DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Penguin , linkrulesx10

spell previously cast
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-19 19:07:19 Aenigma rolls 7 to Gnosis + Mind + HS to cast "Universal Language" (10 Again) 8, 4, 1, 2, 9, 4, 3 2 successes

Aenigma sits quietly in one of the rooms of the Sanctum he shares with Noctina and Demise. He is wearing his usual getup, which consists of pretty nondescript black garments. The young Mastigos is reading a book titled La Dottrina del Risveglio* while he waits for the girls to come by the house.

Hopefully they won't take much longer. We really need to sit down and talk about this Cabal business...

*Translation

Noctina arrives in her normal bubblt and flirtatious mood.

"So... you wanted to see both of us huh?" She said letting the obvious sexual connotation be apparant in her voice.

"Demise should be here soon I hope." She said as she would sit down and pull out her knife and start twiddling it around in her hands.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

As Demise enters the room she can't help but smile as sh e sees her two roommates already there and waiting for her. She was happy to see them after a long, annoying day. Seeing both Aenigma and Noctina seated and waiting Demise decides to find herself somewhere to sit as she greets them in a friendly tone.

"Hello, how's it going?" she asks to both of her friends as she sits down.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma turns his attention to the girls as they walk into the room. The Mastigos offers them both a smile while he puts his book aside for now.

"Yes, I wanted us all to sit down and talk," he says in response to Noctina's question, quirking an eyebrow as she starts toying around with her knife. He turns his attention to Demise for a moment as he replies to her question, "I'm doing well, and yourself?"

"uh oh... Sounds like we might be in trouble..." Noctina said as she would take a seat and continue twirling around with her knife.

"So what is on your mind Nigma?" Noctina would say and then wait for Demise to responsd.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"I'm good thanks." Demise responds as she takes a moment to get comfortable in her seat resting her hands on her lap as she looks from Noctina to Aenigma curious to see what this is all about. She takes a moments to clean her glasses before speaking up once again. "So what do you want to talk about?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma chuckles at Noctina's remark. "Well, to be honest we may all be in trouble with all that talk about Seers," he says in a more serious tone. "But that's not why I asked you two to come by."

He takes a moment to collect his thoughts before continuing; "we had talked about forming a Cabal together in the past, so I wanted us to get together and discuss this idea a bit more." Aenigma takes a brief pause as he offers both of them a charming smile. "I think it will be good for us to talk about our goals, expectations and roles; all that fun stuff...you know?"

Noctina looked at Aenigma... So it was gonna be one of those conversations.

"Well then let's get down to buisness. I vote I make myself leader of the cabal so I can be supreme overlord of the world!" Noctina said before starting a fake evil laugh
    "Muahahahaha"

"On a more serious note I think we need to work out our role in the Mysterium first. I am a Reclaimant as you might have noticed and I pretty much work by acquiring the things we need to acquire. Now Demise, apart from being a decent swordswoman what are your skills and how do you see yourself fitting in? I know Nigma over there plans on being a censor and is a reclaimant like me so I have a decent idea about him... not so much about yourself though." Noctina said adressing the end of her speech towards Demise curious what roles she sees herself filling.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Demise hesitates for a moment thinking about how she wants to word her response to her friends questions. "Well..." She begins "first of I guess I'm a bit of the odd duck around here." She says with a playful smile. "I'm an Archivist myself. I'm interested in keeping our orders magical items safe from others." She explains as simply as possible.

"As I said at our orders meetings I'm interested in becoming a Censor myself." She adds before she considers the more difficult part of Noctina's question. Skills, Demise never liked listing her 'skills' it always felt like bragging. Still her future cabal mates have a right to know so she takes a deep breath and continues "For Skills I've spent a lot of time convincing ghost to do what I want, whether through threats or a pretty smile." She give Noctina a playful smile to prove her point. "So I'm sure I can use what I know on the living as well. Also I'm pretty good at figuring things out."

"Besides that, well I can handle a sword as you know and I am pretty decent with death magic and not too shabby with matter." She looks to Noctina curious if she 'passed' she wanted to get back on track with Aenigma's topics but knew it would be easier to discuss what he wanted if both of them knew what she was capable of.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma just rolls his eyes at his fellow Mastigos' comment. Even though he knows she is joking, it is oh so typical of a Warlock to claim ownership just like that. However, her bout of fake evil laughter brings a chuckle out of him. Yet, his laughter ceases once Noctina begins to ask Demise questions about her role within the Mysterium.

This will be interesting.

He remains silent while the Moros gives her answer, taking mental notes of every word she says. Once Demise is finished saying her piece he offers her a nod and a kind smile. "Well, by the sounds of it we all have certain common goals as far as our role within the Order," he says in reference to their aspirations as Censors. "I think that an Archivist is a good addition to the mix too. After all, someone needs to look after what Noctina and I 'reacquire' in the name of the Mysterium," he adds as he offers both girls a playful wink.

A trio of Censors? Hmm, it may prove fairly effective...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread