of the jacket-bag.
    "That could work. Your call, Ariadne."

Whether or not it will even help at this point, the knife is their only lead. Best to be cautious.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

Arguably being the one who knows the least about tass, knives, wards and using clothes as bags... Mike waits to see what to others have as a final solution.
    Played by Dark Passenger

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread