The Ladder Approaches the Hierarch

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Touchι," Ixidor replies slyly about blank canvases. "That's good. I'll have to remember that one. But there's nothing that says either of you have to get something done the first time you come with me. You just have to tolerate the tattooist's inevitable jibes and attempts at peer pressure...

"Anyway,"
    black fingernails wave the subject away, for now. "I'm glad we all had this chance to sit down and build some bridges. I don't intend to waste the opportunity we have to do something good together. I look forward to working with you both."

Adrian Isaacs, shackling himself to one city? No wonder the ground feels so cold. Hell must be freezing over...

OOC
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A brief smile flickers across the Thyrsus' face. It seemed almost surreal, tha he might finally be free of his burden of leadership. Eyes flick between the two Thιarchs. "Thank you, both of you. I feel like you've given me my life back."

OOC

Lux

PRE

"There's no need for thanks. We're glad to be able to finally do our part to help the city, and you, Animus. If there's anything else that you feel we could help with, let us know," she said, rising from her seat to extend a hand to the Hierarch. "Take care of yourself. In all seriousness, do what you need to do."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread