Ended
Watch

(1111) Jennifer and Conner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Good evening Madam Hazelton, I am well this evening? And you?" Conner asked keeping his eyes on the room as a whole, but trusts his Deputy to keep the Prince safe.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Quite; thank you; Reeve." Jennifer replied; privately thrilled at the new address.

She makes a show of glancing towards the more exciting area of the club.

"Its quite a different Elysium than what I'm used to." She admitted; her eye catching on his Excellency's tag before he, Alice and the Herald moved apart.
    "Seems every one's in a more.. jovial mood."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

"A Different environment, recent meetings bring change, look at you and your counterpart for example. A Notary and Soldier of the Invictus, not to mention landholders in a Regency. You should be very proud of yourselves." Conner says not hiding the bits of pride he has in his voice, after all, he helped them get to where they are.'

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Eh...what?" Jennifer replies; her head lowering a moment. Embarrassed at the attention; she worked to deflect the attention off of herself to where it belonged; at her gratitude.
    She'd never heard words like this in San Diego.

"Reeve, you are too kind. I assure you that I am eager to thank you and Regent Donovan for the faith you've shown in Los Tigres. "
    She risks raising her eyes to search his expression.
    "I am glad for it."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I am sure you are..." Conner says with a nod to the Nosferatu.

"So where will you go from here Madam Notary Hazelton?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Onwards and upwards.

It was her Grand Sire's voice; not her Sire's. Her Sire never said much beyond short, basic orders.
    Jennifer found herself beyond obeying his simplistic instruction; now.

"I've been reviewing Lady Notary Ward's notes on the Oaths she oversaw in Toronto." She confided. "Mostly oaths of Service. Oaths are the binding of our structure. It's time I found the back bone that will strengthen the Invictus of Sacramento."

Oaths of Service freed elders (and ancillae powerful enough with tasks or land to catch a neonate's eye) time; allowing them to pursue their important work and studies. The oath would have some benefit for the neonate vassal; who would eventually grow in skill for the lord's attentions. The First Estate would see ancillae rising more able to negotiate better Oaths from their vassals; and the wheel went round and round.
    The First Estate would benefit; the domain would benefit from the relationship between lord and vassal.

Her voice lowers to being barely audible; her ruined voice slithering like a snake over dead grass.
    "I expect that you and Regent Donovan will be the stars that the others hang their dreams upon."

There was a smidgen of jealously there; she couldn't deny it. Los Tigres wouldn't be the only ones vying for the Regents of Florin's favor.

" With Au Pair Sage; I shall not shy from recruiting those blown into Sacramento. "

If newer Invictus mean Los Tigres moves up the hierarchical structure; that was only natural progression.
    She tilts her head; watching the Regent's expression closely.
    "Speaker Donovan's Guild shall be a fantastic opportunity to learn and demonstrate to the domain precisely what the First Estate can offer."

C
    Conner Greyson

"It is interesting you bring up Oaths of Service. I may need your assistance in the near future Madam Notary." Conner states with respect to the woman's position.

Stars... hmm... if only Ariana were over here to hear that... Conner internally laughs, but his face remains stoic.

"Perhaps we should have a conversation about dreams Madam Notary."
    Conner says curious to exactly what the woman was actually saying, "But that would have to be another night."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Of course, Reeve." Jennifer inclined her head; interest gleaning in her eyes. Had someone caught his interest already?
    "I look forward to that conversation."

C
    Conner Greyson

"As do I, but that conversation will have to wait I am afraid. Such conversations are meant for private places."

Where all my skills can be utilized...

"So, how fairs things in the tigers den. Have you decided to add a third, or will you just remain a duo?" Conner did not bother bringing it up a replacement for the previous member of their little group, as she barely classified in the Reeve's observant eyes.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"That they are, Reeve."

Interest danced in her eyes; all the more curious as to who had caught the Reeve's attention.

"We are always planning how to contribute to the domain," Jennifer confided quietly. "- and who could help us achieve our goals. Los Tigres complement each other well so far; we've been lucky that we are of the same mind so far as goals."

She made a rueful smile.
    "We make these decisions carefully and with great thought." She tilted her head a moment, regarding the Reeve with interest.
    "If its not too forward, Reeve, you made an offer at the last meeting of the First Estate. If you are not too pressed with other interested students; I would be very interested."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.