Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

A large, grey Ford Super Duty turns off of Folsom Boulevard onto Jackson Road, bound for River Oak Estates. In it, Doctor Hilliard Valdemar; retired Archaeologist in possession of the mysterious Rowan Ring.

Behind him, a car full of vampires follow. Intending to relieve the good Doctor of said ring.

Ostentatious, but at least, easy to follow

Please take some time to plot/plan/discuss the situation, and tag me when you are ready to narrate forward

A
    AethrDav

Drake volunteered to ride in the back seat of the car, once they had determined that Dr. Valdemar would drive himself and they would ride together. Being a team for the interview, he supposed that didn't sound too odd, so they'd get the opportunity to chat amongst themselves, and solidify their plan before arriving, and really getting into the nitty-gritty of this issue.

Once inside, Drake spoke first, perhaps due to some youthful enthusiasm. "Well, that went pretty well I guess. It's hard to think of a better position than to be alone with him and the Ring, right?"

M
    MrBrightside

Tyler drives calmly, keeping a healthy distance between himself and the doctor. No need to seem over eager.

"It seems a bit too convenient to me. He went along with it with next to no coaxing. Even if it is this easy, we still have no way of retrieving the ring in a way that he will accept." The possibility for violence was seeming increasingly inevitable. "Even if we get it, he will wonder what happened too it. Even though he doesn't know us, I don't like the situation." He runs one hand through his hair. "Mr. Drummond, do you know the gift of Revelation?"

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael frowns for a while considering their situation before commenting to the others:

"I highly doubt we'll be alone with him. That would be really stupid on the doctor's part, so we should expect guards."

A
    AethrDav

Drake considered what Tyler was saying, but still didn't know exactly what to make of it. If they got Valdemar alone they'd be able to enthrall him through Majesty. Drake hadn't thought that they'd be lucky enough to make it out of this with the Ring tonight, but would at least be able to get the vast majority of th information from Valdemar, including the more occult bits that might be able to go into a scientific report.

"You're right, it would be stupid, if Dr Valdemar had any idea of who we really were. An entire cafe full of people just heard us announce ourselves as reporters from Tyler's station, and agree to go back to his place. We couldn't try and take the ring tonight, anyway. Even if we do have to contend with guards, though, we should be able to get most any information he would have. Even what he might leave out of a research journal or museum exhibit.

I can invoke Revelation, especially if I can Awe him first. We might not be able to get ahold of the ring tonight, but he will tell us anything he might know."

Drake really believed he could get Valdemar to reveal any secrets he might have. It'd be even easier if they didn't have to contend with guards in the room with them.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

Michael seems to think something over for a moment before directing a question at Tyler:

"Do you have any special gifts that might help us, Mr. Archer? I have to admit that I can only talk to some animals if necessary, but not much more."

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Paging Tyler Archer ...

A
    AethrDav

OOC

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

OOC

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

PRE

Seemingly too distracted to give a complete answer, Tyler only shakes his head absently.

The two vehicles soon turn off of Jackson onto Excelsior Road: a long, straight, dusty and featureless stretch punctuated only infrequently by a nice home, or ranch estate. Mister Archer is only concerned with the surroundings, but the other vehicles they encounter are few and far between.

Carry on for now

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread