1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Prime Plumbers

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Rosh

PRE

Ley Flow(2Day,9dice)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-26 07:10:50 [03] Rosh rolls 15 to ImbueItemRoteKillerPlush(COM+Craft+Prime)(HS)Runed Target 1Spell-3Dur-9dice (13) (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 9, 1, 1, 1, 4, 6, 4, 3, 4, 6, 8, 3, 3, 7 3 successes
    2012-01-26 07:10:50 [02] Rosh rolls 15 to ImbueItemRoteKillerPlush(COM+Craft+Prime)(HS)Runed Target 1Spell-3Dur-9dice (13) (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 7, 6, 10, 4, 3, 10, 1, 6, 3, 10, 10, 2, 1, 1, 10, 4, 5, 2, 6, 10, 9 8 successes
    2012-01-26 07:10:50 [01] Rosh rolls 15 to ImbueItemRoteKillerPlush(COM+Craft+Prime)(HS)Runed Target 1Spell-3Dur-9dice (13) (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 2, 1, 4, 5, 1, 4, 10, 8, 8, 8, 3, 7, 10, 6, 9, 2 6 successes

Rosh washes away the last of the metal filings off the large wrench. The Rune of Work influenced with the Rune of Turning stands out in the light. Its take a couple days to engrave it into the wrench.

Rosh smiles feeling the preparation draw in the weight of the supernal.

Over the next couple hours Rosh meditates in his office. The Candles around him bruning low by the time he done His voice horse from speaking the High tongue for so long. But at last the Imbuement snaps into place on the mundane tool. Rosh stands and stretches stiff joints and carries his new tool with him back to his room. It will be a long day tomorrow. Good thing he can get a good nights sleep before the show.

---

Rosh scoots a tool box under the table as he enjoys some coffee and donuts outside Starbucks. He waits for his fellow Magi to show up. He does not know how long this will take. Thus the need for a long duration on the tool.

Again he checks the box is there. Losing it would be disastrous. Rosh would sit on the wrench if he could. But he isn't about to break the veil by swinging around a Runed Wrench in sleeping faces.

Transform Aura Cloaked 1Pot
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-26 07:33:43 Rosh rolls 7 to Transform Aura(Cloaked) (10 Again) 7, 5, 9, 6, 1, 3, 6 1 success

Miach

PRE

Miach hadn't really known what to expect from Councilor Rosh. Probably some sort of summon eventually, yes. Quite possibly something terse and to the point, even though the man had seemed amicable enough. But a mere text to meet at a Starbucks in casual clothes, no. Definitly no. He even checked the number twice, in case it would be a misunderstanding. it seemed like a genuine text, weird though its form was, and so the doctor decided to comply with the instructions given.

~~~~~~~~

Walking toward the Starbucks, he relished the prospect of a fresh orange juice, and wondered whether his choice of clothes would be fine. He didn't have things that were 'city-workerish', and so he opted for strong hiking stuff. Hopefully, it would fit. The tall man noticed the Thιarch, and walked toward Rosh, purposefully slowly. He didn't want to catch the guy unaware, and even hailed him from across the street, just to be safe. Once arrived close enough, he nodded calmly.

Councilor Rosh, pleasure meeting you so soon. How are you ?

Denizen didn't know what he was doing here. He had no skill with Prime magic what could he do to help but he had never been one to balk at a challenge and he was not about to start now. He thought he might be able to keep some of the Sleepers away by invoking an artificial aversio to the area we were going to be there but his attempts to practice this spell over the last few days had met with limited success and utter failure. He'll do his part as best as he can but this is more like a field trip to him. He is going along to learn, and maybe lend a hand where needed.
    ___________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Denizen show up at the Starbucks carrying a thermos of black coffee and some ham sandwiches. He doesn't like the fluffy yuppy drinks at Starbucks, so he brought his own fresh brewed coffee. He walks over to shake Coucilor Rosh's hand and sees another gentleman sitting with Rosh. Leroy extends his hand and introduces himself, "Leroy Dennis at your service, you can call me Denizen."

Miach

PRE

Miach hadn't had time to engage in chat with the Councilor when another man came to them. He obviously had the same purpose as the Enchanter, to answer the call by Rosh. He shook his hand firmly.

Miach. How do you do, Denizen ?

"So are we waiting for Councilor Rosh, or will there be other plumbers?"

Miach

PRE

The lean Acanthus shrugged the question away.
    No idea, but I guess we can't be much. Didn't seem there were that many volunteers. I wonder what we'll achieve just the three of us...

Especially since I know zilch about the Prime Arcana. Oh well, he explicitly stated that was ok !

Miach looked at the Councilor, waiting for a possible confirmation about their number.
    Khalvin

Rosh

PRE

"Hey guys. It looks like it is just us." Rosh replies looking between the two mages.

This is rather disappointing. Rosh had hoped to bring in some of the Obrimi. "Sorry for the silence there. Let's get moving." Rosh hoists his tool box and heads out of the coffee shop. With a thought he opens his eyes to the world.

Stepping aside he studies the condition of the bridge and where the Ley line running beneath it flows on their side of the river. "We need to stem the flow. Keep an eye one the area as we move. I'll walk us through each step."

PrimeSight
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-30 19:06:00 Rosh rolls 7 to Prime Sight (10 Again) 1, 8, 7, 2, 8, 2, 5 2 successes

Leroy nods to Rosh and asks more questions about Prime and Ley lines. "So, in layman's terms what will we be do to stem flow, and what will you need from us?

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Oh, Balls.

Ixidor stumbles out of a cab a block away, looking like hammered shit fresh out of the microwave. He does have the right clothes for the gig, at least. City workers usually wear blue and gray, right? To be fair, he manages to look less and less like the walking dead the closer he gets to the other willworkers.

Bypassing the Starbucks completely, sadly, to catch up with those three walking away, Ix is glad that he's no later than he is. He would have missed the bus entirely. That would look real fucking good for a new Silver Ladder in Sacramento.

Recognizing Rosh, and maybe one of the others, he strolls up with his hands slightly up and open, as though he's being robbed.
    "Hey guys, my bad. Fair warning: I'm a fuckin' mess today. I don't know if you want me in on this or not."

Most of the jewelry is absent from the rocker. The eyeliner is still there, but not quite as heavy. The handkerchief hanging out of his jeans pocket is genuinely filthy, and the jeans themselves are cheap. Twenty dollars at Walmart cheap. Which begs the question: How did Ixidor get in and out of Walmart without a scene? What are they going to do if sleepers start randomly walking up while they're still on the street and saying 'Hey, you know you look like Adrian Isaacs?'

Yeah, I get that a lot.

OOC
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Miach

PRE

Denizen asked the question just before Miach had the opportunity, so he merely okayed it with a nod.

He was looking at the bridge when another man came. He had seen him before, once, in WiW, and he had introduced himself as Ixidor. Eh, Miach liked the guy's attitude, and his music too. It reminded him of that one trip to a Mexican beach, listening to music loud in the cruiser all the way...

I'll take Adrian Isaacs with me any time of the day ! You rock man !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread