Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Vass, Cl4re be aware that long discussions are usually broken off into their own thread, in order to conserve space and lessen confusion, so if you want to continue talking ,which It seems you do, can you make a Meet and greet 6 thread.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Toren & Four's conversation is continued HERE and is [OPEN] to join!

PRE

I give Noctina's comment a bit of a friendly laugh, the girl's got a nice sense of humor but there isn't any tequila around so everyone is safe from fun this evening. Ariadne's arrival is greeted with a nod and a polite smile. "Sure make yourself comfortable."

Which is all I manage to get out before I catch Lux's eye and have a book tossed in my lap, which earns the beautiful Obrimos a very genuine "thanks Lux and don't worry you're never interrupting."

Next to arrive is Aenigma, another face from the picture. The baby faced kid is looking so spiffy that I'm expecting the BeeGees to begin playing as he makes his way over to the group because it's clear that someone might have the Saturday Night Fever. He's followed by a guy who could probably be passed off as Draco Malfoy: The College Years and then Toby, another face from the picture. That makes it four so far this evening.

"Hey Toby, good to see you." I remark to the good looking Libertine before holding my hand out to the blond guy I've not met "I don't believe we've met, I'm Pulp."

After the hand shake I turn to the group as a whole. "Anubis, Noctina, Aenigma and Toby I'm going to need to talk to you guys tonight in private."

Noctina was not sure why she would want to be seen however she would nod.

"Later... ok then, just don't wrap me up in any politics or anything, I am just a humble thief after all." Noctina said with a shrug before taking a back step in the conversation to here what other people had to say. She noticed that Aenigma had appeared... where did he always pop up from!?
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise walks into the Written in Water with a smile on her face the smell of caffeine and books combined was like a drug to her... and she needed a fix. Walking up to the counter she notices it being a lot more active then her last visit but puts any interactions on hold for a few minutes while she gets her tea.

She notices a few faces she nows, Noctina and Aenigma but decides not to bother them while they are in conversation. Instead she looks around for new faces, she would need to make as many friends as possible in this new city.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four got up from the table he was sharing with Toren, suddenly towering over the room again. He stretched, then shambled back to the cafe counter, passing a small woman on his way. "Another large Coffee, please. And... A few pieces of that coffee cake looks good." Four pays, tips, and debates going over to the medicine books while he waits.

A
    Anubis

Anubis nods in greeting to Lux, "The names Anubis, nice to meet you." Anubis shifts in his seat nodding to each of the mages that start to gather around the table. Greeeat. I look like shit and I'm meeting people I've never met. What a great first impression Anubis! Anubis starts to comb his fingers through his hair, but fails at smoothing his hair out.

Anubis fights the urge to check his pockets when one of the women announces her occupation. Anubis turns to Pulp, "In private?" Must be somewhat important, "Sure, no problem."

A
    Anubis

Double Post sorry...I swear I only hit the button once

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Adjusting her purple framed glasses Demise takes in the large man that is Four. She was use to being the shortest in the room but this was a little different. Still she approached the man with a smile as he passes her "Hi!, I'm Demise" She says in a soft voice as she extends a hand in greeting.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma looked at those around the table, acknowledging each one of them with a kind smile. He was just about to say something to Noctina when Pulp called his name.

He quirked an eyebrow as he gave Pulp and then Noctina a quizzical look. Aenigma kept quiet as he listened to Noctina's response.

I wonder what this is about? It can't be regarding the meeting, because I don't know who the other two are, and they are definitely not Warlocks.

"Ohh, sure thing. I think they have study rooms in the back if I'm not mistaken."

He gave Pulp a friendly smile, knowing he was right about the rooms. He had seen other members of the Concilium use them before, and once he saw something, he couldn't actually unsee it without the help of some Mind trickery. And even then, the memories would eventually come back.

Aenigma turned his attention to Leo Rex ( LivingScarecrow ) for a moment as he recognized the man.

"You grace us with your presence, oh mighty Lion King!" He chuckled and then extended his hand towards the man. "Nice seeing you again Leo. Didn't know you were one of the restless." He gives him a playful wink. "Must be all that partying, huh?"

Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread