Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Prime plumbers- turning the Screws

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

With his Twilight radar active, Denizen still scans the surrounding area with him mundane senses. As powerful as they were mages are still human, and a crowbar to the head can kill just as fast as the deadly spell. "Are you picking up anything significant, Ix."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

There doesn't seem to be anything near by, and as you move away from the bridge, following the line from the bank, as its path leads it over the water, you move into discovery park. The creatures in twilight, though seem to watch you more than they should. Still they stay back.

You reach a place where the river narrows and the Ley line is in reach.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor stays sharp as well, allowing what would filter through his sight to do so. "So far so good," he muses to Leroy. "So hang on to your ass."

As they come to the section close to the Ley Line, the Thιarch quips
    "Bingo," and pulls out his phone, shooting a quick text to Rosh. Afterwards, with eyes on the river like something's gonna snake out and grab his ankle, Ix reaches back and gestures for the wrench.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

"Now, we play the wating game and try to look as if we belong here. I hope you're not recognized, too many fans like Miach and we'll be on the 6 o'clock news," Leroy's nerves make him talkative. "Sooo, what kind of music do you play?" Leroy did not recoginze Ix at all.

"Hello, Ix are you there, did I give you a heart attack or something?"

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

OOC

Ixidor snickers at the crack about Miach, putting the phone back in his pocket once he gets the go ahead from Rosh. Checking around once himself, he squats nearby the Ley Line, getting only as close as he needs to work the supernal. "Genres are a bit of a blur with me, man. I do electric, I do acoustic. I do orchestrated, I do solo, seat-of-my-britches screaming strings. All depends on where I'm playing, really.

"Best I can tell you is to come listen, once I get another show set up."
    Not that he'd been counting on that cute little one-legged British chick to call him, but he'd wondered if there was anything to what she said or not. "For now, though. Keep your eyes peeled. I know we probably look as dumb as I feel."

Channeling his will into the imbued, he gives the wrench a little twisting motion, picturing the flow of energy as a valve he can simply shut off.

Aaaaaaaannnd nothing happens.

"Work, God damn it!"

The second try is a bit much. Apparently, frustration is the best motivator for this Supernal rocker. He falls back on his ass with an
    "Oof!", but hopefully, the flow has been ceased. He'll be damned if the bogus try gets blamed on him, though. Rosh made the stupid thing.

6sux to stem the flow; no mana left in wrench
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-04 14:39:50 Ixidor rolls 9 to work Rosh's tool some more... (10 Again) 6, 10, 2, 8, 10, 8, 2, 7, 8, 1, 8 6 successes
    2012-03-04 14:38:50 Ixidor rolls 9 to work Rosh's tool (10 Again) 7, 5, 5, 7, 5, 3, 3, 1, 6 failure
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

There is a hiss near by and a movement but the wrench stops the flow of mana for the moment.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Perception 2suxx

Leroy is attracted by the movement and sound as the Ley line is closed. He scans the surrounding area noting every thing twice.

Have you gotten a reply from Rosh, IX? He should've sent a return message by now.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

The creature is down in the grass around the bridge. It seems to be moving around them.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread