Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1109) Sanctuary

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma let out a lighthearted laugh. "You can call me Aenigma." He turned his attention to the arrival of the new Mastigos Councilor for a moment, giving him a friendly smile. He observed Qadesh as the Theurge made his way to greet a man, whose face he recognized from the Halloween party he attended.

Huh. I thought that guy had given me a weird look, now I see why...he is one of us.

Perception

He was just about to return his attention to the group by the table, when he suddenly noticed a man making some unusual hand gestures by one of the walls of the store.

Now, that's interesting...

Aenigma turned back to Pulp and the rest with a smile on his face. "Sure thing, just let me know when we are ready to go. In the meantime, I need to speak with someone for a brief moment." He excused himself and headed in the man's direction ( Vassagon ).

"Excuse me sir. May I have a word with you?"

Wendel was entrenched in the process of analyzing the building's properties and was perturbed to be interrupted. Usually he ignored such distractions but there was some significance to the tone that was coming from the dark-haired boy that stood beside him.

"I'm not interested in words..." he mumbled under his breath before reluctantly turning to the lad. "Hmm? A kid? You want to talk to me? Well I'm a bit busy as you can see. What's on your mind?" Wendel spoke pleasantly enough though he sounded unenthusiastic if anything. But as he studied the boy further he noticed his aura seemed more significant than the Sleepers around him. Another one, eh? What, have I stumbled into some magical congregation? Oh...I guess that makes sense.

As if suddenly making the realization he turned and began looking around the open aired room, this time at the people it held. Lots of echoes seemed to resonate though he could not specifically tell where. May have been a dozen for all he knew.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

((Posted at the same time, i'll just do a different one))

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise looks to Four, for a moment she isn't sure how to react when a man called 'Four' calls Demise an interesting name but he seems nice enough so she just smiles. "What can I say it is what they call me and I can't seem to change it" She says with a playful smile

At the moment of the 'Interesting fellow' Demise looks over at Toren. It looks like she might get to meet several new people today if she is lucky "Yes indeed, I think I would like to meet him."
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne shakes her head slightly and frowns. "Wow I'm sorry I got lost in the books for a moment there." She almost blushes and then nods to everyone gathered. Seeing Qadesh a tiny flare goes off in her mind but is quickly disregarded as she notices hands moving in inappropriate ways.

Walking quietly Ariadne slides up next to Aenigma. "Hi again." She smiles at the Mystagogue before looking at the new arrival. "Please respect the wishes of the owners of the store, they are rather High up. Though why don't you join the rest of us?" She motions towards the meandering group. The sight of Magister West catches her eyes for a moment, along with a brief feeling of concern. Is something going on?

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Shane nods in understanding. "Four was a nick I got around 13 years ago - no, wait, almost another half after that." He pauses, as if just realizing something and groans, then continues. "It was a nice little summary of the kind of person I was then, and it only got more, ah, significant last April." He shrugs. "After that, there's no point in shaking it."

Shane looks at Toren and sighs, "It looks like he's attracting some attention though. I'll introduce you." He heads over to Toren.

Seeing the approach of the unknown woman and Four accompanied by another woman he had in tow, Wendel felt affronted by all the attention. "Hey now, I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just looking." Yeah, looking at the world the way it really is... he thought with some humor.

The invitation from the mysterious woman, while inviting, seemed somewhat disingenuous as some method to corral him somewhere. Was he doing something wrong? He stepped back from the colonet and faced his new audience.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four cleared his throat and addressed the two mages near Toren. "I was talking to him earlier - neither of us were educated on how to read the rules of conduct here. I doubt he meant to step on any toes."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiled at the Herald as she approached. He was glad to see her take charge of things; after all she was the Herald, and had been here for longer than him. He remained quiet and observant as the two newcomers explained themselves.

Hmm, they must be apostates...

He gave the man who had been doing the hand signs a reassuring smile. "No one said you did anything wrong. Here, why don't you come along with us. We can introduce you to some of the other folks, and explain a couple of things."

OOC

Even if he didn't exactly see eye to eye with every Guardian he met, as a Censor-in-training Aenigma understood that certain things had to be kept hidden for the sake of the veil. Casting rotes in a public place was a quick way to attract the wrong kind of attention, and he wanted to make sure the newcomers would feel welcome instead of raising suspicion from others.

Negotiation
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-11 16:31:42 Wendel rolls 1 to Manipulation + Persuasion to decide if Aenigma's offer is acceptable (10 Again) 1 failure

Whoever this boy was, he was quite right. Wendel felt embarrassed for having rejected this perfectly reasonable and logical conclusion. They may yet have many interesting things to tell him and he was always eager to learn something new.

"Well why didn't you say so," he said in voice level and controlled. I'd be happy to join you and your colleagues for a discussion. "I'm Toren, and you are?" Might as well make introductions if he'd have to be in their company.

Page 5 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread