31 - 36
DISPLAYED
(1112) Lux, Ix, and... Harry

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

"Lemme borrow that, first--" Ixidor unceremoniously snatches the paper from Lux' hand before Rosh accepts it, pulling his pen out at the same time. The grin on his face is an unapologetic one that says nobody panic. He scribbles his own phone and e-mail info on the other side, labeling it 'Ix', and then 'Lux' on the original, just for good measure. Then he slides it across to Rosh.

"I need to start carrying post-its, or something."

Gideon is recognized, and gets a toss of the head in greeting, wild black mane accenting the motion. "Just initiated, I'm afraid."
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

Lux

PRE

Lux offered Rosh a nod, but otherwise didn't say anything. She'd already answered his question, didn't have anything to add, and realized it was best to wait and finish this business before starting more.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four looks up from the table and spots Pulp and the woman he's talking to. He nods and waves, then turns to the others. "Hey, I think Pulp is going to introduce me to some one, so if you'll excuse me..."

Four leaves the thread

Denizen takes out a peice of paper and writes his phone number down and passes it to Rosh. Then waving bye to Four, he begins chatting with Lux . "When may I begin learning our language, ma'am?" He doesn't know if she wants to be called ma'am, but that was how he was raised if she didn't like he won't call her ma'am again.

Lux

PRE

"As I said, we have 'club' business to discuss before we can talk about language lessons. The lessons might be included in dues and such if you join. Still, though, I don't want to disrupt the counselor for the moment, so let's wait to discuss that in a bit," the Thearch replied, although not unkindly.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

x
    xohgr

Gideon looked at Rosh, .oO(do I wanna help? Hmmm, I have been up for almost twenty hours now, I am tired, but I do need to make a good impression on the locals, I have only been here for a couple of months and this is the first offer I have received.) “I would love to help, I am considered by most in our circles as an apprentice in the elements” Gideon looks at the crowds around them and for the sake of the sleepers adds ”I failed the periodic table when I was in high school, just say where and when and I got your back.”
    Gideon looked around then back to Rosh, and as an afterthought added ”you think I gonna need my gun? What kinda trouble are we expecting?” Gideon waits for a response.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread