Ended
Watch
181 - 190
DISPLAYED
(1109) Sanctuary

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Idun

PRE

Idun orders a medium french roast, she raises her eyebrow but mentally shrugs. "Seems like a nice cafe. You come here often?" She asks as October finishes looking about the room. "See anyone you know?"

Leroy stand as the store nears closing time, he had about enough for today. Maybe there weren't any mages in this store, its a shame, but there would come another time. Maybe not this place but another, he would experiment in his dorm room, practice using his magic. He hadn't met his roommate yet, but he'd time it so whoever it was wouldn't interfere. Dennis, stood up put his coat on and headed for the door.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Once they have their coffee, October looks for an open table and will head towards it. "This is actually my second time coming here, so I don't know many people." sitting down and sipping her coffee, "Between just moving here and my work schedule, I haven't had much time to get out more." smiling and shrugging her shoulders."How about you?"
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

As leroy walks out he catches a few sparkles. He had missed them having been too far in the stacks to see. One person in particular though is standing close to him. Black hair and purple eyes.

Purple eyes?
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Leroy forgets his manners long enough to get caught staring. Leroy grins sheepishly and walks over to the man with purple eyes. He smells like a steady stream of vanilla, but when Leroy gets caught looking at his eyes a hint of cayene begins developing. "I couldn't help but notice your glims (old west slang for eyes), mister." Leroy looks around then opens his right hand, doesn't see anybody except Bramble, lowering his voice anyway he says, "I wonder if you might have gotten them in the same place I go this?"
    Baptism by pain.png

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman had to admit, the staring had shocked him quiet a bit and he had been tense for a second, but when the other came up and spoke to him he had relaxed. The man spoke in a weird way, and more importantly he opened his hands to show a mark that rang very clear to Ahriman as a devils mark.

"I think I did." he mutters . "A little tat thhop called Pandemonium? "
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

"That's the one, and it hurt alot. However, the ones that worked there weren't to gentle either." I took out a card and wrote my new names, on it Leroy Dennis, not much different than my birth name but different enough to hide, and one that has been rattling around my head for the past few hours, Denizen. "I have to go I have classes in the morning, you can find me at the campus."

t
    tehcoon47

The Glitch cants his head; much like a curious wolf, or bird. His head slowly shakes from side to side.

"No I haven't..." he replies, glancing at the cover again. More, he has interest in what the book appears to be made out of, and it's apparent age. He polishes off his espresso, returning his gaze to the other.

"What is it about?" he inquires, checking the time piece on the wall. "Oooh. Looking late. Do you know...um...any other places that we meet?"

He sort of makes a stirring motion with his index, signifying the lot of them present.

"I don't mean to be too forward," he adds quickly, as an afterthought. "I just know that in some cities, it's polite to introduce yourself to those in charge.."

Idun

PRE

"Busy with renovating this old house to use as a clinic. Mostly just waiting for the inspectors to give their approval." Idun replies as she stirs in some cream into her coffee. "I have made a few house calls since I moved here, I hope to stop doing so once the clinic opens."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma is about to go off on a rant about all the intricacies of the Zohar, when he suddenly realizes that the owners are starting to get ready to close the store down.

"Yeah, it looks like they are gonna be closing shop pretty soon." He glances around the place for a moment before returning his gaze to Brambleglitch. "I guess you could say it is the foundation of all Jewish mysticism, but that's up for debate depending on who you ask." He pauses for a brief moment. "It is a rather interesting read nonetheless."

He offers the newcomer a friendly smile.

"Well, I have only been in Sacramento for a couple of months...but this place seems to be the typical hang out spot for aficionados of the esoteric from what I've noticed." He offers a brief wink, letting Brambleglitch know that he understands where he is going with this.

"I'm by no means in charge of anything around here, but here's my number in case you need a point of contact or something."

Aenigma hands him a small business card, which has the name "Bobby A. Enigma" written on it with the words "Seeker of Mysteries" and his phone number underneath it.

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread