(1112) Coronation of Winter

Page 13 of 30 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Mmh, Thanks." Clare takes a sip of the cinnamon-liquor laced hot chocolate and nods. "Oh, and for the schnapps too. This is good."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Reynard thought for a moment.

"I believe I have a plan." he places down his plate.

"How many of our kind work things?"

PRE

Rust pockets his hands and moves to join Otto. "Yes sir. What do you want?" He gives a rogueish smile and nods to Regina and Juno. "Ladies." was Juno a Lady? Rust decides he should not assume. In the end it does not matter?

K
    Kazakin

"Oh, a few... lots of Wizened were put to work in their Durance. Oh, and I know Marcus, Summer's Hunter of the Longest Day is a metalworker, like me. But it's pretty common," Danny said, with a little, curious frown. "What are you planning?"

Well, this was interesting. He'd only met the Beast a few minutes ago, and the other Lost was already scheming something. His lips twisted into a small, ragged smile, his gash of a mouth not looking exaclty pleasant. But he didn't mean it to be like that.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The fox tapped his maw smirking.

"I am a Merchant, grew up with a silver tongue in my mouth." He laughs. "I want to start trading with people. Hand made things could be sold for more and I could acquire things for you. "

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Parties are awesome! We should definetly do that. I like Dancing- OOh? Can we get Nightfall too? He's a great dancer!" Talk of parties has set of the Prince, and he is bouncing in happiness.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Magnus grunts and places the liquors on the bar for Sam to put back. He picks up his glass of port and takes a drink.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Just how can you dance using this Xbox? I haven't spent much time browsing through electronics when I go shopping once I decided to purchase a Blu-Ray player so that I can watch movies whenever I want." Tally admits, she tended to get confused concerning watching TV and after coming across a number of 'indecent' shows, had just spent money to buy said player so she doesn't make that kind of mistake. She rather not watch naked people go at it, the idea of people willing to watch it make her slightly ill.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

With all the grace of a Fairest, Katrin Byeli enters the Throne Room. The woman is an image of utter perfection; an epitome of impeccable beauty. Her raven black hair is a unique contrast to her alabaster skin, and her eyes have a dazzling sparkle to them. The Queen of Sorrow looks absolutely stunning in an elegant black dress, and her bare neck is decorated by a necklace with an apple pendant. Her mantle is a true manifestation of the subtleties of Winter; barely visible to the naked eye.

Right behind Katrin follows her loyal companion, known to be Winter's Sun Banisher to the members of Freehold. He also appears to be a Fairest, but of much darker features akin to that of a Shadowsoul.

The pair walk through the Throne Room; with the Queen offering smiles as she passes familiar faces, and others that are unknown to her. Harvey just walks a couple of steps behind her, offering a nod here and there, but mostly staying vigilant.

Katrin stops in her tracks near the buffet for a moment to thank the chef."Mrs. Rosemary, please accept my thanks for your hard work. A lovely buffet as always, yes?" The Winter Queen offers a gentle smile to the Ogress, who returns her smile and gives her a little bow in return.

She then proceeds to walk towards the bar, taking a seat not very far from the Summer Sovereign. Harvey follows close behind his Queen, keeping quiet but watching those who are gathered there with a wary eye.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

B
    Beej

"Rust." Otto puts his coffee down and pats the big cat on the back and looks at the Woodblood. "This is Regina, among the newest of Spring. And apparently Spring's new document forger." The Beast grins a tad wolfishly at the statement.

Otto looks back up at the big cat. "Our big friend here is formerly of the Summer Court and the proprietor of the brand new Wrought Iron gym."

Page 13 of 30 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
Closed Thread