Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Epilogue of Interrogation

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson drives the sedan toward Florin. He knows that his people more then likely planned on returning to the Ridge but Conner knew all to well what Sidor was capable of, and for that reason, he wanted Sidor in his own environment. So they head toward Moore House.

Conner looks back to Tracy and David. "Mister Silver and Mister Grigoriev, deal with the Man. Miss Burns and I will handle the woman. Do either of you have any problem with that?" Conner asked David and Tracy

PRE

Tracy shakes her head and says, "no issues on my part, Reeve Greyson." The young Gangrel is both excited and a little nervous about the idea of working side by side with the Sheriff of the Domain. While this may give her an opportunity to further prove her worth, Tracy knows that she will be under the Mekhet's scrutiny, and any mistakes she makes will be noticed.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"No, Reeve. I foresee no problems"
    I can work with Sidor. I can just imagine it now. 'Would you like to suffer the wrath of his god, or the fury of my Goddess?' David thinks to himself bemusedly.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's gaze flickered briefly to David, beneath the shadows on his face. He wasn't entirely sure what good the Heirophant would do. Certain, he didn't possess the presence or bearing of a man who was adept at using fear and interrogation as tools, and the Nosferatu Bishop was hardly going to permit the use of Crone Blood Sorcery inside his own Church.

Perhaps Silver was particularly adept at restraint techniques. That seemed a reasonable conclusion. Sidor could certainly provide him with a substantial improvement to his ability to wield fear within a room.

"How far would you like me to take this, Reeve Greyson?" he said simply.

The unspoken question: Do you want him to be in good condition at the end of it? barely needed to be vocalised. Sidor's subtle voice was a little too good at implying things like that.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Well, we need to awaken them first. Once awake we will go from there. My first concern is that they are done attacking our city. The woman will be released, once we have a fitted with some kind of tracker. I will call some people I know and see if we can bug her in some way." Conner said, "If she has another master, or anyone else, I want them..."

Conner paused as he thought for another moment, "From the man, you will find out anything we can... However you need too..."

PRE

Tracy simply nods at the Mekhet's instructions, choosing to keeping silent for now. Deep down inside, the little Gangrel would much rather have her way with the woman...which would probably involve tearing her to shreds in a matter of seconds. However, she understands why the Reeve needs her alive, and it is a sound plan as far as Tracy is concerned.

And that's why he is Sheriff...

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Depending on what you can get, injection in the back of the neck or the calf is preferable. People in general, do not touch those areas," Sidor said absently. Why bug clothing? People changed their clothes. "Of course, that depends entirely on what is currently available."

He considered the man he had seen so far. Well, that would be interesting. He wondered just how much the man knew.

For the good of the Domain, he would find out.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David nods at Sidor's words. He personally would prefer a more mystical tracking bug. Those were much harder to detect, and had so many useful additions.
    "How would you like to proceed Deputy? I am partial to the good cop bad cop strategy." David usually played the bad cop, but here in the church, it felt almost too easy to play the vicious mad heretic who wanted his body and soul for the dark goddess.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

'Good cop, bad cop'?

Oh Almighty Lord, I am dealing with a rank amateur.

Sidor's eyes didn't flicker from David's face, though the shadows gave no impression of where he was looking.

"I suggest I take the lead," he said quietly. "He will talk to me. In the end, everyone does." He internally prepared himself for calling down the blasphemy of the Dark Miracles onto the room beneath the Church.

"In your case, I suggest you simply look as unsympathetic as possible."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Deputy Grigoriev, once we have our guests restrained will you wake them please..." Conner says and takes out his phone to make a call.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.