Ended
Watch

Patching In

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger drove his bike into the shop and parked it. He dismounted and made his way over to the round topped fridge, pulled it open and pulled out a beer. Next came a cigarette, and a fire... then the inhale... then the sigh... Perfection...

Digger made his way to the old couch and sat down. Next to him was a paper bag. Digger watched and waited. Knowing that at least two of them would show up... but he wasn't sure about the rest...

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Not long after, the truck pulls into the garage and John disembarks, slamming the door closed with obvious frustration, and it wasn't the smoke that was vexing him. Seeing his Alpha, he gave his fellow Crusader a nod but said nothing.

The look was enough. He'd given it plenty of times during his career.

It said We'll talk later.

Jesse hopped out of the back of truck and followed after John.

"Thanks for the ride, Chap," she said, clapping him on the shoulder before taking a look around the shop.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale jumped out of the passenger seat of the truck, following close behind Jesse and John. The Rahu took a quick look around the shop with a grin. "Nice place you got here boss," he said as he studied some of the merchandise. "I'm gonna have to learn how to ride one of these at some point."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

His ire fading as his name is spoken, John smiles respectfully to the Irraka.

"You're welcome, Jesse. Tell me, if you don't mind, your accent? Where are you from?"

When Dale mentioned about learning to ride, John chuckled as he'd only mentioned the same thing back at the park.

"Yeah. Bunch of fearsome bikers we'd be, fallin' off our chopper's in the middle of the street," Jesse agreed with Dale, grinning slyly. She shook her head and paced a few away, her eyes locked on the shining steel limbs of the dismantled motorcycles around them. She'd never been keen on driving, but with the insight she had gained from her Tribe, she felt a new fascination with vehicles blooming, and judging by her current surroundings, it wouldn't be hard to sate her curiosity. In time, though.

She turned back to face John. "I'm from back east, Chap. Born and bred in Chucktown, Boston. I used to think of it as home, sure, but after the Change, I needed some different scenery. I've been on the west coast here for...about a year now, give or take a couple days. I can kick the jaw if I need to, though," she finished, the last sentence coming out in a very close approximation of a weatherman accent.

s
    shadenight123

a small utility car parks nearby, and kind like in those circus' show from the movies a giant men comes out.
    The man follows through entering the shop, he still has on the camouflaged paint. He did come prepared, and he has yet to remove it.
    He does keeps silent though, there is enough talk as of now.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half moves into the room.

"Yeah thanks." he says to the man that gave him the ride. He looks around the room he had been in once before then sighs and settles against the wall.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded to Matthew and Half as they arrived before turning his attention to Digger. "Boss, looks like the whole gang is here," he said with a grin. "Do we wanna get started?"

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John couldn't help but chuckle at Jesse's last line, not entirely sure what kicking the jaw actually meant.

Maybe its a Boston thing, John thought as Half and Matthew arrived. When Dale mentioned getting things started, John nodded his approval, taking up oosition by leaning on a nearby sideboard so he could observe all in the room.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.