Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne walks into the Circle and looks around. The lack of wards is a reminder of things that need to be done. Right after this. Once the threat was taken care of then it can be done safely. She looks back at the entrance to see what Rose Rose Hearst Shouldabeenadog thinks of the place. Pulling out her phone she texts Tamwood Mike Tamwood Dark Passenger and Alfar Alfar Matamune . Hey either of you up for some ghost busting? I'm at the church.

Ariadne sighs as she puts her phone away. This is going to suckkkkkkk.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar replies while he is walking to the house were Rosetta is presumably held.

"Good day. Cannot come right now. In the middle of something. I'll text you when we're done, see if you still need me."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

He nods to Ariadne, as he begins exploring the place.

Nice place. Be a shame if something were to happen to it.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Just before trying to summon Rosh's ghost, Mike receives the message. It feels good to be needed, but it is sad he cannot help.

Sorry, I got my hands full with other twilight business. I'll call you as soon as I can. -MT
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne looks at her phone as it goes off again.

"Shit

shit shit shit"

She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly.

"Ok so neither of the two Arrows I was hoping for can help us right now. I have no knowledge of Death at all. You?"

m
    magiuspendragon

Alright, to help us move things along, Key is going to be taking over this plot line. Please afford her all the respect you would one of the other STs within this thread.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Nope. But until we get aid, we should probably try to contain the mess. Keep out the riff-raff out, the problems in, and people from paying attention. I think we can do that with what we know right?" Rose offers, as he continues to wander around.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I hope you mean contain and distract by that. I do not want to have to explain extensive mind what nots."

"But Wards would work though I can't make Bans last long yet."
    Ariadne remains still compared to Rose's wandering. "I wonder if anyone has contacts we could use for this. Damn it I need to get that figured out before times like this."

Perception checks please
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-14 20:46:05 Ariadne rolls 5 to Perception (Wits2+Comp3=5) (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 1, 6, 10, 9 3 successes

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread