Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Prime Plumbers

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

"Hey, Ix, I saw you at the consillium but I didn't get a chance to speak to you." Leroy looks closely at the celebrity, "you look like hammered shit, d'you have a gig last night or were you just partying," he asks playfully? Leroy quiets down to wait for Rosh's answer to his question.

Rosh

PRE

"Ix, good to see you made it. This means we can split up." ROsh ducks out of sight of the city's pedestrians and hiosts the tool box he carries Up onto a closed dumpster lid. From inside he pull out the Wrench. "Ix, Leroy. You guys will do exactly that. Follow the Ley Line from the bridge to a quiet place and use this tool to wrench it closed."

He shoves the tool box and Wrench toward the pair. "Deni, we'll go straight for the breach and repair it once the flow is stemmed. That done we text Ix and Leroy. And you guys open the flow back." Rosh looks between the three other Magi. "Make sense? Any questions?"

OOC

"Then it really is just like fixing the plumbing in your own house. We shut off the main valve into the house, while you fix the afflicted problem." He picked up the toolbox and hefted it onto his shoulder. Leroy, or Denizen looked at Ix, "I wil carry the tools like any good assistant should."

Miach

PRE

Character confusion

Miach nodded in agreement, and excitment.

Perfectly understood. It's much like in the ER room. You stem the flow, stitch the wound, abd release the blood back. I got that covered, yeah.

Now of course it works best if you know what you're doing, but I can only hope, and try to help my best.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Well," Ix begins in answer to Leroy, casually in the manner of dryly imparting annoyance, "I have this bad habit that I indulge every three or four days... I fall asleep. It's a pain in the ass, really. Total waste of time. Then of course, for about six to eight ours after it's over, I'm like an extra in a Romero flick..."

His eyebrow cocks at the tool when Rosh pulls them aside to reveal it-- wow, that didn't sound dirty at all-- but he simply nods his understanding.
    "Sounds simple enough. That thing have a trigger, or is it always on?" Easier just to ask the Councilor rather than burn a bunch of mana to find out himself. The words he used might've been dummed down a bit, but Ixidor always preferred covert speech over lowering his voice.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Leroy smiles, "well lets hope this adventure doesn't send us to the big sleep, Ix. Do you know how to follow one of these damned lines? Because I have no clue."

Rosh

PRE

ooc

"Just channel your intentions and let it do the rest." ROsh points at the wrench and two blue blips of light flash at it from Rosh's finger tip. "It was enough charge to be used twice. So don't fool with it." Rosh nods to Miach and turns to head back toward the the river and the bridge.

Miach

PRE

Miach was not used to seeing "magical objects", and slightly googled the wrench.

Hey... convenient !

Once to stop the line, once to release it... no margin here, though.

As Rosh moved toward the river and the bridge, he quickly followed behind the Obrimoi. If he hadn't been on a mission, he would have whistled with anticipation. Not to dissipate the stress, not at all...

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Got it, Boss," the Thearch nods to Rosh.

Then, just to make it 'rhyme every time'...

"Easy, hoss." Ixidor grins to Leroy, putting his finger to his temple in a caricature of blowing his brains out. "Just open your eyes." He whispers a few Atlantean words to encourage the Sight, and working his will. Better to do it now, while they were out of the hustle & bustle.

"Bang."

1 suxx Prime Sight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-12 09:30:43 Ixidor rolls 4 to cast Supernal Vision (Gno + Prime + HS (10 Again) 7, 7, 6, 8 1 success

The symbolism of his spontaneous mudra, if you could call it that, would have probably been better for Death. But eh. Walking out into the crowd, he makes sure Leroy is keeping up as they trek toward the bridge.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Denizen reaches into Twilight and adds it to his sensory data. He can now detect the minds of any creature capable of entering the state of Twilight. Denizen follows Ix toward the bridge, keeping his ephemeral and physical eyes moving like a radar sensor.

Twilight Radar

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread