Consilium Consultations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Maybe Mike is expecting too much of it, or simply blowing his emotions up, but this feels like a big day for the Sentinel. A few good plans, if he may say that, are already discussed with the Herald, but there are more and maybe even risky things to discuss. Lots of mages are coming, Councilors, the Hierarch, two Obrimoi who lost their Councilor...

And all Mike did to prepare himself is baking a spongy chocolate cake with strawberries on top. It is easy, tastes good, and at least something to eat when the meeting takes longer than expected. Caffeine is here as well, as promised, the Moros bought a quality coffee machine with all the tasty options on it. It shines and even smells new, waiting to be used for all those coming to the rebuilt Circle of Creation.

Now all he does is waiting. Mike is dressed in black, his hair is well done but also hanging down, his gloved hands are clenched to fists. The Sentinel is excited but also a little scared, at least his usual cheerfulness is momentarily gone. With an empty expression, he looks at the entrance...

... just like this
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia rolls in on her white harley, looking for all the world completely unlike the trainee policewoman that she is. She looked up at the circle, it was still as beautiful as ever, and very aligned with her, but the Letter had indicated that this was much more of a powwow than just a simple talk. Of course being suggested that she was a counselor was entirely a different matter.

The obrimos walked into the lobby of the Arrow and Guardian’s Sanctum, her white helmet under her arm. She was dressed in black jeans, black combat boots, and a grey T-shirt under a white jacket. Her rosary was tied to her hip and her just-long-enough hair was pulled back into a tiny pony tail.

“Hey, Tamwood.” She greeted the Sentinel. "I'm not too early am I?"
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus walks into the lobby not long after, bedraggled and miserable. Eyes wander over the room, remembering. If ever once the Circle's air of loss, of fragmentation had slipped, it had returned in full force now. Maybe he'd been a fool to think that it could be otherwise ... or that he'd ever be free of this seeming curse of losing the people he cared about.

His eyes briefly meet those of Vaeltia and Mike, but for the moment, the effort to speak is just too much. So he remains silent.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Oh Animus, we’re gonna have a nice long talk after this. the Obrimos thought as she spotted the dejected hierarch. “Pardon me, Tamwood.” She said with a tip of the head before walking up to the emo-tastic man.

Talon.” she said, her voice sharp as she approached him, the cop in her falling into her voice. “Stand up straight, and look at me.” She was within touching distance to the Thyrsus. “Talon Animus, this is not a sad day, not yet at least. You look like someone kicked your puppy. Please, please, please don’t take whatever you are onto only your shoulders, you aren’t the singular pillar of this community, you need to share.” she pulled him into a one armed hug.

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' head snaps up, to lock eyes with Vaeltia. "The banner is the warden's honor. My banner is torn; Joshua is gone. What, then, of my honor?" He shows no reaction to her touch, neither to relax into i nor pull away.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby makes her way into the building, not quite sure what to expect, and not really knowing anyone she sees. Her outfit was casual, but not too casual, black pants and tank top, with a red sweater over it. She takes a moment to make sure her pager is on vibrate, and sips her coffee as she observes who is there, feeling confident that introductions would be made at some point.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

When Vaeltia appears a little smile appears as well, 'Not at all! Good evening.' Mike still seems to be somewhere else with his thoughts. When more people arrive he autamatically says, 'Please everyone be comfortable, get something to drink, perhaps even to eat... and... what?!' The Sentinel is not so frozen anymore.

'Is Joshua gone? How, when, what do you mean?' Mike steps closer to Animus, slightly panicked even, 'Hierarch,' he ends with a respectful nod. The other woman that joins them is almost unnoticed.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia’s eyes grow wide as the helmet falls from her arms. “Gone? The Magister is Gone?” Her eyes flashed through emotions, the most prominent being grief and fear “Was he killed? Did he die?” Her voice was slightly strained and nearly voiceless.

Her eyes flashed again as she shoves her emotions aside momentarily, “But your honor is more than that. Your honor is how you treat those around you, how you manage to weather the storms in your life, and how you choose to act in times of need. Do you really wish to stand as an island, when there are those around you who can help, don’t let your pride rule you.” she said looking at him straight, the look of a woman who had seen things she shouldn’t have.

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

He shakes his head violently, momentarily overwhelmed by the rapid-fire questions. "No, it w - wasn't that. I -- I just ... woke up this morning and ..." he shudders violently "he'd packed and left during the night. Like he was fleeing something."

He stares at Vaeltia for a long moment, torn, before finally one arm raises almost tentatively to wrap around Vae's shoulder. "He fled this city once before, years ago. When stresses became too much. Maybe I should have seen that happening again with the way he carried the magister's role. But I thought ..." He shakes his head. "Maybe it doesn't matter now. But ... I've lost too many people I cared about."

L

Triquetra followed in a while after Animus, her steps soft. Her shoulders were slightly slumped, perhaps, eyes a bit downcast. But it didn't seem to have hit hear nearly as hard as it was Animus. That or she just wasn't letting it show as much. "He wouldn't want you to let grief consume you." She hadn't really ever known Josh as well as Animus had, but that much she knew was true without a doubt. "He's always...wanted you to realize that you're strong enough to carry on through all this stuff."

Okay, so she wasn't exactly the greatest motivational speaker.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread