Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Recruiting for War

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

The sound of a Dyna could be heard off in the distance. The Whap Whap Whap of the pipes announced his return as he parks the bike next to the picnic table and steps off. He had seen alot and done more since he had left Sacramento. And now... now he knew what he needed to do. So will the people come to assist, or will it just be him and his boys. The Chaplin should be here soon, but for now recruiting needed to be done.

Digger walks over to the picnic table where he posted the recruiting poster and sat down on the table top, lit a smoke and waited.

"Alright Luna, lets see who you got for me..." Digger says through the cigarette being held between his teeth.

A crow circles and lands on the Tree behind the Cahalith.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Those things may not kill you," the voice said as its owner headed towards the picnic table towards Digger, hands clasped behind his back, "but those you hunt may. Why help them track you with such a rotten stench?"

John smiled genuinely as he reached the Cahalith, glad to see the spark still burning in the Cahalith's eyes. It was...satisfying. He'd done a slow walk of the park, also wondering who, if any, will join the cause.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale walked up to the park, hoping that he would find Digger there. He had stopped by a few days ago and noticed the notes his fellow Blood Talon had left there. Dale was ready for war; he had been ready. Also, he had been originally recruited to the ACB by the Cahalith, and when Digger left the Rahu just didn't feel the same way anymore. Then Starflower disappeared as well, and as much as Dale liked Chantay, there really wasn't much of a pack left between just the two of them.

As he walked to the spot where he had found the note, Dale was able to pick up Ryan's scent...and another one he didn't recognize. Above all else, he was just happy that the Cahalith is back. As far as he was concerned, their goals are very much alike. He walks up to the pair without making too much of a ruckus.

"Glad to see you are back," he said to Digger and then gave the other guy a nod. "I heard you are preparing for war...well, I'm here to answer that call." A smirk grew on Dale's lips as he said those last words.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hey Chap, yeah dirty habit blah blah." Digger says and takes another drag. He knew he could quit but, well, old habit dies hard. And its hard to put a cigarette out in someone's eye if he didn't have one ready. "Looks like we have someone coming."

Digger nods his head imfaticly as Dale approachs. "Awesome, Dale I was hoping you would show up." Digger says and gets down off the table, tossing his cig as he does. Dig extends a hand to the Other Other Blood Talon. "Chap this is Dale," Digger says leaving the Chaplin to introduce himself.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John observed the man approach, the smile still lingering on his lips as he spoke with the Alpha of the Crusaders. When Digger introduced him, John held out a firm hand. "Hello there, Dale, glad you could join us. Name's John, John Holt. I'm guessing you've been in Sacramento a litle while?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale extended his hand to meet Digger's. "Well here I am, ready to do what needs to be done," he said with a grin. The Rahu then turned to the other Uratha and met his handshake with a firm grip as well. "Good to meet ya John. I've been in Sac-town for about 3 months or so, so I'm still fairly fresh I guess," he said in a casual tone. "What about you? I haven't seen ya before, so I'm assuming Digger dragged you along from wherever he's been these past couple of months."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"Dragged's quite a strong word," John replied, glancing to Digger with a smirk before returning to Dale. "You could say I signed up to Digger's little venture to add moral support and guidance in the form of witty banter and a reminder of the duty we all owe to Luna. Oh, and the occasional need for violence. I'm guessing there will be blood spilt, correct, Digger?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Buckets if I have anything to say bout it." Digger says and rolls his neck.

"So this is the deal. Luna granted me a vision. Sacramento Burning. All of us, dead and gone, the Pure standing over our bodies." Digger stopped for a moment letting his words sink in. "I aim to make sure that doesn't happen. So we're going on the offensive. Guerilla style. Once we have our territory set up we start moving into theres and killing them off or running them off. It may be just the three of us at first. But the more good we do, the more people will come to us."

Digger paused and looked to John and back to Dale, "Thats where the pack name comes from, we're going on a Crusade. What do you think Dale, you up for a war on the holy warriors?"

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John moved away from Dale and stood against a nearby tree, hands clasped before him as Digger told the third Uratha about his dream, and if its one thing John had learned from his time as one of The People, it is to take seriously the dreams of the Cahalith. The thought of the Pure standing over the bodies of Luna's own caused the fire in his belly to burn brightly but he knew the Oath, he'd spent plenty of time studying them.

Imru Nu Fir Imru.

In John's mind, the Pure didn't count. They were not People, and this was not murder. This is a war and they were all soldiers, and John would do his duty to Luna.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale listened to the Chaplin's words with a smile before turning his attention back to Digger. As the Cahalith mentioned his vision, the Rahu's fists clenched at his sides. He didn't bother hiding his feelings about the Pure and Digger's vision, as his expression changed and a frown grew quickly on his face.

"Hell yeah! Finally someone who understands how much of a fucking bane those Pure bastards are," said Dale in response as his frown faded and a pleased grin replaced it. "I'm down for taking things into our own hands. Many Urdaga wait around their turf and their approach towards the Pure is pretty reactive; they don't understand that in war one needs to be the opposite."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.