1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1112) Lux, Ix, and... Harry

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Well heya, Harry. Thanks. And no problem." Ix says with a lazy nod to the new bloke. His wild black mane lags a bit behind. If there is anything that can stir him better than coffee, it's a tickle of the ego. Then as Lux snaps to and recovers, he chuckles a bit. "When I don't have one of those days, I'll let you know.

"Yeah, let's go sit and make merry ... or whatever." Taking the first few steps away from the other two backwards, Ix spins on a heel when he knows they're following and leads the way to a unoccupied table, grabbing a comment card, or stationary, or some readily available piece of paper on the way.

Sitting down, the Thearch takes a pen from his jacket pocket and scribbles an autograph that is either one he saves for fellow willworkers, or is just obviously coded so. Sliding it Harry's way when everyone is seated, Ix adds,
    "You can call me Ixidor here, by the way. Or just Ix, if you have something against three syllable words." Though his voice is that of a perpetual cool cat, it's clear that he's being humorous. And seems to have nothing against someone using his real name among other Mages.

The collective disbelief of sleepers offers its own protection. The more who think Adrian Isaacs is nothing more than a fast-lane rock star, the better.

John Handcock
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Rosh

PRE

It must the smell of coffee because Rosh is losing his sense of up and down. Pulp looks engaged, so Rosh will have to meet people himself.

He watches a group take a table near the coffee bar and smiles, one looks like Rosh's type of crowd.

The Counciler approaches slowly and nods to the big haired rocker hazing with the supernal. "Hey, not sure we meet." Rosh leans to take a chair and join the conversation, but not without making sure Mr. Eccentric and the others are okay with that.

Lux

PRE

"Hello," Lux said simply as Rosh approached, adding a smile to warm the greeting. "We haven't met, but please have a seat. I'm Lux, this is my friend and colleague Ixidor, and this is our new acquaintance..." the Obrimos trailed off, letting Harry supply his own introduction.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

m
    mourge40k

Harry nodded as he sat down, a wide grin spreading across his face. "Harry Butcher, my friends. Pleased to meet all of you. I'm somewhat new to the city, and looking for some of the... More interesting folks that live around here, if you catch my drift." He gently folded up and pocketed Ixidor's signature as he talked, and took a sip of his coffee. "I hope you all don't mind me saying this, but I have a feeling I stumbled upon some fairly interesting folks here as well."

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor nods, both to Lux' introduction and her consent for the yet unknown fella to take a seat. He throws his hand up, but not even eight inches from the table, in a casually encouraging gesture. "Sit and stay a while, man. We're just hanging out and getting to know each other a little, here."

Then, with an incline of his head-- and hair-- to Harry, Ix adds
    "And don't worry, I'm fairly new around Sactown myself. Been here all of about a month or so, I think."

Shit, has it been that long already?
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four nods and grins a little, "Come on then, I think I see her over at that table." Four points to the table and leads Denizen ( MacMan ) over to the table with Lux and other people.

"Heya Lux and everyone. I wanted to introduce you to Denizen here - he mentioned wanting to join that group your the senior member of, Lux." He makes sure to Gesture to Denizen and clearly address his language tutor. He also had to schedule that High Speech lesson, but Toren wasn't really close enough to then to consult smoothly. Oh well, he'd try to get to it later today.

Denizen looks Lux, directly in the eye as he is introduced, she is a very beautiful woman which she probably uses as a very potent weapon. He doesn't scrutinize, her he's learned that lesson but merely looking at her gives the impression of depth. Whether of intelligence, emotion, or what have you, Denizen suspected all of the above. He reached out his hand to shake hers."I hope we're not intruding upon your conversation," he said by way of greeting. Denizen sees Rosh sitting at the table, "I believe I also owe that man an apology, for scrutinizing him without permission. I might have done the same thing to some other people at this table, so if I did I offer a general apology, and as I stated to, Four and some oters, will submit for any consequences for my actions."

Lux

PRE

For just a moment, Lux felt like a fish that just had a large rock dropped into it's aquarium. It wasn't Denizen's formal apology that smashed through the cozy facade of coffee and small talk that had been the Obrimos' accepted reality, but rather Four's reminder that she was the Thearch with the longest stay in the city, especially now that Qadesh was missing in action. This realization, and the realization that she had fallen down on her duties, flashed through her mind, causing a brief hesitation before Lux accepted Denizen's proffered hand, using the trading of grips to snap her back to reality.

"Pleasure to meet you, Denizen, any mishaps that may have happened aside...and good to see you again, Mr. Four. Provided present company doesn't mind," Lux interjected, casually glancing at Rosh, "why don't you two pull up a chair? We were all just getting to know each other, so you might as well have a seat. I realize the table might be small, but we can make do."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Rosh

PRE

Rosh nods to Ix, Lux and Harry. "Thanks. They call me Rosh." He looks around making sure no sleepers are within earshot, "Counselor for the Obrimos path, I also help organize the Libertine Movement." He leans back as Deni approaches wearing a neutral expression.

"I'm no angel, We all make mistakes. It's cool of you to own it and apologies. Thanks." Rosh jokingly wonders if Denizens is going to light something else on fire and allows a good humored smile for his fellow Mage.

"Some of the work I do is monitor and maintain the," Rosh waits for a what was probably a Sleeper to pass out of hearing range. "The Ley Lines. I can't do it alone though. I've been hoping to gather some fellow Angels for the task. The Ley Grid is in a bad state."

Rosh looks among those seated, admiring individual spell work like a one might admire a vase of flowers, not looking deep enough to be be insulting as Denizen had.
    A a superficial acknowledgement that many at the table were capable will-workers. The complexity of spell work makes deciphering it imposable with a meer glance or even a good look. So Rosh wonders if any one sitting here is an Obrimos, or maybe even just interested in working Prime.

"I can also point people toward the other Counselors if anyone needs a number or a name. Have any of you meet Pulp, our Herald?" Talking openly in this bookstore is hard, Rosh wonders if anyone would object to him silencing this conversation off from the room.
    Likely so after Denizen's mistake. Working with Sound may be invisible, but it's not always unnoticeable.

Denizen smiles grasiously at the forgiveness he has received from Rosh, and takes a seat next to Harry. He looks around to see if there were any unknown ears present, but lowers his voice anyway. "We have met Pulp, he is the one who pointed us to this table to meet the enchanting, Lux. You may call me, Denizen, I am from the pandemonium of that world next door." He remembers Rosh's mentioning Ley lines, he would love to learn more about them, and he says so, "That netyou mentioned sounds intriguing."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread