Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Generic Italian Phrase

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

As the group arrives to the Grotto Italian Resturaunt. As they arrive the outside of the building they see the black overhangs and brick. It is a well designed, well made and beautiful building.

First out and on foot is Anthony Marroletti. His keys come out of his picket as he walks toward the front door of the building.

"Please be careful in here, I would be very displeased if something were broken." the Daeva says as he turns the key.

Picture

The Spider stands a few paces behind the Incubus, quite content to let somebody else take point. He wasn't even really sure why he was here, he had expected his part in this little expedition to end with his consultation.

But no matter. Here he was, and he would be damned before a word of complaint left his lips. He stood, unarmed and unarmoured; his expression torn between alert, and more than slightly bored.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella stands a little off to the side of Nathaniel, willing the blood into her eyes, she quickly observes the building, windows and whatnot. They couldn't be too careful going in.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

When Lime arrived, it was without any fanfare, his eyes gliding over the restaurant with a slight pang of longing for some pizza. He looked at Anthony.

"Less displeased than, let's say, being attacked?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Like the others, Ricardo arrived unceremoniously. The Smoking Mirror wanted him to pour blood into his limbs, draw his weapons, give in to Frenzy, and start attacking everything. He had to remind it that they didn't have a target yet. It wouldn't do to let loose completely until they knew what was going on. He holds it back, but barely.

Then comes something he can't hold back. A small smirk appears in response to Mr. Lime's sarcasm. It vanishes nearly instantly. "Mr. M, we will try not to damage anything," he pauses to make sure that the others hear that. "However, your safety and our safety come first." So, don't any of you dare to hold back in a fight because you don't want to break any of the dishes.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach steps out an looks at the building's front. Not bad, not bad.... Okay, lets get inside.

He observes the building's outside until such time as the party moves indoors, when he follows.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine had followed, still wondering why she had been brought along. At least I have a pretty good idea as to why they targeted Mr. Marroletti. she thought to herself. He doesn’t remember much, and so quick to return to the area of the incident. This is almost as bad as 'It was a dark and stormy night...'.

She turned her eyes to the building, noting the entrances, “How long until the....customers arrive and/or leave? Or will we be working around them?” she asked, there was no need to have witnesses to a group of seven strong going full tilt, should it come to that.

As the doors opens the Daeva steps aside, "But of Course Sir." The well quaffed man gestures for Mister TDH to enter first. Once inside they will see many tables and booths set up like a Italian bistro. "Welcome to my restaurant. Come, I will show you where I was attacked."

Anthony walks through the main dining room and back to the kitchen, his food still on the burner, but thankfully the Daeva remembered to turn off the burner.

"This is where I was attacked."

Lime watched as the victim of the assault seemingly ignored Catherine's question, heading inside the restaurant. With a smirk, the neonate moved up beside his fellow Mekhet, whispering in her ear.

"It seems we may have to find out for ourselves, Miss Keyes,"
    Lime said with a playful tone and a sparkle in his eyes. He was obviously already bored but was glad of the company. He offered her his arm. "Shall we?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella follows them into the resturant, her senses on, eyes taking in the kitchen. When Anthony mentions this was where is was attacked, Daniella steps up, looking around, "Where was your attacker standing Mr Marroletti?" she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread