Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

A group of Crusaders walk into a bar...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

It was a Tuesday night and the 16th Street Tavern was practically empty next to how it usually was, even at this time of night. There were a few patrons talking quietly at a table but the other patrons scattered around the bar where either staring into their drinks or drunkenly singing along with the music blaring out of a jukebox in the corner. But even with all the noise it wouldn't be hard to hold a conversation, likely due to the shitty acoustics and the size of the place. It was a a damn good night to relax, shoot some BS, and maybe even some pool, after spending time in the shop.

Jesse Jones sat in a booth in a deserted corner of the tavern, near the three empty pool tables, with a burger and a Stella already in front of her. She dug in contentedly, waiting to see who else would show up.

R
    Ryan Deshane

The door opens and a man stands silhouetted in the portal. Smoke raises off his right hand. He brings the hand up to his mouth, takes a long drag and the light off the cigarette glows cherry red.

Its Ryan Deshane, Pres of the Crusaders, but more importantly Alpha of the pack of the same name.

He walks into the Bar like he owns the place and steals up to the bar. "Bottle of Jack." Digger orders and sets down a fifty on the bartop... "Better make it two."

"You can't smoke in here."

"Ask me how much I give a fuck..."

Digger takes the two bottles and makes his way over to the booth where Jesse Sits. "Jess." Digger gives her a nod and sets down the bottles.

Looking up after a bite from the burger, the Irraka nodded to the older wolf and wiped her mouth with the back of a hand once she finished chewing.

"Hey Dig. Glad you came along. Wasn't sure who was up for a drink after we closed the Garage. Not that hangovers are really a problem, but yeah. You, uh, wanna have a seat?"
    Jesse asked, gesturing with the burger toward the other side of the booth. She eyed the two bottles of Tennessee Whiskey and then took a sip from the beer in front of her.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Entering the bar, John looked tired, more tired than usual that is. Spotting Jesse and Digger already at a table, he gave a heartened smile before heading to the bar and ordering a beer for himself, carrying it across to join his fellow packmates.

"Digger, Jesse," he said as he sat down, nursing the glass between his hands, feeling its coldness on his skin quite satisfying. "All well at the garage?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah, all's good." Digger slides up a chair and spins it around, sitting on it backward. He opens one of the bottles, pours it into the glass, and takes a drink.

"Chap, you alright, ya look kinda dead."

"Yeah, how's things? You have to listen to a pair of valley girls in confession or somethin'?" Jesse asked with a slight frown. She picked up a fry but waited to hear what Chap had to say before eating it. If the spiritual foundation of the pack was having a problem, that wasn't something to brush off, but if it wasn't serious it probably just needed to be laughed off.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

The chaplain laughed holding up a hand in apology. "No, I'm fine, just tired from work. I had to deal with some dealers who wanted to confess their sins. It took all my efffort not to tear their faces off."

He laughed again. It was obviously a joke. Obviously...

"Don't worry about me, what about the pair of you?" he asked, glad to once again be in the presence of his pack, even if it wasn't everyone.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I'm good..." Digger says taking a long drink off his bottle.

"So the new guys are working out good huh?" Digger says/asks.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"Luna provides," Chaplain chuckled, making sure there were no prying ears around as he spoke before sipping tenderly at his drink. It wasn't that he had forbade himself from alcohol its just that when you have seen the things that he had seen, fermentation was God's own gift to the world and so long as it was in moderation, a great way to help soothe away the fears.

"In all seriousness, its nice to see that others are interested in our goal. Its a tough choice knowing one day being a member this club will kill you but the price of failure is simply....well, it would really suck," the Beta chuckled, sipping again at his drink.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Thats fucking true..." Digger says.

"I ain't interested in dying, don't get me wrong. But its a inevitability in our line ah work. Someone's gonna get killed."

Digger paused for a moment, thinking about all the death he's seen. "I do hope that we don't loose someone..."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last